Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you do this when you go to Subway restuarant?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do you do this when you go to Subway restuarant?

If in doubt.. Do not eat

If a person eats haraam.. his ibaadat will not be accepted for 40 days.. Is 40 days of ibaadat which could gain so much in the hereafter worth risking for a sandwich which you don't know whether it's halal or not???

Comment

Yes I do it , and also make sure they cut with the proper knife.

Comment

Originally posted by Yaqoot Marjaan View Post
        What, like Chesters? :rotfl:
        It tastes nice tbf. We don't have many good ones tbh.
        im not a take away fan.. kind of a health freak
        but im kinda addicd to panins and rolls- tck and taste is de place to go
        If you shave a mane of a lion what would he look like?

Comment

Originally posted by CanM View Post
          Yes I do it , and also make sure they cut with the proper knife.
          OH shoot the knife
          damn it
          Reported by Ibn al-Salah:

ولقد أحسن الحسن بن أبي زياد اللؤلؤي صاحب أبي حنيفة فيما بلغنا عنه أنه استفتي في مسألة فأخطأ فيها ولم يعرف الذي أفتاه فاكترى مناديا فنادى أن الحسن بن أبي زياد استفتي يوم كذا وكذا في مسألة فأخطأ فمن كان أفتاه الحسن بن أبي زياد بشيء فليرجع إليه
          فلبث أياما لا يفتي حتى وجد صاحب الفتوى فأعلمه أنه أخطأ وإن الصواب كذا وكذا والله أعلم

Comment

Yh cant wait to get bak to college for the paninis and rolls too!
            .................................................. ............ ;)................................................ ...................................

Comment

I work at Subway and I'm used to Muslim, Hindu, Sikh, and vegetarian customers telling me to change my gloves before I make their sandwich.
              Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

Comment

I am the fussiest customer ever when it comes to things like this lol. I always tell them to change their gloves & make sure they're not using the same cutlery as meat, never be shy to ask it's part of their service we pay for! :)
                Allah is 'closer to him than (his) jugular vein' (Quran - 50:16)
                ♥.. Any given time - I do my best to strive - In Your name I rise - The apple of my eyes ..♥

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfn View Post
                  I work at Subway and I'm used to Muslim, Hindu, Sikh, and vegetarian customers telling me to change my gloves before I make their sandwich.
                  where u live man

here they stritcly hire women there even for cashiers no men :S

ولقد أحسن الحسن بن أبي زياد اللؤلؤي صاحب أبي حنيفة فيما بلغنا عنه أنه استفتي في مسألة فأخطأ فيها ولم يعرف الذي أفتاه فاكترى مناديا فنادى أن الحسن بن أبي زياد استفتي يوم كذا وكذا في مسألة فأخطأ فمن كان أفتاه الحسن بن أبي زياد بشيء فليرجع إليه
                  فلبث أياما لا يفتي حتى وجد صاحب الفتوى فأعلمه أنه أخطأ وإن الصواب كذا وكذا والله أعلم

Comment

Originally posted by CloserThanVeins View Post
                    I am the fussiest customer ever when it comes to things like this lol. I always tell them to change their gloves & make sure they're not using the same cutlery as meat, never be shy to ask it's part of their service we pay for! :)
                    do they have diff knives damn i was eating haram till now

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                    X