Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brothers: what type of cap/kufi/topi/teatowel do you wear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Brothers: what type of cap/kufi/topi/teatowel do you wear?

I just wear the most common one you see nowadays. you get them in loads of different colours and some have a different design. i dont see how anyone can find it does not suit them ...you see so many brothers have it.

BTW its offensive to use the term "teatowel". It's what the racist kuffar use as an insult.

Comment

I can barely find a hat that fits because of my hair :(.
      Last edited by Fais; 28-08-10, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Forgive me for my ignorance, but what's the difference between an imaamah and an amaamah? Are they the same thing or is there a difference?

I got into an argument with my (little) brother the other night regarding this... He's saying something while I'm saying... the differing view. Would like to figure out who was right after all... : D

Thought this would be the relevant place to ask...
        Shukr to Allah in abundance...

Comment

Originally posted by SisterFirdous1 View Post
          Brothers should wear more turbans long cloak and a stick..
          with sandles I would if I were a brother...
          yeah the proper gear wearing that with a brown cloak instead of a white one and white turban i don't wear sandals though to cold!

Originally posted by Fais View Post
          how long is your hair vandamme ?
          ‎"Listen with the ears of tolerance. See through the eyes of compassion. Speak with the language of love."
          Rumi RahimuAllah.

Comment

Originally posted by Invisible View Post
            Forgive me for my ignorance, but what's the difference between an imaamah and an amaamah? Are they the same thing or is there a difference?

I got into an argument with my (little) brother the other night regarding this... He's saying something while I'm saying... the differing view. Would like to figure out who was right after all... : D

Thought this would be the relevant place to ask...
            In this context, same thing.
            "Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes"

Comment

Originally posted by .Abu.Rambo. View Post
              how long is your hair vandamme ?
              Between my ear lobes and shoulders I guess (closer to my shoulders though), Rambo!

Comment

Originally posted by Fais View Post

Same bro lol. My hair is close to touching my shoulders now :). Hats stopped fitting me so i wear a keffiyah now. I can wrap it into a truban or a bandana style or the mujahideen style with all of my face and hair coverd but i dont usually do that.
                GoNe...

Comment

Originally posted by RashidD View Post
                  In this context, same thing.

In this context. Otherwise?
                  Shukr to Allah in abundance...

Comment

i usually wear this hat on special ocasions -

http://www.originorient.com/store/in..._image&pID=111

@ nite i wear this with matching weistcoat n pants -

http://www.thestockingplace.com/images/2022.jpg
                    Last edited by Oyugen; 04-09-10, 05:49 PM.
                    oyugen was here

Comment

just wear a netted hat sometimes, if i forget then its my hoodie lol

Comment

I have a silly question but bare with me.

I like wearing my Vibram Five Fingers and Jika-tabi. However, now that the New Year started, I want to start wearing my kufi too.

Would jika-tabi look weird with a kufi? Or VFF with a kufi?
                        Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

Comment

anything that used to pull my hair back
                          "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfn View Post

I like wearing my Vibram Five Fingers and Jika-tabi. However, now that the New Year started, I want to start wearing my kufi too.

It's fine bro...
                            "Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes"

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfn View Post

I would think even just wearing the kufi itself will make you look wierd too other people. I wanted too ask you though, why do you wear those types of footwear?

It's hard too find topis for myself because my head is really big..

Comment

Originally posted by Uthmani View Post
                                I would think even just wearing the kufi itself will make you look wierd too other people. I wanted too ask you though, why do you wear those types of footwear?

It's hard too find topis for myself because my head is really big..

I like wearing VFFs and jika-tabi. They are cool looking, comfortable, and fun to wear. Not to mention healthy for you.
                                Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

Comment

Working...
                                X