Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My mom is getting mad at me for no reason?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My mom is getting mad at me for no reason?

Originally posted by RandomMuslim View Post
    Well, I was playing Assasins creed II on my PC and I have headphones, and my mom was calling me but I could not here but when I paused the game I heard her so I went to the kitchen and she was all mad at me, but I did not even do anything wrong to her. Do you guys ever have these kind of moments?
    HAHAHA

every single freaking day almost .. and if they don't get mad at me I usually think there is something wrong with them lol

Comment

Or maybe mum was having one of those days. You gotta understand the nature of women.
      (The hypocrites) will call the believers: "Were we not with you?" The believers will reply: "Yes! But you led yourselves into temptations, you looked forward for our destruction; you doubted (in Faith); and you were deceived by false desires, till the Command of Allah came to pass. And the chief deceiver (Satan) deceived you in respect of Allah."57:14

Comment

nope, My mom is pretty rational. If she is mad at me, that means I deserve to be yelled at.
        "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Nope. My mum only ever gets mad at me when I sleep late lol.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X