Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Still haven't given dawah to your neighbours....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still haven't given dawah to your neighbours....

:salams

If you still haven't spoken to your neighbours about Islam then you i suggest you order this dawah pack here http://www.iera.org.uk/orderdawahpack/ Just give it to your neighbour and let them do the rest.
    (The hypocrites) will call the believers: "Were we not with you?" The believers will reply: "Yes! But you led yourselves into temptations, you looked forward for our destruction; you doubted (in Faith); and you were deceived by false desires, till the Command of Allah came to pass. And the chief deceiver (Satan) deceived you in respect of Allah."57:14

Re: Still haven't given dawah to your neighbours....

do your neighbours have to necesarily be your next door neighbours? one is muslim the other... very strong hindu's

He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the Believers. [Quran {33:43}]
    www.QuranicAudio.com
    www.Quran.com

Comment

mashaAllah good post
      Allah is compassionate and He loves compassion in all things. [Hadith]
      :lailah::ahb:

Comment

you nighbour is technechly anyone who lives in a 40 house diatance in any direction.

i live in a trailer park. so technechly, half the people here are my nighbour lol
        And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (All‚h) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in All‚h and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of All‚h with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

everyones our neighbour.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...Central-London
          ďIndeed, gentleness is not used in anything except that it beautifies it, and is never removed from anything except that it spoils it.Ē Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه و سلم , Sahih Muslim 16/146

Comment

Originally posted by uncle umar View Post
            you nighbour is technechly anyone who lives in a 40 house diatance in any direction.

i live in a trailer park. so technechly, half the people here are my nighbour lol

Don't suppose you live in Sunnyvale do yah? Ha ha. Where's ricky & julian?!?! LOL. Give them some dawah!

In all seriousness... i've neglected this issue myself! I think it's time for some solo islamic activism here in my area!
            "He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it."

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

rickeys back in jail and the rest of em are doing the usual.
              And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (All‚h) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in All‚h and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of All‚h with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

sponsor an orphan

Comment

So i have recieved the pack, but no one here is keen on giving any dawah to the neighbours. We've lived here for nearly 4yrs and no one has spoken to them about Islam and they aren't really supportive of giving this pack.

Thoughts? Anyone else experience such negativity around giving dawah to neighbours?
                (The hypocrites) will call the believers: "Were we not with you?" The believers will reply: "Yes! But you led yourselves into temptations, you looked forward for our destruction; you doubted (in Faith); and you were deceived by false desires, till the Command of Allah came to pass. And the chief deceiver (Satan) deceived you in respect of Allah."57:14

Comment

Originally posted by 1MuslimByChoice View Post
                  So i have recieved the pack, but no one here is keen on giving any dawah to the neighbours. We've lived here for nearly 4yrs and no one has spoken to them about Islam and they aren't really supportive of giving this pack.

Thoughts? Anyone else experience such negativity around giving dawah to neighbours?
                  Put it in their post. Perhaps sign it 'from your neighbours'?
                  وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

No i'm gonna read whats in there and prob add some other leaflets i've got and of course a note. But it's just negativity lol, my sis said she's scared that they thinks that imma bring attention to our house lol

Comment

Originally posted by 1MuslimByChoice View Post

this will always happen.

the brothers will always oppose me giving dawah because "the west isint ready." i dont bother arguing because ima just wate my time but was mekkah ready for dawah?

the main reason why they arent suppostive of the pack is because now people will start asking them questions, whereas they want to fly under the radar. my mode of thought is to bad for them. its better to love and fear Allah more then what these people say(not sating you dont, just saying in general).

its going to bring attention, and they are going to ask questions. some people really wont appriciate you putting stuff in their mailboxes. its not going to be easy. this is part of being a stranger. not only are you a stranger from the non muslims, but your a stranger with even the muslims. you will become segragated, you will doubt yourself, and you will face hardship. people are going to think your extreeme.

thats the immidiate effect of dawah. people go overboard big time. and really, it will basicly be you against the world. like you know that new york masjid imam,. he spent like 20 years "building bridges" and now that hes giving dawah everyone turned on him.

expect the same to happen to you.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

Oh my neighbours are lovely mashaAllah, really. An old man and woman the man is much more kinder or 'welcoming'. I don't see them as an issue, like even if i just pass on one book through their letter box with a note from me obviously saying they don't have to go into discussions but if they want to they can ask me questions blah blah blah email.

Now i'm on edges, we've been living here for 4 years almost and not once have we spoken with them about Islam. Our other neighbours know about Islam the others don't........

Comment

There is no bigger dawah than behaviour , My roommate from university days actually helped convert a his wife who at the time was a dentist and she became muslim just by seeing his behaviour . She said she never been treated with so much respect by man .

mashalah they 3 kids now and happy together

Comment

:jkk: good link, all but two of my neighbours are total islam and muslim haters, racists and are complete morons, two households are "born again christian" and i pray Allah gives them all thats coming to them for what they have put us through for the last 10 years -amin. for all the evil they have done to us, amin. one of my now ex-neighbours knows more about it than some muslims masha Allah but said she wasnt prepared to give up drinking and having a "good time" ..i told her become a muslim and then worry about the rest, may Allah guide her amin
                            "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

Working...
                            X