X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kas1m
    replied
    Re: Does your brother/Sister make a huge fuss

I don't really get ill but when I do seriously, I don't like facing people at all. I sit in my room or lay on the bed or open window for fresh air all day. I don't like talking to anyone (I don't get grumpy though) and the nights goes really long.
    And to be honest, I haven't seen any of my bro and sis get serious ill. Maybe they get on with it.

Leave a comment:

• Yaqoot Marjaan
    replied

I had a serious case of manflu over the last week. SubhanAllah it was horrid but I didn't make a fuss, no.

Leave a comment:

• zaidfp
    replied

My brother overeacts when he's ill.. He acts like a mountain has fell on his head or summat

Leave a comment:

• Hijabistani
    replied

Originally posted by Zebunissa View Post
    Oh yes like asiya said (from what I've) men tend don't seem to cope with illnesses that well, even minor ailments. The men in my house make such a fuss!

Apparently, women have stronger immune systems than men and hence why we women live longer. I don't make a fuss cos if I'm ill I'd rather be left alone.
    so women are the true 'tough guys'. if men can take a punch then why cant they handle a snotty nose and sneezes??!!! *puzzled*

When you are left alone, do you feel sorry for yourself?? :P

Leave a comment:

• IbnulQayyim
    replied

Originally posted by Hijabistani View Post
    when they are ill???

And when two siblings are ill at the same time, do you feel you have to act more ill-er than him/her??
    dont noe about ill but they are usually idiotic all the time even though they are baalighah

Leave a comment:

• uncle umar
    replied

lets just put it like this:

may Allah bless the wife he gives me with paitence, cause when im sick, i hate everything.

oh wow i should read that the thread is actually about.

my 2 lil brothers get most of the attention but im 21 so i dont care.

but man watching them fight is fun somtimes.

Leave a comment:

• Zebunissa
    replied

Oh yes like asiya said (from what I've) men tend don't seem to cope with illnesses that well, even minor ailments. The men in my house make such a fuss!

Apparently, women have stronger immune systems than men and hence why we women live longer. I don't make a fuss cos if I'm ill I'd rather be left alone.

Leave a comment:

• 1MuslimByChoice
    replied

Originally posted by Hijabistani View Post
    Well i tried making a little fuss but my mum started to laugh and that made me laugh! So things are not going as planned.

Oh and when your sibling is ill, do the talk and talk and talk. Mybrother is doing my head in!
    Lool its more between my lil sis and bro. She is aneamic so she is getting all the eyes lol attention from mum, special food, have you eaten have you eaten lol and once my lil bro pretended to faint.

awww

Leave a comment:

• bint begum
    replied

When I make a fuss, it doesn't make a difference and I still have to do my chores :(

Leave a comment:

• *aisha*
    replied

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
    Oh yes I'm famous for it, almost notorious, even if I slightly groan my mothers like "laila omg are you ill" with a worried voice, cos there is always something up. I'm just a drama queen.
    lol me too! I am the one who gets all attention when I cry and moan. I love it.

Leave a comment:

• MoMo_-
    replied

Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post
    We don't make a fuss...however, I think it's because of them that I try to play down my sickness so I don't have to go to the doctor. :S
    I havent been to the doctor in like 8 years and i dont plan on going anytime soon. :)

Leave a comment:

• Pippin1376
    replied

We don't make a fuss...however, I think it's because of them that I try to play down my sickness so I don't have to go to the doctor. :S

Leave a comment:

• Hijabistani
    replied

Originally posted by 1MuslimByChoice View Post
    I never make a fuss so i never get the attention :(
    Well i tried making a little fuss but my mum started to laugh and that made me laugh! So things are not going as planned.

Oh and when your sibling is ill, do the talk and talk and talk. Mybrother is doing my head in!

Leave a comment:

• 1MuslimByChoice
    replied

I never make a fuss so i never get the attention :(

Leave a comment:

• LailaTheMuslim
    replied

Oh yes I'm famous for it, almost notorious, even if I slightly groan my mothers like "laila omg are you ill" with a worried voice, cos there is always something up. I'm just a drama queen.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X