2. put a table spoon of oil in it
    3. take an egg
    4. break it carefully from the centre as to not smash it
    5. split the shell
    6. wait for a few minutes till u can see the egg is solidifying
    8. flip the egg
    9. take it out of the pan
    10. cry as if roger federer just won a grand slam
    That is called 'coagulation' (the one word i actually remember after 4 years of Food Tech)
    (The hypocrites) will call the believers: "Were we not with you?" The believers will reply: "Yes! But you led yourselves into temptations, you looked forward for our destruction; you doubted (in Faith); and you were deceived by false desires, till the Command of Allah came to pass. And the chief deceiver (Satan) deceived you in respect of Allah."57:14

Comment

Re: Recipes for students needed

Originally posted by 1MuslimByChoice View Post
      Please laila tell me this is a joke. What is it just egg cooked slightly with nothing extra added to it, then toast butter and ketchup with the egg.

Okay the easiest thing with 5 steps are the following;

1- Put on outdoor clothes
      2- Use transport to get to Aladdins (it can be public or personal transport so long as you arrive outside Aladdins between 12pm and 12am)
      3- Enter Aladdins and choose meal and purchase
      4- Go back on transport to your original destination
      5- Enjoy!

You can't be Jamie Oliver because if you were i would've killed you ages ago and you don't seem to be happy about cooking pasta so you ain't Gino (it's not Gina lol)
      yeah, and u can have a little sprinkle of spices and the like if you want. Ok its really plain I know!!!
      وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Aladdins? Evington Road? Leicester?

Comment

:up:maggi noodles
          ftw

Comment

Everyone is suggesting you eat eggs or noodles.
            Sigh.
            Try this -
            Ingredients - Pasta, chopped tinned tomatoes, chutni powder, salt, cheese
            Mushrooms, sweetcorn, chicken pieces and peppers (optional)

1. Boil pasta in one pot - you boil pasta by putting water in a put and putting the gas on. Stirring occasionally.

2. In the other pot - oil, tomatoes and salt and chilli powder (add mushrooms, chicken or whatever) - cook for a while.

3. Mix **** up son.

4. Add cheese.

5. It's cooked.

6. Eat it.

7. Don't eat it when it's really hot, you will burn your tongue.

Comment

y'all are takin the mickkkk. I use the bbc, itv and channel 4 recipe finders. the search engine is wicked, you can search by cuisine, or ingredient, or time etc etc. it's brilliant

http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/

http://www.channel4.com/food/recipes/

http://www.itv.com/lifestyle/food/re...r/default.html (my favourite)

recommend you to watch cooking programmes too btw, daily cook's challenge is good.

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
                yeah, and u can have a little sprinkle of spices and the like if you want. Ok its really plain I know!!!
                its not plain just use some of their delicious mayonnaise
                (The hypocrites) will call the believers: "Were we not with you?" The believers will reply: "Yes! But you led yourselves into temptations, you looked forward for our destruction; you doubted (in Faith); and you were deceived by false desires, till the Command of Allah came to pass. And the chief deceiver (Satan) deceived you in respect of Allah."57:14

Comment

Mmm Stir frys always easy.

Get chicken/ prawns/veggies. Stick in wok/frying pan/cooking pot thing with oil, onion and garlic. Add a little chilli, or chilli sauce. cook.

Boil rice/ noodles.

Once rice is boiled, drain and add to cooked stuff in other pot. Add soya sauce (lots)

Voila= stir fry

Comment

^ Im hungry now.

Comment

i am dissapointed no1 here knows how to cook .... im the only person here that probably knows how to make maggi noodles and make an egg and boil one also. And i can also make a roti. How cool is that ? ...

Comment

You can make omelettes:

3 eggs
                        add salt, chilli powder, black pepper
                        finely sliced onions
                        1 green chilli, finely sliced
                        small cubed boiled potato's
                        shredded chicken if you want.
                        1 small tomato, chopped
                        some coriander/parsley
                        add a 1tsp of water and 2tsp of milk

Mix all thoroughly. Put some oil in a frying pan (1tbsp of oil) add this to the pan over med/high heat. Bring the mixture in from the edges into the middle. Do ths until the egg looks set, then you can 1) flip it and cook on the other side 2) add cheese and stick it under a grill.

Eat with toasted bread and/or chappati

For things like chicken, cook some on mass and freeze in little bags. That way you can take a bag out, defrost it at room temp (leave the bag in a bowl of cold water) and use it whenever you want.

Other recipes are pasta's (cook chicken in some oil, add spices, salt, pepper, some potato's if you want, add to this a jar pasta sauce. Boil pasta in separate pan, drain when cooked. Mix pasta in other pan where chicken is. EAT.)
                        You are not aware of the consequences that would result (if you were granted what you desire) because what you seek might be to your detriment. (O soul) be conscious that your Master is more aware about your well-being than you are.

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

Working...
                        X