Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melaleuca Alternifolia

Assalamu Alaykum

I hear this can help with Mosquito bites and stings, so I went to the bargain store and got a few 10ml bottles of it (of the oil made from it).

If not how can I treat the bites and stings?
    Last edited by MuslimSoljah; 19-08-10, 10:43 PM.

Re: Melaleuca Alternifolia

Sorry I dont have an answer to this, but if anyone does I hope they will respond, my son and I get eaten alive everynight by monster mosquitos

Comment

Originally posted by umsulieman View Post
      Sorry I dont have an answer to this, but if anyone does I hope they will respond, my son and I get eaten alive everynight by monster mosquitos
      There is a special oil that prevents them, they die upon bite. However, on fresh wounds if you get Melaleuca, squeeze it and crush it so the juice comes out and then apply it to the wounds.

You can also purchase the oil. It'll probably be called Pure Tea Oil.

Comment

I buy steroid cream from Boots that works :up:

Or when I went Pak I had HUGE swollen bites so I bought really random cream from a backstreet pharmacist in Lahore....it worked then and is still good....and was a hell of a lot cheaper than Boots....I should have bought more of that
        وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

I've got a friend, Ma Sha' Allah, mosquitoes die when they touch his skin.
          islamway
          اللهم ارزقنا حُسن الخاتِمة

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Jaffar View Post
            I've got a friend, Ma Sha' Allah, mosquitoes die when they touch his skin.
            Wow Masha'Allah....

with me its the total opposite, the minute I land at a foriegn airport I get bitten......excpet in Saudi, where Alhumdollilah Ive been fine.

When I was in Pakistan 3 years ago, about 2 hours from where I was in the mountains it was snowing really heavily and at the peak of Winter, yet they'd still come bit me in the middle of the night. No one else....Only me
            وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Alhumdulillah, not a single mosquito has had the pleasure to taste my blood this summer :D Alhumdulillah.
              " The issue in palestine will not be solved by the United States or any western country. It's not going to be solved by Dan Six Pack or Sally Soccer mom! " Anwar Al-Awlaki

Comment

Working...
              X