Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What should I do?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Re: What should I do?

    Wow, the innocence of the youth, and aspirations of a young mind.

    Subhan'Allah.

    May Allah guide you to all that which is good for you Akhi
    وَالْعَصْرِ

    إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

    إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

    "If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

    "Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

    Khanqah Habibiyah

    Comment


    • #32
      Re: What should I do?

      Originally posted by KeeKee View Post
      hmmm ok. do you have relatives there?
      if yeah, you will have support and you will be able to hack it there, prefer it there and have your parents support then go for it. no
      point in staying somewhere where your not really happy.
      no support there ... only support in this city i live...

      Comment


      • #33
        Re: What should I do?

        Originally posted by IbnulQayyim View Post
        im beginning to think u live in vancouver loll
        howd u noe its on 72 ave!!
        And coquitlams far lol not near. and plus if i got the surrey masjid (the 72 ave) one id go there right its jus 2 mins away from me
        lol im not telling:p T.o and vanc are both home to me :) and relatives always do the trick of telling you these things too :) But just get someone to drive you there. OR you can if you know how to :)
        Last edited by SisMuslimah; 23-08-10, 11:03 PM.

        Comment


        • #34
          Re: What should I do?

          Originally posted by SisMuslimah View Post
          lol im not telling:p T.o and vanc are both home to me :) and relatives always do the trick of telling you these things too :) But just get someone to drive you there. OR you can if you know how to :)
          hehe they wont let me drive alone :/ even tho im good at it!

          Comment


          • #35
            Re: What should I do?

            well just take a family member! :) and in that sense youll take another person along with you if you dont feel comfortable

            Comment


            • #36
              Re: What should I do?

              Originally posted by SisMuslimah View Post
              well just take a family member! :) and in that sense youll take another person along with you if you dont feel comfortable
              i cant for some reasons

              Comment


              • #37
                Re: What should I do?

                Salams bro, make the most out of the opportunity Allah (SWT) has given you- get a university degree. If you're having a hard time in high school then be comforted by the fact that university is totally different. It's better and more diverse. InshAllah, it will be easy to find people you can relate with.

                wa Salam.
                Salam! :)

                Comment


                • #38
                  Re: What should I do?

                  Originally posted by haque View Post
                  Salams bro, make the most out of the opportunity Allah (SWT) has given you- get a university degree. If you're having a hard time in high school then be comforted by the fact that university is totally different. It's better and more diverse. InshAllah, it will be easy to find people you can relate with.

                  wa Salam.
                  its hard at highschool
                  it wil be double hard to get good marks in college/uni

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Re: What should I do?

                    Are you having trouble socially and/or academically, or something else?
                    Salam! :)

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Re: What should I do?

                      Originally posted by haque View Post
                      Are you having trouble socially and/or academically, or something else?
                      those too nd others too
                      wbu

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Re: What should I do?

                        Bro, you know your situation better than anyone else, but try to get a degree from a Canadian university. It might be hard and tough, but so are most things worth doing.

                        Take care and salam.

                        P.S.
                        If your problems are overwhelming you, try to go and see a counselor because it might help you manage things better, iA.
                        Last edited by haque; 25-08-10, 01:36 PM.
                        Salam! :)

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Re: What should I do?

                          Originally posted by haque View Post
                          Bro, you know your situation better than anyone else, but try to get a degree from a Canadian university. It might be hard and tough, but so are most things worth doing.

                          Take care and salam.

                          P.S.
                          If your problems are overwhelming you, try to go and see a counselor because it might help you manage things better, iA.
                          y canadian uni

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X