Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I made the hotel remove 2 ladies with Niqab i

For me All the penguins are alike but their mother recocnizes their child

some of you might not like this but this is what i have to do when i see children get scared and cry.

Im staying in hotel in Taksim in central Istanbul. We had a couple of ladies wearing the full niqab here. Only the eyes popping out of the black mass were seen. The black creatures were peaceful but when we rode the elevator together and a bunch of small kids with the parents joined us the women tried to pet the kids which started a screaming contest.

The poor kids had never seen such an object before and were frightened out of their wits. I reported this to the hotel manager and told him that he would lose a lot of customers if he continued to let these creatures stay at his hotel. He agreed and told me they were family members of the Saudi owner of the hotel and he could not do anything. So i asked to talk to the owner on phone. I explained the situation to him and he also agreed. He got them out of the hotel ASAP and sent them to a hotel in Byazit where such people thrive. I thank the hotel owner and the staff for getting rid of these people.

I feel much beter now.

You know a funny thought just struk me. maybe you experts can answer this.
    In Dubai there are masses of these black creatures all over the place. Now imagine if a child gets lost in one of the huge supermarkets in dubai. How will they know who is the mother? since all the moms look like eachother how will the kid know who is his mommy? (does the kid go by smell?)

then if a woman comes up and says this is my kid how will they know it is her kid and not a kidnapper?

these are some things to ponder about.

By the way im glad europe is banning the niqab its about time.
    .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
    نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
    دولة الإسلامية باقية

Re: I made the hotel remove 2 ladies with Niqab i

you gotta laugh at these kuffar

if you tell them they cant wear miniskirts, they start screaming about their rights

but they have no problem mocking and restricting the rights of muslim women, who are obeying Allah
    دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

How disgusting....and how could they move those sisters to another hotel?

If u dnt wanna see Muslims don't go to a Muslim country

If only they could ban stupid people

Comment

frankly, i doubt the credibility of that story..no hotel would 'expel' their vip guests like that, a pathetic attempt at stirring the niqab ban i say
        Last edited by .Hajar.; 25-08-10, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
          frankly, i doubt the credibility of that story..no hotel would 'expel' their vip guests like that, a pathetic attempt at stirring the niqab ban i say
          i would not be surprised, i have heard of worst stories

do you not know about the muslim men removed from the plane because they spoke arabic?

unfair treatment happens all of the time
          دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
            do you not know about the muslim men removed from the plane because they spoke arabic?

from your perspective, this episode should be a reason of satisfaction

as far as I can understand, you don't want Muslims to live contended lives in the "kuffar lands" as equal citizens, happily taking part in "kuffar society" and being treated as respected citizens

so any sort of discrimination suffered by Muslims is for you a godsend, since it helps you making your points, and may even awaken Muslims who do live in the "West" as respected citizens from their sleep...

Muslims happily living in "kuffar lands" as respected and equal citizens ? a nightmare.for you ...

Comment

these women were in muslim countries, unfortunately (or fortunately for the time being) muslim countries kowtow to the wishes of the kuffar

regarding the plane incident, yes, you are correct, the more the kuffar expose their hatred for Islam, Allah, and the Muslims the better it is for the muslims, because muslims have become deluded into thinking the kuffar can LOVE them, and this is completely false

the kuffar only tolerate the muslims when the muslims are lax or rebellious in their religion and to Allah
              when the muslims stand strong for Islam, the kuffar show their true colors
              دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

regarding the plane incident, yes, you are correct, the more the kuffar expose their hatred for Islam, Allah, and the Muslims the better it is for the muslims, because muslims have become deluded into thinking the kuffar can LOVE them, and this is completely false
                an interesting point

so, in practice you would encourage us (nonmuslims) to treat muslims as bad as we can, so that muslims finally wake up ?

Comment

no, i would encourage you kafirs to accept islam
                  دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

no, i would encourage you kafirs to accept islam
                    this is the kind of avoidance I expected

you didn't answer the actual question, which is, of course :

"should muslims (and nonmuslims) work towards the final conflagration (the Dajjal, the Mahdi, the end times, the armies from Khorasan etc etc) and prepare for a bloody civil war in which families will be destroyed, thousand of "innocents" killed, cities blown up, and this not only in Afghanistan or Somalia, but worldwide and in our own areas ?"

seen from this perspective, we (nonmuslims) should be as nasty as we can with our muslim co-citizens, and any sorry episode of discrimination or even violence against muslims living among us is (in this view) a step forward.

On the other hand, it may just be possible that coexistence will be established - hopefully better as it is now, that relations will ease out, and that as a consequence an even greater number of muslims will adopt the sort of "kindler, gentler Islam" that you guys on here so much hate and despise.

In your view, of course, these "rand muslims", munafiqs, uncle toms, etc hardly deserve the name of muslims...

"I am right, and they are wrong" - that's of course your way of reasoning. Because, in your view, you know what Allah wants, and you think that by quoting selected ayahs and ahadith here and there your opinion can be proved right...

what you don' realize is that your position comes mainly from your personal history, your experiences, your development and those of the people around you

The ayahs and ahadith have little to do with that.

Best regards
                    Last edited by conrad; 25-08-10, 02:43 PM.

Comment

it is interesting on how many pseudo-analysts are hiding behind these computers
                      دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

it is interesting on how many pseudo-analysts are hiding behind these computers
                        hiding ? who's hiding ?

and, you can ban me anytime you want, so you won't have anymore this annoying voice telling you that you are terminally, desperately wrong

best regards

Comment

i never even thought about banning you, we need you here

like i said, when the kufar express their hatred of Islam and muslims, it makes muslims stronger

so continue to post, we need you
                          دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

i never even thought about banning you, we need you here

like i said, when the kufar express their hatred of Islam and muslims, it makes muslims stronger

so continue to post, we need you
                            hatred of muslims ?

muslims are just people... some good, some bad, most in-between, just like everyone else... of course I don't hate muslims

with regard to Islam, it all depends : if Islam is the kind of religion some people represent in here, yes I am deeply against it. There is absolutely nothing in the world which would make me accept the reintroduction of slavery, the execution of apostates, the stoning of adulterers, the discrimination of non-muslims, the marriage prohibitions, the subordination of women to men, the confusion between religion and State...

on the other hand, there is another brand of Islam : the Islam represented by people who are mocked on here as "Rand muslims", munafiqs, "moderates" etc etc

But those people, in your view, most clearly have little to do with Islam: and yet, they are the best hope for a better future and coexistence between different religions and worldviews.

A better future and coexistence instead of a dramatic, bloody war which would destroy half of the world (if not more ) ?

What a horrible perspective. So unromantic ...

Comment

i would not be surprised, i have heard of worst stories

am talkin about this particular story brother, you only have the poster's word for it, what if she done it to just rile muslims up?

Originally posted by conrad View Post
                              > snip <
                              having secular laws haven't helped people, a select few- yes, majority- no

the world is more bloodier and more hungrier than before and it's only gonna get worse, if secular law was all that, the world shudda been a better place, no?
                              Last edited by .Hajar.; 25-08-10, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X