Why is he behaving like this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why is he behaving like this?

OP - It happens, I was horrible towards a small minority of people in high school, who used to wind me up. Of course I regretted it later, but I'm not like that now. I've matured (so I like to think). That's life I guess, these things happen. People change with time and due to their life experiences.
    Last edited by Zebunissa; 18-09-10, 10:19 AM.
    "Meet people in such a manner that if you die, they should weep for you, and if you live, they should long for you." Hadhrat Ali-Ibn-Talib (RadiAllaah Anhu)
    Shan-e-Aisha

Comment

Originally posted by Blossom1x View Post
      Maybe he doesn't like you because you flatter yourself too much. I can't even read why your typing, your grammar is terrible.
      wat u mean by flatter myself too much?
      Reported by Ibn al-Salah:

ولقد أحسن الحسن بن أبي زياد اللؤلؤي صاحب أبي حنيفة فيما بلغنا عنه أنه استفتي في مسألة فأخطأ فيها ولم يعرف الذي أفتاه فاكترى مناديا فنادى أن الحسن بن أبي زياد استفتي يوم كذا وكذا في مسألة فأخطأ فمن كان أفتاه الحسن بن أبي زياد بشيء فليرجع إليه
      فلبث أياما لا يفتي حتى وجد صاحب الفتوى فأعلمه أنه أخطأ وإن الصواب كذا وكذا والله أعلم

Comment

Originally posted by Zebunissa View Post
        OP - It happens, I was horrible towards a small minority of people in high school, who used to wind me up. Of course I regretted it later, but I'm not like that now. I've matured (so I like to think). That's life I guess, these things happen. People change with time and due to their life experiences.
        welll it doesnt matter now because hes got the good life and what not so really who cares plus this is last year of school
        Reported by Ibn al-Salah:

ولقد أحسن الحسن بن أبي زياد اللؤلؤي صاحب أبي حنيفة فيما بلغنا عنه أنه استفتي في مسألة فأخطأ فيها ولم يعرف الذي أفتاه فاكترى مناديا فنادى أن الحسن بن أبي زياد استفتي يوم كذا وكذا في مسألة فأخطأ فمن كان أفتاه الحسن بن أبي زياد بشيء فليرجع إليه
        فلبث أياما لا يفتي حتى وجد صاحب الفتوى فأعلمه أنه أخطأ وإن الصواب كذا وكذا والله أعلم

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X