Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Living in Saudi?

Akhee, please, continue.
    Last edited by MuslimSoljah; 07-09-10, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BintelIisam View Post
      When you have links, everything is possible. Ive seen it happen :)In arab countries everything is possible if youve got frieds. But as i said - we dont want the citizneship.

Did you like it in Saudi then?
      I'd be very surprised if you got offered the citizenship, even with wasta. Unless of course you know a prince at a ministerial level or just below it or you know someone who they hold in high esteem and who is willing to intercede for you.
      <--- I look like that and when I'm not :zzz:, I'm usually like like:banbear:and like:rotfl:but sometimes I'm like as well.

Comment

What if someone has a cousin there?
        (The hypocrites) will call the believers: "Were we not with you?" The believers will reply: "Yes! But you led yourselves into temptations, you looked forward for our destruction; you doubted (in Faith); and you were deceived by false desires, till the Command of Allah came to pass. And the chief deceiver (Satan) deceived you in respect of Allah."57:14

Comment

Originally posted by 1MuslimByChoice View Post
          What if someone has a cousin there?
          Then you have a cousin there.
          <--- I look like that and when I'm not :zzz:, I'm usually like like:banbear:and like:rotfl:but sometimes I'm like as well.

Comment

Originally posted by YasirH View Post
            Then you have a cousin there.
            lol, i mean can they be your link to get to Saudi?

Forget it if it doesn't make sense
            (The hypocrites) will call the believers: "Were we not with you?" The believers will reply: "Yes! But you led yourselves into temptations, you looked forward for our destruction; you doubted (in Faith); and you were deceived by false desires, till the Command of Allah came to pass. And the chief deceiver (Satan) deceived you in respect of Allah."57:14

Comment

lol, i mean can they be your link to get to Saudi?

Forget it if it doesn't make sense
              Well you could marry him and come here or he could send you a visit visa.

Comment

Well you could marry him and come here or he could send you a visit visa.
                He is a She who is American who is married to a Saudi dude

Comment

He is a She who is American who is married to a Saudi dude
                  Say that 5 times fast :D

Comment

This is real wasta! :-D

Comment

Originally posted by BintelIisam View Post
                      Yh but we dont want the citizenship because you cant have dual-citizneship in Saudi. Your either saudi only, or not. You cant have british + saudi passport

That is not true, many native Saudis have Saudi and American Passports.

Comment

LOL..why did I watch that

Comment

Originally posted by Hanbali View Post
                          That is not true, many native Saudis have Saudi and American Passports.
                          Yeh but you have to hide it. Many Saudi doctors/students have kids in Canada when they come to study/get experience. The kids automatically get Canadian passports so if they want they can keep the passport for their kids so that when they grow up they can visit whenever they want to without the whole process to come to Canada from Saudi Arabia. But they can't go and announce that their child has a Canadian passport they have to put it away because you have to give up any other nationality in order to keep your Saudi Arabian citizenship. That is why when Saudi Arabia was giving away free citizenship a while ago people were hezitant because they had to give up their citizenship from whatever country they were in and Saudi Arabia wasn't as rich as it is today.
                          Last edited by Mujaheedah; 08-09-10, 07:04 AM.
                          "Islam began as something strange and will return as it was, so give glad tidings to the strangers."
                          "Don't ever argue with an idiot....
                          they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Comment

HAHAHA looooooooool ....

That dude is so cleverr!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X