Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My mom is getting mad at me for no reason?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My mom is getting mad at me for no reason?

Well, I was playing Assasins creed II on my PC and I have headphones, and my mom was calling me but I could not here but when I paused the game I heard her so I went to the kitchen and she was all mad at me, but I did not even do anything wrong to her. Do you guys ever have these kind of moments?

Re: My mom is getting mad at me for no reason?

All da timez :o

Comment

Originally posted by RandomMuslim View Post
      Well, I was playing Assasins creed II on my PC and I have headphones, and my mom was calling me but I could not here but when I paused the game I heard her so I went to the kitchen and she was all mad at me, but I did not even do anything wrong to her. Do you guys ever have these kind of moments?
      :salams,

Probably because she was calling for you for quite a bit of time. Rarely occurs to me though...alhumdulilah.Don't neglect your mother for a game:)

Comment

Solution:

Don't play with your headphones on and frequently pause your game and go to your mum and ask her, "Mum, is there anything you need?"
        وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُواْ لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُواْ بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ
        "And when My servants ask you (O Muhammad concerning Me, then answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright."
        Surah al-Baqarah ayah 186
        [2:186]

.:.
        .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
        Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

Comment

just apologies and say to her "it wont happen again"
          There is no such thing as an Israel,
          It is occupied-palestine

Should the Jews have been given a homeland?

YES...........in germany,

the world should have given the jews germany as payment for the holocaust

Comment

It happens to me alllllll the time :o

Comment

Yes, I have the worst hearing and my mom has the quietest voice ever - We make the perfect match lol
              Allah is 'closer to him than (his) jugular vein' (Quran - 50:16)
              ♥.. Any given time - I do my best to strive - In Your name I rise - The apple of my eyes ..♥

Comment

lool oh yeah.. especially when im in my room. and shes screaming from downstairs.. :D

Comment

Well, I was playing Assasins creed II on my PC
                  How is the game BTW?

Comment

She was Mad at you for a reason, most likely because you were to engrossed in a Game, that you didn't reply back to her when she called for you ...

next time don't play with your headphones on, and respond to your parents without delay,

:jkk:
                    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

Comment

If she could cope with us for 9 months, and then while we were up all night crying, while she couldn't get sleep.. surely, we shudn't get worked up for this..

Comment

Originally posted by zaidfp View Post
                        If she could cope with us for 9 months, and then while we were up all night crying, while she couldn't get sleep.. surely, we shudn't get worked up for this..
                        Indeed, there is nothing we can do to Repay our Mothers, so she has no right to moan/complain,

http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

Comment

i would be too if you played rubbish games. just explain to your mum that the alternative would be to play on a home cinema system :)

what headphones you got by the way?

Comment

Originally posted by mslm View Post
                            How is the game BTW?
                            Its ok, Their are some bad parts to it but you can just skip that its overall a decent game but i wouldnt rec it to kids.

Originally posted by islam4u2 View Post
                            i would be too if you played rubbish games. just explain to your mum that the alternative would be to play on a home cinema system :)

what headphones you got by the way?
                            I use a head set :P.
                            Home Cinema system lol that would be asking for to much this eid.

Originally posted by RazielTemp View Post
                            She was Mad at you for a reason, most likely because you were to engrossed in a Game, that you didn't reply back to her when she called for you ...

next time don't play with your headphones on, and respond to your parents without delay,

Thank you brother will do.

Thank you evreyone

Comment

every single stupid day
                              Reported by Ibn al-Salah:

ولقد أحسن الحسن بن أبي زياد اللؤلؤي صاحب أبي حنيفة فيما بلغنا عنه أنه استفتي في مسألة فأخطأ فيها ولم يعرف الذي أفتاه فاكترى مناديا فنادى أن الحسن بن أبي زياد استفتي يوم كذا وكذا في مسألة فأخطأ فمن كان أفتاه الحسن بن أبي زياد بشيء فليرجع إليه
                              فلبث أياما لا يفتي حتى وجد صاحب الفتوى فأعلمه أنه أخطأ وإن الصواب كذا وكذا والله أعلم

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X