X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XRUHYX
    replied
    Re: Sisters, do u know you're being watched

Aww MashaAllah and congratulations sister :)...May Allah keep us steadfast on the right path! If you are struggling or need any help - remember we are always here for you :love:

Leave a comment:

• CloserThanVeins
    replied

Aww Mashallah :love:

Thanks for the reminder :) You are so right, we should always be an example & represent Islam as best as we can, because like you said... we may inspire a few eyes, Inshallah.

Leave a comment:

• Reflection09
    replied

:love::love::love:

Leave a comment:

• Zesty
    replied

:wswrwb:

Welcome to the forum and jazakAllah Khair for such kind comments :)
    Truly Allah Ta'ala is the one who guides. May He (swt) guide you and keep you steadfast. Ameen.

Leave a comment:

• lonerose
    started a topic Sisters, do u know you're being watched

Sisters, do u know you're being watched

Salam Alaikum

I just wanted to say that because I was once a Christian and very knowledgeable about Christianity. I never thought I would leave Christianity but InshaAllah, I did.

You probably are now wondering why the sisters are being watched, well let me tell u. I worked for the public and the first thing I saw was the sisters, how totally opposite they are to the modern woman in the west.
    How they are soft spoken, their modesty, an innocence to them, even the older ones. This was sooooo impressive to me. They were a breathe of fresh air to the staleness of the western woman.

You may think u are not noticed or u are noticed with negative glances, but because of your love for Allah, one pair of eyes was impressed, that was me.

From this, I started to talk to Muslims, learn about Islam, and one thing led to another and now I am Muslim.

So sisters, never give up this inner beauty that u possess, u are being watched and isnt one person coming to the truth more valuable than all the hatred u may receive from others.

I want to say THANK YOU and Allah bless u tremendously.
Working...
X