Chocolate:Which one for Eid? Celebrations or Roses or Quality Street

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Chocolate:Which one for Eid? Celebrations or Roses or Quality Street

Actually i have made truffles once upon a time. But when will i get time to make them. Ohhh night before inshaAllah isn't it. With lil bro inshaAllah

My recipe includes, icing sugar, digesties, butter, and coco powder.

Thats one idea. So out of the chocolates it will be roses and quality streets inshaAllah
    (The hypocrites) will call the believers: "Were we not with you?" The believers will reply: "Yes! But you led yourselves into temptations, you looked forward for our destruction; you doubted (in Faith); and you were deceived by false desires, till the Command of Allah came to pass. And the chief deceiver (Satan) deceived you in respect of Allah."57:14

Comment

^ got to harrods they hv offers on tins ;)

Originally posted by DesertOasis View Post
      Al Hayaa.... They both have a great non-alcoholic range, clearly marked :)

InshaAllah you get to try it one day.
      Thorntons i knw abt suitable for vegans and alcohol free infact i was at thorntons yesterday lol bought few boxes for friends and toffees for myself :alhumdull

but hotels hv VERY limited range in alocohol free.....i hv been lurkin on their site and they hvnt got much except a slab and lil heart shape chocolates ..hmmm.

lol yea :insha: one day :D

Comment

Harrods, harrods, harrods hmm......where is that? I don't think there is one in my area. Ohh imma go highstreet inshaAllah and bag a load of shweeetsss

I don't want expensive, posh or luxurious chocs. Something i can share with a lot init
        (The hypocrites) will call the believers: "Were we not with you?" The believers will reply: "Yes! But you led yourselves into temptations, you looked forward for our destruction; you doubted (in Faith); and you were deceived by false desires, till the Command of Allah came to pass. And the chief deceiver (Satan) deceived you in respect of Allah."57:14

Comment

Last edited by Al-hayaa; 18-01-12, 11:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Al-hayaa View Post
            ^^u dnt knw where it is? and u iz a landaner lol i dnt even live there :rotfl:

aww then settle on roses :insha:
            :P lol it's in central, well i remember on news an Arab man bought it (or maybe the hotel is there a hotel)

Wateva :p yeah Roses it is and the Streets

Comment

AW: Chocolate:Which one for Eid? Celebrations or Roses or Quality Street

I know that Quality street doesn't contains gelatine.(skin of pork) the others I do not know.

Comment

None

Gotta say Thorton's

... that's chocolate and a half
                'And when a thing for which you ask is slow to come,
                Then know that often through delay are gifts received'
                علي الحبشي

Comment

i bought some green & blacks - a few selected large bars wrapped in ribbon- for the man hisself tomorrow,
                  but im not in a chocolate mood which is usual :D so i will settle for lemon cheesecake for dessert tomorrow. the chocolate bars
                  look pretty though wrapped up in bow ribbon :inlove:
                  The enforcement of Muslim Brotherhood is the greatest social ideal of Islam. On it was based the Prophet's (SAW) sermon on his last pilgrimage, and Islam cannot be completely realized until this ideal is achieved. '
                  (Shaikh Maulana Muhammad Yusuf)
                  In Lam Takun Ghaadiban Annee Falaa Ubaalee...

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Jaffar View Post
                    In this country, it turns to a big bakery before eid.
                    This house and my kitchen turns into a big bakery before Eid
                    وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Working...
                    X