Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Brothers ANNOYING me !

Originally posted by whisperofimaan View Post
    Yeh, but the best part is that they move out sooner :D not like the younger ones who still have years and years to go.... lol
    Why are mine insisting on sticking around then, along with their annoying wives...soon they'll be having kids which will just make it worse

Comment

Give them a tappar , put them in their place. after iftar ofcourse

Comment

Originally posted by bint begum View Post
        I don't have older brothers (praise be to God!) but I got younger ones and they can be annoying :@

Does any of your bro's make silly hawling sounds? lol
        Oh yes in addition to:

-playing football with my pilates ball
        -sparring with any piece of furniture that is tall enough to be punched or kicked
        -messing up my parents bed and bumping into vases and what not while wrestling and teaching tricks
        -positioning themselves extremely close and looking down on you saying "awww" and "why are you so little???" "mom look look LOOK"
        -telling you a joke/something that will provoke you and in the same breath saying (right when you're about to turn into Hulk) "Relax relax hahahahaha I love it when you have that ticked off expression on your face"
        -threatening to write a lot of jibberish on your papers just because "wouldn't it be fun?" or "would it make you really angry if I did it?"

Brothers *sigh*
        "Qui desiderat pacem, bellum praeparat; nemo provocare ne offendere audet quem intelliget superiorem esse pugnaturem"
        Whosoever desires peace prepares for war; no one provokes, nor dares to offend, those who they know to be superior in battle-Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Comment

Originally posted by islam4u2 View Post
          a way to a mans heart is through his stomach, so feed them with cakes until they pop.
          Hahahahahhahahaha ;) .... Nice Advice Man !!!
          Free Web Hosting Pakistan - BASE.PK
          Hi Web.India - Free Web Hosting India

Comment

Welcome To The Club !!! I've Got A Little Sis & A Little Bro .... Super Duper Annoying !!!
            Free Web Hosting Pakistan - BASE.PK
            Hi Web.India - Free Web Hosting India

Comment

Boys will always be boys.

You gotta learn to live with it. Or do as I do. Give them a huge hug, a big sloppy kiss, or tickle them- the look on their faces is priceless. Oh, my brothers are 18 and 19.

Comment

^ you need to chill with your brejins....
                "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

i don't have any brothers, only 5 older sisters-:( but i have nephews and the oldest are like 15 and 14 and so on and i really get on with them,
                  maybe because theres only around 5/6 years difference and they don't irritate me at all. if you chill with them and be a bit, i don't know, talk to them in a way they respond to? then its cool. you be all stern and prissy with teenagers they probably won't listen or appreciate it.
                  sort of understand that, we were the same as young teenagers?
                  The enforcement of Muslim Brotherhood is the greatest social ideal of Islam. On it was based the Prophet's (SAW) sermon on his last pilgrimage, and Islam cannot be completely realized until this ideal is achieved. '
                  (Shaikh Maulana Muhammad Yusuf)
                  In Lam Takun Ghaadiban Annee Falaa Ubaalee...

Comment

i am the oldest brother muahahahaqh FEEL THE PAIN UNDER MY FOOT LITTLE BROTHER GWAHAHAHAH!
                    And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (All‚h) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in All‚h and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of All‚h with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

Originally posted by uncle umar View Post
                      i am the oldest brother muahahahaqh FEEL THE PAIN UNDER MY FOOT LITTLE BROTHER GWAHAHAHAH!
                      Im kind of like that now except im the wicked witch
                      I feel sorry for them now #=#
                      Oh well, they sometimes need a little kick

and just to add they still annoy me -- but less now for some wierd reason
                      If you shave a mane of a lion what would he look like?

Comment

Working...
                      X