Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dear muslims

salam brothers and sisters.

how are you? how is your salah? are there any duas that need to be said for you? how is your fasting going?

how is your eeman today? is there anything we can do here on ummah to help?

salam.
    And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (All‚h) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in All‚h and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of All‚h with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Re: dear muslims

its funny that 33 people seen this, but none relpied, when these were the Qurstions that the sahabahs asked eachother all the time. not "hows is the search for a wife going?" or "you fix your car yet"

the sahabahs had a genuine worry about everyones akhirah. and this is a sunnah of the rasul S.A.W. as he used to ask about his sahabahs eeman and stuff like that. even for the non muslims he S.A.W. had incedible concern. he even went to abu jahils house 70 times in one day because he was so worried about him burning in the hellfire. Allah even had to send down ayah to our beloved prophet S.A.W. to basicly tell him to stop greiving over the disbelivers because he is only a messenger.

this is indeed a practical sunnah to implement in our daily lives, and its one of the best ones because it really builds eeman and strengthen the ties of brotherhood. when you sincery tell sombody you love them for the sake of Allah Allah bestows his blessings on both people.
    And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (All‚h) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in All‚h and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of All‚h with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

sponsor an orphan

Comment

Originally posted by uncle umar View Post
      its funny that 33 people seen this, but none relpied, when these were the Qurstions that the sahabahs asked eachother all the time. not "hows is the search for a wife going?" or "you fix your car yet"

the sahabahs had a genuine worry about everyones akhirah. and this is a sunnah of the rasul S.A.W. as he used to ask about his sahabahs eeman and stuff like that. even for the non muslims he S.A.W. had incedible concern. he even went to abu jahils house 70 times in one day because he was so worried about him burning in the hellfire. Allah even had to send down ayah to our beloved prophet S.A.W. to basicly tell him to stop greiving over the disbelivers because he is only a messenger.

this is indeed a practical sunnah to implement in our daily lives, and its one of the best ones because it really builds eeman and strengthen the ties of brotherhood. when you sincery tell sombody you love them for the sake of Allah Allah bestows his blessings on both people.
      I need to make dua' today. I'm the astray sheep who left the flock. My heart is more solid than a rock, my body has grown weak because of my sins, my soul is dark like a pitch black night and I've become blinded by pride. I'm also suffering from riya'.
      Last edited by advertisement; 18-08-10, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Please do dua for my future career and success. Ameen.

Comment

Walaikum Asalam!
          I hope everyone is having a good Ramadan Insh'Allah and fasting is very good Alhumdulilah! It is truly strengthening me as a person Alhumdulilah! :) truly beneficial. And Ameen to all the dua's :)
          Please make dua for my family, which is going through a tough time!
          Ive had several emaan rushes lately which were small, but so meaningful Subhan'Allah. I feel so peaceful with Salah now, because its literally my peace retreat for the day Alhumdulilah.

Comment

:jkk:

Comment

Well, how is your wife search going is pretty important too, especially if you are surrounded by non-muslim family or non-practicing family :)

PLease everyone keep me in du'a that Allah helps me career-wise and makes my life good whereever I am and grants me jannatul firdaus and the same for all of you.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o7d8e6Ovbs
              黒い涙 流す
              私には何もなくて 悲しすぎて
              言葉にさえならなくて

Comment

salam

im sorry i should have made this clear in my second post. i figured people wouldent replyto the first post because people see talking deeply like this as kinda weird, which was the point i was trying to make:

we are muslims and this should be our main worry. this is proven by the sahabah, how they asked about eachother. its was all akhirah based. this in itself is dhiker but also strengthens the bonds of brother ship. this alsoa trait of the strangers. its a beloved act that we should all adopt in our real daily lives. this way of talking is a manifestation of eeman and is one of those small things that Allah sees as somthing big and great.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

:wswrwb:

Funnily enough i think i read something or heard something about this. Asking 'how is your iman' and ever since i heard this, i have adopted it a lot.

I understand your concern and it is true, we should ask eachother these questions more often

:jkk:
                  (The hypocrites) will call the believers: "Were we not with you?" The believers will reply: "Yes! But you led yourselves into temptations, you looked forward for our destruction; you doubted (in Faith); and you were deceived by false desires, till the Command of Allah came to pass. And the chief deceiver (Satan) deceived you in respect of Allah."57:14

Comment

Jazaka'Allah khier for this thread.

Subana'Allah I always feel like I am amung the hypocrites. I don't know why? There is no paritcular sin that I feel I am comitting regularly but it's such an overwhelming fear I have.

Alhumdulilah I am really enjoying this Ramadhan I am trying more then I beleive I ever haved hopefully that will help this feeling I have...

Sorry if no one understood that...
                    And to Allah belong the soldiers of the heavens and the earth, and ever is Allah Knowing and Wise. [And] that He may admit the believing men and the believing women to gardens beneath which rivers flow to abide therein eternally and remove from them their misdeeds - and ever is that, in the sight of Allah , a great attainment.

Surah Fatĥ 4/5

Comment

Please make dua for my brother's iman cos' it's as though he left it behind on the M6 several years ago and still hasn't bothered to retrieve it. That's bad enough in itself but he has 3 kids who haven't learned even as much basics as eating halal or saying salam.

"How's your iman" is a good question btw, I think it's one I haven't heard before.
                      The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Originally posted by sum5 View Post
                        Jazaka'Allah khier for this thread.

Subana'Allah I always feel like I am amung the hypocrites. I don't know why? There is no paritcular sin that I feel I am comitting regularly but it's such an overwhelming fear I have.

Alhumdulilah I am really enjoying this Ramadhan I am trying more then I beleive I ever haved hopefully that will help this feeling I have...

Sorry if no one understood that...
                        dont worry sis, i understood... the scariest thing is to become a hypocrite... Ive started to realize it even more in ramadan, how scared I am of even having a little of hypocrisy

May Allah Guide us all Ameen :)

Comment

Salaam,

going goood on the husband hunt lol!
                          Make duaa my next year in college goes good then i might be in the chance for a scholarship!
                          If you shave a mane of a lion what would he look like?

Comment

assalamualikum all, hoping Ramadan is blissful and successful for everyone, ameen.
                            Can you please remember my brother in your dua's? hes been derailed off the track of Islam for a while and its tearing my family apart. he moved away from our family and he doesnt pray nor fast and finds company among the non-muslims. and my dad is also going about it the wrong way as well. he just curses him all the time instead of lovingly bringing him back to the family. please remember us in your dua's and ill remember you in all of mine inshAllah

JZK
                            watch your thoughts, they become words
                            watch your words, they become actions
                            watch your actions, they become character
                            watch your character, it becomes destiny!

Comment

Working...
                            X