Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chocolate:Which one for Eid? Celebrations or Roses or Quality Street

:salams

We cannot come to a decision, should we buy a- celebrations, b-roses or c-quality street.
    Celebrations
    33.33%
    Roses
    33.33%
    Quality street
    33.33%
    (The hypocrites) will call the believers: "Were we not with you?" The believers will reply: "Yes! But you led yourselves into temptations, you looked forward for our destruction; you doubted (in Faith); and you were deceived by false desires, till the Command of Allah came to pass. And the chief deceiver (Satan) deceived you in respect of Allah."57:14

Re: Chocolate:Which one for Eid? Celebrations or Roses or Quality Street

Originally posted by 1MuslimByChoice View Post
    :salams

We cannot come to a decision, should we buy a- celebrations, b-roses or c-quality street.
    we usualy buy a tin of roses and a tin of quality street, mix them and give half to the kiddies at the mosque :D

Comment

buy one of each and shove them in a bowl and mix together. Sorted :up:
      وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Celebrations all the way :D Maltesers Om nom nom!

I don't like roses or quality streets. They remind me of old people, I really don't know why but ew.
        Allah is 'closer to him than (his) jugular vein' (Quran - 50:16)
        ♥.. Any given time - I do my best to strive - In Your name I rise - The apple of my eyes ..♥

Comment

:wswrwb:

my fav is roses out of 3 but i go with jens idea of mixed varieties :D

if u gotta buy only 1 tin then go for thorntons cumon 1mbc dnt b stingy

Comment

I want Lindt....:inlove:
            وَالْعَصْرِ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

now tht u hv mentioned.....i actualy neva tasted it :$.......is it tht bunny shape one?

Comment

yes, and you get the eggs.....the red ones. You never saw my post in the guji thread about coming over to mine for Eid....if you do i'll buy you some LOL
                وَالْعَصْرِ

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Celebrations are haram.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...colates-sweets

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...=&oq=&gs_rfai=
                  Yawmaithin tu’a A’radoona la takhfa minkum khafiyatun [69:18]
                  :love:
                  "Then which of the blessings of your Lord will you deny?" (Qur'an 55:13)

Comment

jenicca: lol u knw everytym i see it on shelf i m like hmm i gotta try them but then i end up getting thorntons but :insha: nxt tym defo wil taste them......lol i did read ur gujji post :jkk: and posted the reply too :D

Comment

nothing nestle, was explaining to my son yesterday we cant buy quality street because the people who make them murder babies, and we should hate baby murderers, have bara from them.
                      Daw'ud... is retired from ummah forum

Comment

:wswrwb:
                        It's all about Baklava or Mithai (Asian sweets) *thumbs up*

Quality Street (dunno if it's Halaal though, look it up), but I just remembered that it's Nestle. So I'd say leave it.

How about Thorntons? Make sure it's non-alcoholic and vegetarian!
                        Last edited by Zebunissa; 08-09-10, 10:06 PM.
                        "Meet people in such a manner that if you die, they should weep for you, and if you live, they should long for you." Hadhrat Ali-Ibn-Talib (RadiAllaah Anhu)
                        Shan-e-Aisha

Comment

Originally posted by dawud_uk View Post
                          nothing nestle, was explaining to my son yesterday we cant buy quality street because the people who make them murder babies, and we should hate baby murderers, have bara from them.
                          how old is your son??? thats a tad graphic to say to a young child if hes young

Comment

Are they all nestle? What about celebrations?
                            Last edited by 1MuslimByChoice; 08-09-10, 10:20 PM. Reason: spelling mistake
                            (The hypocrites) will call the believers: "Were we not with you?" The believers will reply: "Yes! But you led yourselves into temptations, you looked forward for our destruction; you doubted (in Faith); and you were deceived by false desires, till the Command of Allah came to pass. And the chief deceiver (Satan) deceived you in respect of Allah."57:14

Comment

Originally posted by 1MuslimByChoice View Post
                              Are they are nestle? What about celebrations?
                              Celebrations = Mars. Check if it's 'Suitable for Vegetarians'.

I'd have to agree with KeeKee below, I do like Thornton's chocolate!
                              Last edited by Zebunissa; 08-09-10, 10:14 PM.
                              "Meet people in such a manner that if you die, they should weep for you, and if you live, they should long for you." Hadhrat Ali-Ibn-Talib (RadiAllaah Anhu)
                              Shan-e-Aisha

Comment

Working...
                              X