Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Has anyone had there tonsils out?

Originally posted by eternal journey View Post
    Alhamdulillah that last picture is veering towards a complete recovery! So alhamdulillah sounds like your experience has been a really good one...but I wish you hadn't posted pics because they have really scared me/put me off to be honest! InshaAllah my random bout of sore throats was just a one-off and I don't need to contemplate having to have this done.

JazakAllahu khayran for sharing your experience brother.
    no worries, wednesday will be my last picture - i'll sum everything up on wednesday evening cos i know i may have made some members stomach rumble with sickeness. you guys are lucky that i've experienced this and you have been part of it so you know what is instore. there had been many thread about tonsilectomy so i hope i have helped many people. like i said wednesday will be my last report. its not as bad as it looks.
    From brother Pearl44uk.

Allah Hu Akbar

Comment

i think you should finish off with a picture of your chicken and chips :1popcorn:
      Take a step into our unique Muslim Montessori school:
      http://campaign.justgiving.com/…/a-…/buildalamiyahschool2015

Donate your sadaqah to help build a Model School for all our children.
      Please watch our school appeal: https://youtu.be/SY819jmCbzw

Text SCHL15 followed by £10 to 70070 and make a difference.
      Please forward this message to help turn this vision into a reality.

The Prophet (SAW) also said, "The believer's shade on the Day of Resurrection will be his Sadaqah." (Ahmad)

‪#‎ChangingEducation

Comment

Tuesday 5th October – Day 15

Missed
        From brother Pearl44uk.

Allah Hu Akbar

Comment

Re: Has anyone had their tonsils out?

Wednesday 6th October – Day 16 (Final Day)

Well, I can truly say the worst is over. Just a few scabs left, I was hoping for them to totally go. I just did Magrib jamat at home pretty comfortably but my brother said my voice seems a little deeper. I am feeling ok. To sum everything up, I would say that if you have persistent problem with tonsillitis them get them removed. It wasn’t as bad as it looks. Obviously you can imagine the pain by looking at my pictures but actually experiencing the pain is different. It wasn’t too bad. Days 3,4,5,6 are hard but after that you’re coasting. Thankfully I have a lot of patients, if you guys would like my diary and pictures by email then PM me, but I think its worth taking out. I feel I can breath easier and inshallah I will be having no sore throats. I thank all of you for reading about my tonsilectomy, below is my final picture which shows the scabs are almost gone, it doesn’t hurt at all, only when I yawn a little and also I have attached my victory dinner, chicken and chips and a bit of spinach and potatoes with roti, jazakallah again and that’s a wrap from me.
          Attached Files
          From brother Pearl44uk.

Allah Hu Akbar

Comment

Working...
          X