Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recipes for students needed

Assalam alaykum,
    I really need some quick and easy recipes which are filling. I do have a few things in mind but need some more recipes so i can have a variety to cook.
    Jazakallah Khayr
    Please Re-update your Signature

Re: Recipes for students needed

:wswrwb:

Pot noodle

1) Fill water with kettle and boil.
    2) Open pot noodle of choice.
    3) Pour boiling water (*CAREFUL*) into pot noodle.
    4) Wait a bit then eat.

Comment

in bowl mix egg.

In pot boil water.
      Add Ramen noodles.
      cook 3 minutes
      Remove from heat (do not drain water) and add seasoning packet
      slowly add egg slowly as you stir. The hot water will cook egg making egg-drop soup.

Comment

take fresh egg from fridge.

Wash egg shell with soup and water, rinse well.

In bowl mix egg with a good amount of soy sauce.

Add cooked and hot rice to bowl and mix.

Eat and enjoy.

Comment

Milk
          cheerios
          bowl
          spoon

put cheerios into bowl
          add milk
          use spoon to eat!
          ‎"Listen with the ears of tolerance. See through the eyes of compassion. Speak with the language of love."
          Rumi RahimuAllah.

Comment

eggs
            veggies
            cheese
            salt

Mix eggs and a pinch of salt, then put it in a skillet. (light oil the skillet with some olive oil, since that is healthier for you, before you put the eggs in.) - Do this in med-heat
            Cover it and let it set for a bit, won't take too long. Make sure the eggs are not brown but a light yellow at this part.
            Once there is only a bit of liquid left, add the veggies and cheese.
            Fold the egg over the veggies and cheese and let it sit some more.

Take it out and eat. Add some extra veggies if you like.
            If you want the eggs to be fluffy add a touch of milk when you first mix the eggs.
            مَّن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً وَاللّهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْسُطُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

"Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times?
            It is Allah that giveth (you) Want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return."
            Surah al-Baqarah
            [2:245]

.:.
            .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
            Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

.:.
            ...said the spider to the fly...

Comment

Originally posted by Yaqoot Marjaan View Post
              :wswrwb:

Pot noodle

1) Fill water with kettle and boil.
              2) Open pot noodle of choice.
              3) Pour boiling water (*CAREFUL*) into pot noodle.
              4) Wait a bit then eat.
              Oh my heck. I just realised I made an epic fail. Fill water with kettle? lmao.

Comment

LOL hilarious ^^^

@OP i don't and have never claimed that i can cook but surely you've got to know how to survive?
                (The hypocrites) will call the believers: "Were we not with you?" The believers will reply: "Yes! But you led yourselves into temptations, you looked forward for our destruction; you doubted (in Faith); and you were deceived by false desires, till the Command of Allah came to pass. And the chief deceiver (Satan) deceived you in respect of Allah."57:14

Comment

2 (cracked and opened, obviously) eggs, throw them in an oily heated pan, heat and stir for a while, get toast, butter it, put the egg n ketchup in the middle, have a drink u like, munch it.
                  وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
                    2 (cracked and opened, obviously) eggs, throw them in an oily heated pan, heat and stir for a while, get toast, butter it, put the egg n ketchup in the middle, have a drink u like, munch it.
                    Thats disgusting, egg with ketchup, are you serious??? I love the clear instructions in bold
                    (The hypocrites) will call the believers: "Were we not with you?" The believers will reply: "Yes! But you led yourselves into temptations, you looked forward for our destruction; you doubted (in Faith); and you were deceived by false desires, till the Command of Allah came to pass. And the chief deceiver (Satan) deceived you in respect of Allah."57:14

Comment

My recipe and the only recipe which i have ever made by myself, my ideas and my work. This is how i survived (until mother came back)

The Pasta Recipe

Comment

Originally posted by 1MuslimByChoice View Post
                        Thats disgusting, egg with ketchup, are you serious??? I love the clear instructions in bold
                        egg with ketchup??? beautiful, with the ketchup squeezing down the sides...
                        وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by 1MuslimByChoice View Post
                          My recipe and the only recipe which i have ever made by myself, my ideas and my work. This is how i survived (until mother came back)

The Pasta Recipe
                          Its too long man. Gimme summat with 5 steps max, i'm not Jamie oliver\Gina di campo am I? :p

Comment

1. take a pan
                            2. put a table spoon of oil in it
                            3. take an egg
                            4. break it carefully from the centre as to not smash it
                            5. split the shell
                            6. wait for a few minutes till u can see the egg is solidifying
                            8. flip the egg
                            9. take it out of the pan
                            10. cry as if roger federer just won a grand slam

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
                              egg with ketchup??? beautiful, with the ketchup squeezing down the sides...
                              Please laila tell me this is a joke. What is it just egg cooked slightly with nothing extra added to it, then toast butter and ketchup with the egg.

Originally posted by Yaqoot Marjaan View Post
                              Its too long man. Gimme summat with 5 steps max, i'm not Jamie oliver\Gina di campo am I? :p
                              Okay the easiest thing with 5 steps are the following;

1- Put on outdoor clothes
                              2- Use transport to get to Aladdins (it can be public or personal transport so long as you arrive outside Aladdins between 12pm and 12am)
                              3- Enter Aladdins and choose meal and purchase
                              4- Go back on transport to your original destination
                              5- Enjoy!

You can't be Jamie Oliver because if you were i would've killed you ages ago and you don't seem to be happy about cooking pasta so you ain't Gino (it's not Gina lol)

Comment

Working...
                              X