X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to go

I cant go to anywhere on earth cuz it wont go away

I cant go to Death because teh Adhaab will not go away

I cant go to Mars (lol) cuz the suffering wont go away.

Where shall I go & What shall I do?

All the problems I have are coming from all holes and all paths. If I do this its this; If I do that then its that. And I assure you its none of the problems u guys got and if it is mines major and yh its not like ur probs cuz urs are well more serious but mine are basically the walls that make a human being be a human. whereas urs is difffffffffferent..........
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    i've procrastinating till present........................................... ....hmmmm........
    to an extent i need a psychologist and to an extend i dont.....................
    Last edited by IbnulQayyim; 24-08-10, 12:26 AM. Reason: clues

Re: Where to go

Dig a hole, and put your head in it .
    "Closer and closer to mankind comes their Reckoning: yet they heed not and they turn away" (21:1)

Comment

Originally posted by AbdulSalam View Post
      Dig a hole, and put your head in it .
      cant its still earth but it might a good idea

Comment

man the problems i have shudnt even be valid :S

Comment

Go sit down and have a cup of tea.

Comment

Originally posted by Blossom1x View Post
            Go sit down and have a cup of tea.
            i cant the issues torture me alot since past few weeks

Comment

Its the month when Allah's mercy is at its highest, and duas are accepted.
              after every salah, at suhoor, before iftar, cry and make dua to Allah to help you.
              And if you think your duas aren't being accepted, then think of the promise given that for each dua not accepted you will be rewarded greatly in the hereafter.
              we all have problems; no one is free from them unfortunately and everyone goes through these phases when it feels like
              this is it, i can't hack it anymore. but once you take strength from Allah inshaAllah everything will be fine. And ask your parents to pray for you,
              however ones parents are, their duas are accepted when it comes to praying for their child.
              chin up akhi.
              The enforcement of Muslim Brotherhood is the greatest social ideal of Islam. On it was based the Prophet's (SAW) sermon on his last pilgrimage, and Islam cannot be completely realized until this ideal is achieved. '
              (Shaikh Maulana Muhammad Yusuf)
              In Lam Takun Ghaadiban Annee Falaa Ubaalee...

Comment

Brother, see a psychologist and above all make continuous du'a.
                Posting about your problems on the internet won't make them go away, do something about it inshaAllah.

Comment

Become a social worker

Comment

Working...
                  X