Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Afghanistan in Pictures (Pictures from my visit)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abdinasir
    replied
    Looks like a simple life otherthere as long as u got enough to pay ur bills

Leave a comment:

• Zebunissa
    replied
    Re: Afghanistan in Pictures (Pictures from my visit)

:wswrwb:
    :masha: Awesome pics, I had to bump this as I didn't post first time round. I like the kotchi girl, mazaar-e-shareef pics (inc birds) was definately my favourite :masha: and Saalang was nice too.

Leave a comment:

• lowering wings
    replied

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
    Post #4...Image 3, 4, and 5 just rocks!

That Bamyaan place can be a wallpaper. Great scenery!
    What does Bamyaan mean?
    Thanks bro! :up:

Bamyian is certainly a veryy beautiful place in Afghanistan (MashAllah) As we drove through it, there were a million shots that I wanted to take, because only one or two just wasn't enough.

I actually don't know what Bamyian means. I'll ask my dad...if it even has a particular meaning :scratch:

Originally posted by muslimaghareeba View Post
    aasalamu alalikum wa rahmatULLAHI wa barakthu
    alhamdulLILLAH AlhamdulLILLAH alhamduLILLAH
    subhanALLAH subhanALLAH subhanALLAH
    takebeer ALLAHU akbar takbeer ALLAHU akbar takbeer ALLAHU akbar..

mashaALLAH those pics are soo beautifullllllllllllllllllll

ive always wanted my hands round real pictures(usually i just resorted to googling pictres of afghanistan)..

boy do i feel ignorant..the only pictures i had in my mind were those media-filled and googled pictures of the mountains...

isnt tehre a blue mosque in turkey as well.>?for some reason i was thinking it was in turkey...woaaaaaaah subhanALLAH its so beautiful!!

aww i cant imagine how beautiful afghanistan must look at sunset..especially the moutains..and those fb pictures ...i wanna go!!!!! inshaALLAH one day..

and wow sis u took the words right out of a past project i had done...(lol i had written bout how afghanistan is diff from otehr countries..where the beauty ..scenery is not man made...and its all naturallll AlhamduLILLAH)..i wannna goooooo..ahh if only plane tickets werent so scary..inshaALLAH one day soon i can go!!
    assalamu alaiku mwa rahmatULLAHI wa barakathu

Walaikum Salam

Well there is only so much I could say about the beauty of Afghanistan. And these pictures haven't done the least bit of justice to its real beauty. There is no better way of seeing something/place than to see it with your own eyes that's for sure!

Yes there is a "Blue Mosque" in Turkey as well. Its the famous mosque in Istanbul

Click image for larger version

Name:	blue-mosque-istanbul.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	111.1 KB
ID:	10732024

Leave a comment:

• muslimaghareeba
    replied

aasalamu alalikum wa rahmatULLAHI wa barakthu
    alhamdulLILLAH AlhamdulLILLAH alhamduLILLAH
    subhanALLAH subhanALLAH subhanALLAH
    takebeer ALLAHU akbar takbeer ALLAHU akbar takbeer ALLAHU akbar..

mashaALLAH those pics are soo beautifullllllllllllllllllll

ive always wanted my hands round real pictures(usually i just resorted to googling pictres of afghanistan)..

boy do i feel ignorant..the only pictures i had in my mind were those media-filled and googled pictures of the mountains...

isnt tehre a blue mosque in turkey as well.>?for some reason i was thinking it was in turkey...woaaaaaaah subhanALLAH its so beautiful!!

aww i cant imagine how beautiful afghanistan must look at sunset..especially the moutains..and those fb pictures ...i wanna go!!!!! inshaALLAH one day..

and wow sis u took the words right out of a past project i had done...(lol i had written bout how afghanistan is diff from otehr countries..where the beauty ..scenery is not man made...and its all naturallll AlhamduLILLAH)..i wannna goooooo..ahh if only plane tickets werent so scary..inshaALLAH one day soon i can go!!
    assalamu alaiku mwa rahmatULLAHI wa barakathu

Leave a comment:

• .mirror.
    replied

Post #4...Image 3, 4, and 5 just rocks!

That Bamyaan place can be a wallpaper. Great scenery!
    What does Bamyaan mean?

Leave a comment:

• lowering wings
    replied

Originally posted by nousername View Post
    mashaAllah I"m happy I found this thread! Those pics are so awesome, and as others have said it's refreshing to see "normal" women walking about doing normal activities, and the beautiful countryside and mosques.
    I am glad you liked it sis :)

Here is the real collection, which I like much better.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...5&l=5808ca94a5

Oh this is for you too Supernova N! :D

Leave a comment:

• nousername
    replied

mashaAllah I"m happy I found this thread! Those pics are so awesome, and as others have said it's refreshing to see "normal" women walking about doing normal activities, and the beautiful countryside and mosques.

Leave a comment:

• Contemplating..
    replied

very nice pics, mashallah.

Leave a comment:

• Jenicca
    replied

Subhan'Allah, Salaang looks stunning. I would love to go there Insha'allah one day.

Thanks for sharing :love:, glad your back in one peice.

Your pics reminds me of the some of the countryside places Ive visited in Pakistan

Leave a comment:

• Medievalist
    replied

mashaALLAH. nice photos.

Leave a comment:

• lowering wings
    replied

Originally posted by Joha View Post
    Beautiful shots lowering wings.

It's nice to see a side of Afghanistan other than the images of a war-torn country we're so used to seeing (or photos of our planes bombing it).

Tragic that all it's seen over the last 50 years has been war and bloodshed.
    Thank you Joha.

Afghanistan has so many beautiful places, and most if not all, are natural. meaning they weren't man-made, unlike the many other 'beautiful' places around the world.
    Afghanistan really does have a lot to offer, except it just doesn't know how to. Or I should say, it hasn't gotten a chance to.

Afghanistan has went through a lot of destruction. Yet it's beauty still stands (in some places I guess)

Leave a comment:

• Joha
    replied

Beautiful shots lowering wings.

It's nice to see a side of Afghanistan other than the images of a war-torn country we're so used to seeing (or photos of our planes bombing it).

Tragic that all it's seen over the last 50 years has been war and bloodshed.

Leave a comment:

• lowering wings
    replied

Originally posted by FARAZSID View Post
    so if I would like to go for a visit with my family, would it be easy for me? or would I have problems at the airport and stuff? and which cities should I visit?
    Yes it's not that difficult. I mean Afghanistan is not a dead zone. There were many non-Afghans which I spotted at the Airport.

If you ask for cities, there will be many to suggest to you. But if you ask for provinces then I can suggest a few.
    Once you arrive in Kabul do travel around Kabul to places such as Qargha or Paghmaan. (these two places are basically the most visited places in Kabul or most likely Afghanistan) They are veryyy beautiful MashAllah. (I did take pictures but I will need to find them)

After that, you can visit Jalalabad for it's beautiful sceneries. Mazar-E-Sharif is also a very good place to visit, especially the Blue Mosque (veryy beautiful MashAllah!) Band-i-Amir in Bamyaan is just breathtaking to say the least. And of course, Saalang!

Have a look at this Album taken out of Facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...d=325974633429

And I'm just curious to know, are you from Afghanistan?

Leave a comment:

• FARAZSID
    replied

so if I would like to go for a visit with my family, would it be easy for me? or would I have problems at the airport and stuff? and which cities should I visit?

Leave a comment:

• lowering wings
    replied

Originally posted by Supernova Nebula View Post
    yes, you have fb account? may I add you? if them pics are on your fb?
    Sorry sis, I actually haven't uploaded them on Facebook at all. :S

Check rep.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X