Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sisters, do u know you're being watched

Salam Alaikum

I just wanted to say that because I was once a Christian and very knowledgeable about Christianity. I never thought I would leave Christianity but InshaAllah, I did.

You probably are now wondering why the sisters are being watched, well let me tell u. I worked for the public and the first thing I saw was the sisters, how totally opposite they are to the modern woman in the west.
    How they are soft spoken, their modesty, an innocence to them, even the older ones. This was sooooo impressive to me. They were a breathe of fresh air to the staleness of the western woman.

You may think u are not noticed or u are noticed with negative glances, but because of your love for Allah, one pair of eyes was impressed, that was me.

From this, I started to talk to Muslims, learn about Islam, and one thing led to another and now I am Muslim.

So sisters, never give up this inner beauty that u possess, u are being watched and isnt one person coming to the truth more valuable than all the hatred u may receive from others.

I want to say THANK YOU and Allah bless u tremendously.

Re: Sisters, do u know you're being watched

:wswrwb:

Welcome to the forum and jazakAllah Khair for such kind comments :)
    Truly Allah Ta'ala is the one who guides. May He (swt) guide you and keep you steadfast. Ameen.
    *~* Learn Patience from Aasiyah (RA); Loyalty from Khadhija (RA); Sincerity from Aisha (RA) and Steadfastness from Fatima (RA).*~*

Comment

:love::love::love:
      "Qui desiderat pacem, bellum praeparat; nemo provocare ne offendere audet quem intelliget superiorem esse pugnaturem"
      Whosoever desires peace prepares for war; no one provokes, nor dares to offend, those who they know to be superior in battle-Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Comment

Aww Mashallah :love:

Thanks for the reminder :) You are so right, we should always be an example & represent Islam as best as we can, because like you said... we may inspire a few eyes, Inshallah.
        Allah is 'closer to him than (his) jugular vein' (Quran - 50:16)
        ♥.. Any given time - I do my best to strive - In Your name I rise - The apple of my eyes ..♥

Comment

Aww MashaAllah and congratulations sister :)...May Allah keep us steadfast on the right path! If you are struggling or need any help - remember we are always here for you :love:
          :love: “A calamity that makes you turn to Allah, is better than a blessing which makes you forget the remembrance of Allah” :love:

Comment

wow that's touching masha'Allah. Welcome to the deen :)
            Please join my facebook page:

> > > The Islamic Digest < < <

Comment

Bumpity bump
              There is rest only in the aakhira.
              Man will rest in the aakhira according to how hard he strives in dunya.

- Khaalid Ibn Al Waleed (ra) -

If you find yourself in a time where speech is regarded as knowledge,
              and knowledge is regarded as deeds,
              then you are in the worst of times, with the worst of people.

- Abu Hazim Al Ashja'i (ra) -

I saw a dog without any clothes on .
              That's right, a nude dog.
              The Deepweb is disgusting.
              - Unknown -

Links
              The Middle Road - At-Tanzil - Hifz Thread - Muslim Healthy Living
              Inheritors of Qur'aan

Download Links

Comment

Aw that's so sweet, :jkk: I really needed to read this, I always feel out of place at work because I don't gossip and my friend once got fed up and said "oh you're too good, b**ch now and then" But I always get this horrible sinful feeling whenever I say something bad about anyone so I didn't listen to her...strangely she told her boyfriend all about me and she wanted me to meet him @[email protected] I talked my way out of that and she forgot, thank Allah..I didn't see any point in that.

Comment

Lonerose you need to get in contact with knowledgable sisters and learn about Islam. This way you will protect your Imaan.

:wswrwb:
                  Reported by Ibn al-Salah:

ولقد أحسن الحسن بن أبي زياد اللؤلؤي صاحب أبي حنيفة فيما بلغنا عنه أنه استفتي في مسألة فأخطأ فيها ولم يعرف الذي أفتاه فاكترى مناديا فنادى أن الحسن بن أبي زياد استفتي يوم كذا وكذا في مسألة فأخطأ فمن كان أفتاه الحسن بن أبي زياد بشيء فليرجع إليه
                  فلبث أياما لا يفتي حتى وجد صاحب الفتوى فأعلمه أنه أخطأ وإن الصواب كذا وكذا والله أعلم

Comment

:) MashaALLAH :love:

The Prophet (saw) said, Verily, the knots of Islam will be undone one by one. Whenever one knot is lost, then the people grabbed onto the one which came after it. The first of these knots will be ruling and the last will be the salah.[1]

The author of Sitoon as-Sultaniyah says about this Hadith: “It was the Prophet who tied together the knots of Islam, including the uppermost knot of ruling after he established the Islamic state…As mentioned by Imam Mawardi the leadership has been proscribed as the succession of the Prophet in protecting the deen and governing the societal affairs. In this respect – Imam Baidawi mentioned that the Imama/Khalifah is the succession from the Prophet in the establishment of the laws of the Shari’ah. So without the Imam the laws lie unapplied and the territory is not protected effectively. The hadith indicates that it is the uppermost knot that keeps the subsequent knots safe from being untied. This is since it is the ruler that is responsible to apply Islam in its entirety, to implement the limits proscribed by Allah and to protect the society. Imam Ahmed mentioned without an Imam (for the Muslims as their leader) there would be fitna, and the destruction of the symbols of Islam ending with the Prayer is a great fitna.[2]

[1] Tabarani, Musnad Ahmad and Al Hakim in his Al Mustadrak
                    [2] Ibid. pg. 46

Comment

alhamdulillah :up:
                      “And this worldly life is not but diversion and amusement. And indeed, the home of the Hereafter - that is the [eternal] life, if only they knew.” [29:64]

Comment

:masha: :love:

Comment

:jkk:

i needed to read this too cos i was becoming really discouraged by reaction to my hijab!

may Allah always increase your imaan and keep you steadfast dear sis

Comment

I like watching the Jewish women up North London, with their relatively modest attire and how they go about their day to day living cos I'm so used to just seeing Muslim women dress like that. The modern modest women ... a rare breed.

it's nice you've become Muslim, may He keep you steadfast.
                            'And when a thing for which you ask is slow to come,
                            Then know that often through delay are gifts received'
                            علي الحبشي

Comment

Originally posted by faithheals View Post
                              Aw that's so sweet, :jkk: I really needed to read this, I always feel out of place at work because I don't gossip and my friend once got fed up and said "oh you're too good, b**ch now and then" But I always get this horrible sinful feeling whenever I say something bad about anyone so I didn't listen to her...strangely she told her boyfriend all about me and she wanted me to meet him @[email protected] I talked my way out of that and she forgot, thank Allah..I didn't see any point in that.
                              A girl wanted you to meet her boyfriend :S

Muslimah81 didn't i mention this before..like other people notice and its a walking form of dawah..even though you dont have to speak a word :]
                              Patience...

Comment

Working...
                              X