Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Panini Press

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Panini Press

    :salams
    I know its Ramadhaan folks but hey ho...

    There's a Panini Press that's going to be sold Aldi next weekend :insha: for £20.

    I don't know much about Panini press'/grills/makers but is this any good. I believe its cheap but is it any good?

    What other good but budget products are out there? How much should I look at spending for one that will be used occasionally?

    I'm a (useless) novice so don't know much about making Paninis so would be interested to hear any favourite fillings/recipes. Crucially, which cheese should be used?

    Mmmm... you all hungry now? ... hehehe

  • #2
    Re: Panini Press

    Originally posted by loofer View Post
    :salams
    I know its Ramadhaan folks but hey ho...

    There's a Panini Press that's going to be sold Aldi next weekend :insha: for £20.

    I don't know much about Panini press'/grills/makers but is this any good. I believe its cheap but is it any good?

    What other good but budget products are out there? How much should I look at spending for one that will be used occasionally?

    I'm a (useless) novice so don't know much about making Paninis so would be interested to hear any favourite fillings/recipes. Crucially, which cheese should be used?

    Mmmm... you all hungry now? ... hehehe
    I LOVEEE paninis!
    Used to much on them like nearly every other day in college
    My fav has to be peri peri
    Yes you have made me hungry!
    If you shave a mane of a lion what would he look like?

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Panini Press

      I'm sick of paninis, that's all there is to eat at uni unless you want to eat take aways everyday.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Panini Press

        Originally posted by x--x View Post
        I'm sick of paninis, that's all there is to eat at uni unless you want to eat take aways everyday.
        true but then again their panini's are crap; its either cheese and bacon or cheese and tomato


        grill peri peri chicken panini = ;)

        He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the Believers. [Quran {33:43}]
        www.QuranicAudio.com
        www.Quran.com

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Panini Press

          Originally posted by aadil77 View Post
          true but then again their panini's are crap; its either cheese and bacon or cheese and tomato


          grill peri peri chicken panini = ;)
          Lol, you have cheap paninis! Ialready a salmon paninis, or 4 cheese paninis, there is also tuna and turkey my favourite
          My Blog http://historyeyesopened.tumblr.com/ Watch out sister Nousername
          Ummah forum mentality depiction by BBC (warning) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Panini Press

            oh reminds me of the goo days at school. All we had was cheese and tuna panini and salsa one which I adored.
            وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

            And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."


            أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

            Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].


            Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

            Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Panini Press

              Originally posted by Massilia View Post
              Lol, you have cheap paninis! Ialready a salmon paninis, or 4 cheese paninis, there is also tuna and turkey my favourite
              actually they're quite expensive at uni

              but who eats salmon or 4 cheeses or tuna :vomit:? and you can't get halal turkey at uni anyway

              He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the Believers. [Quran {33:43}]
              www.QuranicAudio.com
              www.Quran.com

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Panini Press

                Originally posted by aadil77 View Post
                actually they're quite expensive at uni

                but who eats salmon or 4 cheeses or tuna :vomit:? and you can't get halal turkey at uni anyway
                i have a turkish kebab next to mine
                My Blog http://historyeyesopened.tumblr.com/ Watch out sister Nousername
                Ummah forum mentality depiction by BBC (warning) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Panini Press

                  Originally posted by aadil77 View Post
                  true but then again their panini's are crap; its either cheese and bacon or cheese and tomato


                  grill peri peri chicken panini = ;)
                  Well all the shops around uni including the halal asian ones don't sell much apart from paninis stuffed with chicken (unless you want pizza or burgers everyday) and after a while you get sick of it.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Panini Press

                    I don't know if the aldi panini makers are any good but my advice would be to buy one with removable/detachable parts. I've never owned a panini maker but I used to own a sandwich toaster which kinda works on the same principle and as I couldn't remove the parts, it was a bit more awkward to clean.
                    The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Panini Press

                      Originally posted by neelu View Post
                      I don't know if the aldi panini makers are any good but my advice would be to buy one with removable/detachable parts. I've never owned a panini maker but I used to own a sandwich toaster which kinda works on the same principle and as I couldn't remove the parts, it was a bit more awkward to clean.
                      Thanks for that.

                      I see I got you all going. Didnt have the luxury of Paninis (or is the plural Panino) at school, college or even Uni. Though it's got to be much more healthier than fast food stuff.

                      Wraps are nice also... mmm.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Panini Press

                        you better off buying the geroge foreman grill machine, you can make panini's is them and also grill real food in 5 mins. the fat gets drained out too using the machine as it has a special drainage. both look the same but the george foreman machine is more quicker and more hotter.
                        From brother Pearl44uk.

                        Allah Hu Akbar

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Panini Press

                          i never tried it b4. the problem is all ov u r spoilt little children who hav never experienced hardship. giv me ure sandwich n i will stamp on it 4 u. there u hav it - URE PRECIOUS PANNINI!!!
                          oyugen was here

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Panini Press

                            Originally posted by loofer View Post
                            :salams
                            I know its Ramadhaan folks but hey ho...

                            There's a Panini Press that's going to be sold Aldi next weekend :insha: for £20.

                            I don't know much about Panini press'/grills/makers but is this any good. I believe its cheap but is it any good?

                            What other good but budget products are out there? How much should I look at spending for one that will be used occasionally?

                            I'm a (useless) novice so don't know much about making Paninis so would be interested to hear any favourite fillings/recipes. Crucially, which cheese should be used?

                            Mmmm... you all hungry now? ... hehehe
                            wasalam wat is aldi? :)
                            oyugen was here

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Panini Press

                              Originally posted by brotherpearl44uk View Post
                              you better off buying the geroge foreman grill machine, you can make panini's is them and also grill real food in 5 mins. the fat gets drained out too using the machine as it has a special drainage. both look the same but the george foreman machine is more quicker and more hotter.
                              I agree.. Got a small foreman grill for 17 quid.
                              SPREAD OF EVIL
                              ZIONISM
                              BOLLYWOOD

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X