Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Does your brother/Sister make a huge fuss

Originally posted by Zebunissa View Post
    Oh yes like asiya said (from what I've) men tend don't seem to cope with illnesses that well, even minor ailments. The men in my house make such a fuss!

Apparently, women have stronger immune systems than men and hence why we women live longer. I don't make a fuss cos if I'm ill I'd rather be left alone.
    so women are the true 'tough guys'. if men can take a punch then why cant they handle a snotty nose and sneezes??!!! *puzzled*

When you are left alone, do you feel sorry for yourself?? :P
    "Verily Allah does not look to your appearance or wealth, but he looks to your hearts and your deeds." [Sahih Muslim, Vol. 4, #6221]

Comment

My brother overeacts when he's ill.. He acts like a mountain has fell on his head or summat

Comment

I had a serious case of manflu over the last week. SubhanAllah it was horrid but I didn't make a fuss, no.

Comment

I don't really get ill but when I do seriously, I don't like facing people at all. I sit in my room or lay on the bed or open window for fresh air all day. I don't like talking to anyone (I don't get grumpy though) and the nights goes really long.
          And to be honest, I haven't seen any of my bro and sis get serious ill. Maybe they get on with it.
          الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

Comment

Working...
          X