Re: Sisters, do u know you're being watched

awww- Thanx

Leave a comment:

• Zoya09
    replied

Originally posted by wannest View Post
    alhamdulillah. this is awesome!
    Totally agree, and so very very true! :)

Leave a comment:

• faithheals
    replied

Originally posted by Rouz View Post
    A girl wanted you to meet her boyfriend :S

Muslimah81 didn't i mention this before..like other people notice and its a walking form of dawah..even though you dont have to speak a word :]
    It obviuosly wasn't with bad intentions, she just wanted to introduce us to each other because she tells me about him and she tells him about me so she must have thought it would be good if all meet up one day, it's like being married, you tell your husband all about your best friend and your best friend about your husband then your best friend comes to your house one day so you introduce your husband to your best friend...it's the same thing - both done with innocent intentions.

Anyway back to the topic, OP is right the muslim girls stand out or are noticed more compared to the other normal girls not just because of their dress but also because of their attitudes/manners and they label you based on your character. And it is true you can make a difference without even saying a word...people conciously or subconciously observe us and judge us based on our actions..it's a fact of life. I learned this at school when this boy in my class who I have never had a conversation with was talking about me and I was pretending I wasn't eavesdropping but I couldn't help myself and for some odd reason he was strongly defending me against this other muslim girl and I was so shocked about how he judged me...so it's so true we are being watched and judged. :( :( But we should only care about Allah swt watching us and judging us, we shouldn't do our actions to please humans so every action should only be for the sake of Allah swt otherwise it's pointless. With the right intentions right actions will follow.
    Last edited by faithheals; 04-03-11, 07:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• wannest
    replied

alhamdulillah. this is awesome!

Leave a comment:

• aurorascopic
    replied

aww how beautiful, this has made my day :love:

Leave a comment:

• Rouz
    replied

Originally posted by faithheals View Post
    Aw that's so sweet, :jkk: I really needed to read this, I always feel out of place at work because I don't gossip and my friend once got fed up and said "oh you're too good, b**ch now and then" But I always get this horrible sinful feeling whenever I say something bad about anyone so I didn't listen to her...strangely she told her boyfriend all about me and she wanted me to meet him @[email protected] I talked my way out of that and she forgot, thank Allah..I didn't see any point in that.
    A girl wanted you to meet her boyfriend :S

Muslimah81 didn't i mention this before..like other people notice and its a walking form of dawah..even though you dont have to speak a word :]

Leave a comment:

• Sirius
    replied

I like watching the Jewish women up North London, with their relatively modest attire and how they go about their day to day living cos I'm so used to just seeing Muslim women dress like that. The modern modest women ... a rare breed.

it's nice you've become Muslim, may He keep you steadfast.

Leave a comment:

• Muslimah81
    replied

:jkk:

i needed to read this too cos i was becoming really discouraged by reaction to my hijab!

may Allah always increase your imaan and keep you steadfast dear sis

Leave a comment:

• shariffa
    replied

:masha: :love:

Leave a comment:

• ibnuadam
    replied

alhamdulillah :up:

Leave a comment:

• adri
    replied

:) MashaALLAH :love:

Leave a comment:

• IbnulQayyim
    replied

Lonerose you need to get in contact with knowledgable sisters and learn about Islam. This way you will protect your Imaan.

:wswrwb:

Leave a comment:

• faithheals
    replied

Aw that's so sweet, :jkk: I really needed to read this, I always feel out of place at work because I don't gossip and my friend once got fed up and said "oh you're too good, b**ch now and then" But I always get this horrible sinful feeling whenever I say something bad about anyone so I didn't listen to her...strangely she told her boyfriend all about me and she wanted me to meet him @[email protected] I talked my way out of that and she forgot, thank Allah..I didn't see any point in that.

Leave a comment:

• -Jibril-
    replied

Bumpity bump

Leave a comment:

• Arifa
    replied

wow that's touching masha'Allah. Welcome to the deen :)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X