Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sisters, do u know you're being watched

aww how beautiful, this has made my day :love:
    "The successful marriage is not when you can live in peace with each other, but when you can't live in peace without each other."
    Friends of Al Aqsa

Comment

alhamdulillah. this is awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Rouz View Post
        A girl wanted you to meet her boyfriend :S

Muslimah81 didn't i mention this before..like other people notice and its a walking form of dawah..even though you dont have to speak a word :]
        It obviuosly wasn't with bad intentions, she just wanted to introduce us to each other because she tells me about him and she tells him about me so she must have thought it would be good if all meet up one day, it's like being married, you tell your husband all about your best friend and your best friend about your husband then your best friend comes to your house one day so you introduce your husband to your best friend...it's the same thing - both done with innocent intentions.

Anyway back to the topic, OP is right the muslim girls stand out or are noticed more compared to the other normal girls not just because of their dress but also because of their attitudes/manners and they label you based on your character. And it is true you can make a difference without even saying a word...people conciously or subconciously observe us and judge us based on our actions..it's a fact of life. I learned this at school when this boy in my class who I have never had a conversation with was talking about me and I was pretending I wasn't eavesdropping but I couldn't help myself and for some odd reason he was strongly defending me against this other muslim girl and I was so shocked about how he judged me...so it's so true we are being watched and judged. :( :( But we should only care about Allah swt watching us and judging us, we shouldn't do our actions to please humans so every action should only be for the sake of Allah swt otherwise it's pointless. With the right intentions right actions will follow.
        Last edited by faithheals; 04-03-11, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wannest View Post
          alhamdulillah. this is awesome!
          Totally agree, and so very very true! :)

Comment

awww- Thanx
            .................................................. ............ ;)................................................ ...................................

Comment

Working...
            X