Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brothers: what type of cap/kufi/topi/teatowel do you wear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brothers: what type of cap/kufi/topi/teatowel do you wear?

This thread has a purpose, it is to help brothers who are thinking of moving more towards the sunnah and wearing a cap but dont know which one, so please let me know and if poss post a pic of what type of hat you use (obviously not with you init).

:jkk:

Recipes for all the family :inlove:
    (and you thought I was a lazy feminazi which can't cook?)

Re: Brothers: what type of cap/kufi/topi/teatowel do you wear?

Teatowel....?! I'm gonna chuckle about that one on me way to the shops :rotfl:
    It is narrated on the authority of Jabir that he heard the (Holy Prophet)[:saw:] say: A Muslim is he from whose hand and tongue the Muslims are safe.
    -Muslim

Comment

well i didnt know its name! lol

Comment

lool tea towel!

Comment

Originally posted by naila-k View Post
          well i didnt know its name! lol
          lol do you mean keffiyah?

Comment

Lol handkerchief is famous here in India and used as a hat (religious) rofl..
            http://s14.postimg.org/v1lw1cm69/ummahanim.gif
            Twitter: https://twitter.com/akh_fuaadh

Comment

Comment

i dont wear anything on my head, except a hoodie when it rains
                There is a clock on your forehead counting down to the time of your death. Only Allah knows how many seconds are left on it

Comment

:jkk: ms, u the only one who helped!

Comment

teatowel=Imaamah?
                    The enforcement of Muslim Brotherhood is the greatest social ideal of Islam. On it was based the Prophet's (SAW) sermon on his last pilgrimage, and Islam cannot be completely realized until this ideal is achieved. '
                    (Shaikh Maulana Muhammad Yusuf)
                    In Lam Takun Ghaadiban Annee Falaa Ubaalee...

Comment

If I was a brother, I'd be decked out with a nice beard, thobe, that little hat and maybe the teatowel lol.
                      وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

:jkk: ms, u the only one who helped!
                        :( Its kind of hard helping when I have no idea what teatowel is lol

Comment

This thread has a purpose, it is to help brothers who are thinking of moving more towards the sunnah and wearing a cap but dont know which one, so please let me know and if poss post a pic of what type of hat you use (obviously not with you init).

Who's wearin a Teatowel, come on cough up, don't be shy ...

http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by KeeKee View Post
                            teatowel=Imaamah?
                            naila-k means: 'Who wears the Keffiyeh / Shemagh' (Palestinian scarf)?
                            "Meet people in such a manner that if you die, they should weep for you, and if you live, they should long for you." Hadhrat Ali-Ibn-Talib (RadiAllaah Anhu)
                            Shan-e-Aisha

Comment

aisha check my wall #(#click on m#y #us#er#name##) hiking kindly posted an example of a teatowel......

but this was s#upposed to be a serious thread! #I really do know a brother who wants to wear a cap but doesnt like the ones he got as they# dont suit him, so was hoping for some advice from the bros inshallah!

lol teaatowel i meant what they wear in saudi...
                              i googled imamah and it looks like turban?

Comment

Working...
                              X