Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DSA Car Theory Test

:salams
    I can’t find the old thread so had to create a new one.

Has anyone taken the Car Theory Test with the new case study style questions. I’m asking on behalf of someone else, they want to hear your opinions and advice lol.

1. How did you find the theory test especially the case study - pass/fail- if you failed may I ask why?

2. Any tips or recommended websites / study aids for revision?

3. Is it worth getting the most recent upto date Theory Test book (2010), or will using the older version suffice?

4. Will any part of the theory test be changing, anytime soon?

5. Is the Hazard Perception part of the test still the same as it was a few years?

Please make Dua, that Allah makes it easy for my brother and that he passes his theory and practical ASAP. May Allah make it of benefit for him :insha: Ameen.
    Last edited by Zebunissa; 15-09-10, 03:31 PM.
    "Meet people in such a manner that if you die, they should weep for you, and if you live, they should long for you." Hadhrat Ali-Ibn-Talib (RadiAllaah Anhu)
    Shan-e-Aisha

Re: DSA Car Theory Test

It can't be that hard, I know a fresh pot who got 50/50!

Comment

Originally posted by Zebunissa View Post

Has anyone taken the Car Theory Test with the new case study style questions. I’m asking on behalf of someone else, they want to hear your opinions and advice lol.

1. How did you find the theory test especially the case study - pass/fail- if you failed may I ask why?

3. Is it worth getting the most recent upto date Theory Test book (2010), or will using the older version suffice?

5. Is the Hazard Perception part of the test still the same as it was a few years?

Please make Dua, that Allah makes it easy for my brother and that he passes his theory and practical ASAP. May Allah make it of benefit for him :insha: Ameen.
      Walaykum assalaam, funny enough i did this test yesterday and with Allah(SWT)s help passed first time.

1. The case study and multiple questions are easy, they are the same questions as the ones on the CD i couldn't believe it lol.
      2. I just read the highway code, make sure you no the fixed figures such as stopping distances, maximum speeds, but i really recommend getting the CD, the CD i used was called : Driving Test Success ALL TESTS New 2009 Edition, paste that in google am sure you can order it online, if not you can have my copy.
      3. No the 2009 one will do.
      4. I think they were thinking about it, but best if you book your test and get it over with.
      5. Yep still part of the test. 14 clips.

Inshallah Your brother will pass both test ASAP. Ameen.

Comment

replies within quote

Originally posted by Zebunissa View Post

case stude...LOL.. you dont have to read it at all...its just a scenario to put the question into context...trust me not even worth the glance

yeah the dsa endorsed books and a cd. both should cost no more than15 quid on amazon

these two will sort you out no doubt

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...ef=oss_product

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/0...ef=oss_product

erm..just not too old.

i heard it will you know, but cant verify when...

[COLOR="rgb(0, 0, 0)"][COLOR="rgb(0, 0, 0)"]
        just keep clicking. i averaged about 10-15 clicks per clip.

[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Last edited by EastLondon_Bro; 15-09-10, 06:31 PM.
        ...and InshAllah i remind myself before i remind others.

ASPIRE to INSPIRE before you EXPIRE!

Is your Boss coming?...Click here :D

Comment

:jkk: for your replies, I have the 2007 Theory Book. I thought it would be ok, but he's insisting on a more upto date copy.

I passed the theory and took another last year since it expired. Even though I didn't revise (i was ill at the time), I still passed but that's only cos I knew it all - like a geek.

Bro asked me to post, cos he wanted to hear your advice and not mine (kids thesedays lol)
          "Meet people in such a manner that if you die, they should weep for you, and if you live, they should long for you." Hadhrat Ali-Ibn-Talib (RadiAllaah Anhu)
          Shan-e-Aisha

Comment

I just passed mine today!!!!! It took me over a year to get the nerve to book it, but after my parents started threatening me I finally did it alhamdullilah :)

It was very easy as the questions were exactly the same as the ones I'd been practicing on the CD.

Comment

This is insane! We just have a guy standing there pointing at various symbols and all you have to do is mutter something incoherent and he passes you. :-D
              <--- I look like that and when I'm not :zzz:, I'm usually like like:banbear:and like:rotfl:but sometimes I'm like as well.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X