Worst Eid party ever!!!!!11!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst Eid party ever!!!!!11!!!!

Well, how can people even call this an eid party. The gender separation was a joke and it was a plastic curtain where you can see the females on the other side, and after some really bad salah where everyone was not following the imam they played musical chair with some crazy club music??? Right after salah really????? What is happening????

Re: Worst Eid party ever!!!!!11!!!!

Originally posted by Ibrahim12 View Post
    Well, how can people even call this an eid party. The gender separation was a joke and it was a plastic curtain where you can see the females on the other side, and after some really bad salah where everyone was not following the imam they played musical chair with some crazy club music??? Right after salah really????? What is happening????
    haha
    here
    we have banquet hallls booked and then ladies dress in expensive shalwar qameez full make up hair straightened or curly'd
    the men in sherwani etc... or in suits
    then the women dance or have competition dancing and winner gets price
    some singers are brought to the stage
    some dance shows done prizes distrubuted
    and btw did i tell u that these ppl are not the youth but they are the rich desi uncle ji aur aunty ji's.
    oh and btw perverted jokes are wellcome and accepted in those maahol (environment).

I am not even lying or joking about a single thing i said so far in this post. i'v witnessed it
    Reported by Ibn al-Salah:

ولقد أحسن الحسن بن أبي زياد اللؤلؤي صاحب أبي حنيفة فيما بلغنا عنه أنه استفتي في مسألة فأخطأ فيها ولم يعرف الذي أفتاه فاكترى مناديا فنادى أن الحسن بن أبي زياد استفتي يوم كذا وكذا في مسألة فأخطأ فمن كان أفتاه الحسن بن أبي زياد بشيء فليرجع إليه
    فلبث أياما لا يفتي حتى وجد صاحب الفتوى فأعلمه أنه أخطأ وإن الصواب كذا وكذا والله أعلم

Comment

beats mone.

i hade to talk to cops and i spent mne alone.
      painful torment? (10) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

I spent it in my buddies house discussing Islam. I loved it
        "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

some Eids sound like a night club, unfortunatly.

The Prophet (saw) said, Verily, the knots of Islam will be undone one by one. Whenever one knot is lost, then the people grabbed onto the one which came after it. The first of these knots will be ruling and the last will be the salah.[1]deen Imama/Khalifah is the succession from the Prophet in the establishment of the laws of the . So without the Imam the laws lie unapplied and the territory is not protected effectively. The hadith indicates that it is the uppermost knot that keeps the subsequent knots safe from being untied. This is since it is the ruler that is responsible to apply Islam in its entirety, to implement the limits proscribed by Allah and to protect the society. Imam Ahmed mentioned without an Imam (for the Muslims as their leader) there would be fitna, and the destruction of the symbols of Islam ending with the Prayer is a great fitna.[2][1] Tabarani, Musnad Ahmad and Al Hakim in his Al Mustadrak
          [2] Ibid. pg. 46

Comment

you think thats bad? i have a horribly sore throat and couldnt eat or drink anything at allll the parties that took place all weekend long :( couldnt even drink the punch at the wedding sheeesh! terrible timing.... :\
            Screaming, But Will Never Be Heard

Comment

Originally posted by uncle umar View Post
              beats mone.

i hade to talk to cops and i spent mne alone.
              u shud just move from there to my city (is it possible)

and u wernnt alone

i spent my eid alone this yr too.
              Reported by Ibn al-Salah:

ولقد أحسن الحسن بن أبي زياد اللؤلؤي صاحب أبي حنيفة فيما بلغنا عنه أنه استفتي في مسألة فأخطأ فيها ولم يعرف الذي أفتاه فاكترى مناديا فنادى أن الحسن بن أبي زياد استفتي يوم كذا وكذا في مسألة فأخطأ فمن كان أفتاه الحسن بن أبي زياد بشيء فليرجع إليه
              فلبث أياما لا يفتي حتى وجد صاحب الفتوى فأعلمه أنه أخطأ وإن الصواب كذا وكذا والله أعلم

Comment

Why are people having eid parties in halls anyway? :eek3:
                Isnt eid about family? :inlove: Alhamdullilah had a wonderful time on eid.
                *~* Learn Patience from Aasiyah (RA); Loyalty from Khadhija (RA); Sincerity from Aisha (RA) and Steadfastness from Fatima (RA).*~*

Comment

Originally posted by Zesty View Post
                  Why are people having eid parties in halls anyway? :eek3:
                  Isnt eid about family? :inlove: Alhamdullilah had a wonderful time on eid.
                  Not always sis, remeber the reverts, converts who dont have a muslim family to celebrate eid with. beside our muslim comunity is our muslim family :s dont u think?
                  "Then Which Of The Favours Of Your Lord Will You Deny"

:love: Surah Ar Rahman :love:

Comment

After eid prayers,, we had breakfast with the brothers at the mosque, then I went on a tour of the town, got back, had lunch alone, took a nap(hadn't been sleeping well in ramadhan), and in the evening was browsing the eid happenings of other places, whilst sending countless eid text messages back and forth...

Lovely!

[Alhamdulillahi rabbil3aalamyin

Comment

The only good thing that happened on eid was Krispy Kreme's :D

Comment

I been to a taraweeh prayer where they was no seperation between the men or the women. They were standing a few rows behind us :/ Left after 4 raka'ats
                        GoNe...

Comment

haha totally like worst eid partaaaaay EVAAAAAA like omg my super sweet 16 lak total disaster omg

Comment

Originally posted by MoMo_- View Post
                            I been to a taraweeh prayer where they was no seperation between the men or the women. They were standing a few rows behind us :/ Left after 4 raka'ats
                            What's that got to do with eid parties

Comment

Originally posted by x--x View Post
                              What's that got to do with eid parties
                              The OP was talking about gender seperation being a joke so i put my 2 cents worth, sorry if it annoys ya...
                              GoNe...

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X