Which is the night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is the night

if its 26th sawm/fast/roza today so will it be 27th night today or 26th night?
    Reported by Ibn al-Salah:

ولقد أحسن الحسن بن أبي زياد اللؤلؤي صاحب أبي حنيفة فيما بلغنا عنه أنه استفتي في مسألة فأخطأ فيها ولم يعرف الذي أفتاه فاكترى مناديا فنادى أن الحسن بن أبي زياد استفتي يوم كذا وكذا في مسألة فأخطأ فمن كان أفتاه الحسن بن أبي زياد بشيء فليرجع إليه
    فلبث أياما لا يفتي حتى وجد صاحب الفتوى فأعلمه أنه أخطأ وإن الصواب كذا وكذا والله أعلم

Re: Which is the night

Tonight.
    You are not aware of the consequences that would result (if you were granted what you desire) because what you seek might be to your detriment. (O soul) be conscious that your Master is more aware about your well-being than you are.

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

Are u with the hilal comitee or Isna?
      GoNe...

Comment

Originally posted by Ebony View Post
        Tonight.
        um what tonigh

ولقد أحسن الحسن بن أبي زياد اللؤلؤي صاحب أبي حنيفة فيما بلغنا عنه أنه استفتي في مسألة فأخطأ فيها ولم يعرف الذي أفتاه فاكترى مناديا فنادى أن الحسن بن أبي زياد استفتي يوم كذا وكذا في مسألة فأخطأ فمن كان أفتاه الحسن بن أبي زياد بشيء فليرجع إليه
        فلبث أياما لا يفتي حتى وجد صاحب الفتوى فأعلمه أنه أخطأ وإن الصواب كذا وكذا والله أعلم

Comment

Originally posted by MoMo_- View Post
          Are u with the hilal comitee or Isna?
          i dont think this matters
          its just a general q

Comment

.... post # 1554

Comment

in islam the night precedes the day so tonight is the 27th nite and from 2morrow morning will be the 27th roza...

comprende...:up:
              ...and InshAllah i remind myself before i remind others.

ASPIRE to INSPIRE before you EXPIRE!

Is your Boss coming?...Click here :D

Comment

Originally posted by EastLondon_Bro View Post
                in islam the night precedes the day so tonight is the 27th nite and from 2morrow morning will be the 27th roza...

comprende...:up:
                haan ji
                but u sure? links etc.

Comment

Originally posted by IbnulQayyim View Post
                  haan ji
                  but u sure? links etc.
                  i dont have a link, this is how i have heard/been tought...what more can i say?...you can wait to see what others say :s
                  ...and InshAllah i remind myself before i remind others.

ASPIRE to INSPIRE before you EXPIRE!

Is your Boss coming?...Click here :D

Comment

Anyone else know

Comment

Remember its just not the 27th its also the 21st, 23rd, 25th and 29th. And the night comes before the day, say if you just finish your 26 fast the maghrib till isha will be the 27th night.

Comment

Working...
                      X