• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cellphone Hazards

Cellphone Hazards

Tue, Sep 14 06:50 PM

Dos and Dont's

- Use landlines instead of mobiles wherever possible.

- Don't use a cellphone if the signal is weak-that's when they shoot out more radiation.

- Talk less, text more; invest in a hands-free kit.

- Opt for a low SAR (specific absorption rate) phone and avoid sleeping with it.

- Children below eight should not be allowed to use mobile phones except in emergencies.

- It's difficult, but try not to use a cellphone for more than one-two minutes at a stretch.

- Try to live away from a cell phone tower-ideally more than five km away.

7 Reasons Why You Should Worry

The data is mixed and experts differ. But there's growing concern that the ubiquitous wireless technology has the potential to become the next public health disaster.

Heating trouble

Cellphones generate heat and these radiofrequencies are absorbed mostly by the head and neck. Heavy use increases the risk of raised cellular, tissue as well as body temperature.

Pregnancy and fertility

Pregnant women more likely to have children with problems. Cellphones can affect male fertility, too.

Genetic danger

Cellphone and cellphone tower radiation stress cells, releasing DNA-damaging free radicals and stress proteins that can cause degenerative brain damage like Alzheimer's, Parkinson's or Multiple Sclerosis.

Sleep disorders

May activate brain's stress system; make people more alert, bring down the ability to wind down and reduce sleep.

Children run a greater risk

With their developing nervous system, growing tissues, thinner skulls, children run a greater risk of energy absorption. It can lead to memory loss, inability to learn and behavioural issues.

Long-term effects

Over 10 years of heavy cellphone use can double the risk of brain cancer and up the risk of ear tumours by four times. Long-term use, especially on one ear, may damage tissues in the inner ear and lead to deafness.

Cancer and tumours

Some researchers hold that radiofrequency fields are tumour initiators or they increase the uptake of carcinogens in cells. The World Health Organisation Interphone study in 2008 suggested a connection between long-term use and three types of tumours: glioma, cancer of the parotid (a salivary gland near the ear) and acoustic neuroma (a tumour that occurs where the ear meets the brain).
    Where there are no Ulemah(Scholars) there are many Muftis.

I
    deal System of Living for All Mankind .

Re: Cellphone Hazards

I dont even have cell fone so I guess im very safe :D

Comment

Seems like anything the Euro-Americans invent has detrimental effects on Human health and disastrous to the environment .

I wonder why do they even brag about their achievements when they all come with serious sideeffects .

Why are they unable to invent products in the Initial stages itself which are free from any pollutions and health hazards ?

I

Comment

i heard cell phones cause tumor in the brain due to its radiation. But then these reports get dismissed cause these private corps are too powerful and pay their way out and bury these reports

Comment

Originally posted by *Aisha View Post
          I dont even have cell fone so I guess im very safe :D
          Its better to concentrate while at work when you lack one cause if you switch it off you would be tempted to check out for any missed calls or messages very often .

I

Comment

Originally posted by Abdul-Curim View Post
            Seems like anything the Euro-Americans invent has detrimental effects on Human health and disastrous to the environment .

I wonder why do they even brag about their achievements when they all come with serious sideeffects .

Why are they unable to invent products in the Initial stages itself which are free from any pollutions and health hazards ?
            Its cuz all the chemicals they use. They dont care about health only wealth.

Comment

Its better to concentrate while at work when you lack one cause if you switch it off you would be tempted to check out for any missed calls or messages very often .
              lol yeh very distracting even when off.

Comment

Originally posted by *Aisha View Post
                Its cuz all the chemicals they use. They dont care about health only wealth.
                We know they do but they pretend as if they are an asset to Humanity with all the technology they invent and dump it in our markets . They want us to acknowledge that we would be in the darkages without them .

I

Comment

We know they do but they pretend as if they are an asset to Humanity with all the technology they invent and dump it in our markets . They want us to acknowledge that we would be in the darkages without them .
                  Yeh like we should be so greatful to them for inventing new ways to catch illnesses

Comment

Yes, it works same as your Microwave Oven. Boils water inside your brain.

Comment

Originally posted by MuslimSoljah View Post
                      Yes, it works same as your Microwave Oven. Boils water inside your brain.
                      huh

I

Comment

huh
                        4th Grade stuff that is. Here's a link:
                        http://www.cam.net.uk/home/aaa315/ec...ile-phones.htm

Comment

Originally posted by MuslimSoljah View Post
                          4th Grade stuff that is. Here's a link:
                          http://www.cam.net.uk/home/aaa315/ec...ile-phones.htm
                          I was asking about the microwave thing , does it also come with similar hazards ?

I

Comment

I was asking about the microwave thing , does it also come with similar hazards ?
                            Yes, but the door and glass lessens the chance. You won't be carying the microwave oven against your head anyway.

Comment

:salam,

JazaAllaah khayr for the heads up brother.

Comment

Working...
                              X