I'm not going to reach out to the kuffar anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not going to reach out to the kuffar anymore

Looking at all these people in America (and Europe and so forth) who hate Islam with a passion, I feel like I'm wasting my time reaching out to kaffirs. I see pictures and videos of them disrespecting Rasoullah (SAW) and Allah (SWT), and I saw a video of people protesting at Ground Zero and a guy was yelling out "Kill all F***ing Muslims".

They don't like me because I believe in God, so in my eyes, they are on their own and will be going to Hell when they die. I won't help them.

If someone genuinely wants to learn about Islam, I'll be glad to teach them. But I'm sick of debating with kuffar who are insulting and violent. In my mind, they are Hell-bound and I won't try to save them.
    Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

Re: I'm not going to reach out to the kuffar anymore

Salam alaikum brother,

alhamdulillah.

It's unfortunate that things are the way they are, and as well that people are the way they are. Try, at least, brother to look at things from a deeper perspective. Analyze the situation as a whole. You have to understand WHY people are the way they are. You have to understand what influences them. You have to understand what motivates them to be this way. You have to understand the survival instinct (in a social sense - think of it as a popularity contest) instilled in people these days.

You have to understand that by and large the world is a pasture filled with all the variety you can imagine. It's an animal farm of sorts. Perhaps even better would be to compare it to an auction of sorts. There's more to an auction that just raising your hand and bidding. You have to know what you want in an animal - it's health, it's productivity, it's intelligence, etc.

Instead, brother, of casting aside the kuffar as a whole maybe it would be best to take a different approach to the situation. Many great people who have embraced Islam were obviously kuffar before their declaration and commitment. That being said, don't give up - just change tactics
    "He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it."

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Do you think the prophet (pbuh) gave up that easy? We should follow in his footsteps. He went through harder times.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfn View Post
        Looking at all these people in America (and Europe and so forth) who hate Islam with a passion, I feel like I'm wasting my time reaching out to kaffirs. I see pictures and videos of them disrespecting Rasoullah (SAW) and Allah (SWT), and I saw a video of people protesting at Ground Zero and a guy was yelling out "Kill all F***ing Muslims".

They don't like me because I believe in God, so in my eyes, they are on their own and will be going to Hell when they die. I won't help them.

If someone genuinely wants to learn about Islam, I'll be glad to teach them. But I'm sick of debating with kuffar who are insulting and violent. In my mind, they are Hell-bound and I won't try to save them.
        well if muslims are going to live there then u are nothing but their slaves cause its their country and u cant say nothing. Can any muslim stop them from burning a Quran on their turf? .... But what the muslims over there can do is keep quiet and not say a thing so as to not offend their *freedom of speech* .... they dont want to get kicked out now do they? .... Muslims even get haughty when u tell them to do hijrah from such countries where they openly Insult Islam.

Comment

Originally posted by Excuse_me View Post
          Do you think the prophet (pbuh) gave up that easy? We should follow in his footsteps. He went through harder times.
          ALL PROPHETS tried to reach out to the kafirs

many time the worst enemies became the best of friends and protectors

Comment

Wolfn you're right and I learned the same thing here in the UK. I used to think that Kufaar were disbelievers because they didn't know any better and a little education and insight would clear up any confusion but it's not a case of they don't know about Islam but rather they DON'T WANT to know. People who insist on wallowing in ignorance are described as being deaf, dumb and blind (in spite of having functional eyes, ears and mouths) because they refuse to see what's in front of them. You can't help people like that unless they ask to be helped or genuinely reach out to you.

One thing I learned to figure out a very long time ago was the type of people who approached me asking questions. There are two types: the type of people whose questions are just statements in disguise to show their disgust against Islam (like "why do you oppress women?") and those who are sincere or even just curious- they'll ask things more respectfully without loading their questions with ignorant presumptions. It's incredibly rare for the former kind of person to change or develop any respect for us no matter how fairly and decently we treat them so maybe after the first or second question give the benefit of the doubt just in case, but if the nastiness continues then they can go to hell.
            The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

I really dislike how people are just throwing out the word kuffar to mean any disbeliever. I dont think we have any right to call someone a kuffar. If you really want to know why we shouldnt use this word listen to Nouman Ali Khans tafseer on the surah Al- Kafiroon. He explains it really well.
              Last edited by Excuse_me; 16-09-10, 06:14 PM.

Comment

isnt there a hadith or fatwa or something that says if a country is openly against islam then the only reason islamicly to stay is to do dahwah?

There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.

Comment

I really dislike how people are just throwing out the word kuffar to mean any disbeliever. I dont think we have any right to call someone a kuffar. If you really want to know why we shouldnt use this word listen to Nouman Ali Khans tafseer on the surah Al- Kafiroon. He explains it really well.
                  I agree, I don't like calling non-muslims "kuffar."

Comment

I agree. You shouldn't get discouraged by these people. Keep doing the dawah and reach out to all. The Prophet (SAW) and Sahaba never quit. Prophets in the past were even killed.

There is a video on youtube called "Ex hater of Islam converts". She used to be a hardcore christian who used to go on paltalk in hate rooms and insult Muhammad (SAW). And you know very well what these haters say about the marriage of Ayesha (RA) to Muhammad (SAW). SubhanAllah, the person Aba who did dawah to her, I think she was talking about AbalHarith. I used to go in that room to learn about christianity. I've seen a person take the shahadah online too! mashAllah.

Point is, don't give up the effort. There's many out who want to be guided and whom Allah will guide through His slaves. If He guided someone through you, can you imagine the reward? I was there for the shahadah of two very close friends of mine. It is a great feeling.

We don't give up man. We're Muslims. We don't give up till we breath our last.

Comment

This is nothing to what our prophet rasulallah salellahualaihiwasalam had experienced.But did anything stopped the nabi salellahualaihiwasalam from performing the order of Allah?

Certainly not.It was fardh as to follow the order of Allah.But for you or me it is fardh al-kifayah, so if you don't feel like giving them dawah then it is alright.
                      صلى الله على حبيبه محمد و على آله و أصحابه و سلم
                      Al-Muslimeen

Comment

Working...
                      X