Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wife has rights to the earnings of her husband.does husband have right to his wifes e

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wife has rights to the earnings of her husband.does husband have right to his wifes e

the wife has the right to expect her husband to provide for her needs from his earnings.
    husband provides for her every need.
    then for some reason husbands business goes down,he is strugling.
    does husband have the right to take wifes earnings to feed familly and run household.
    if both husband and wife are earning do they share living expences.
    or should husband spend all his money on the expences and let the wife put her money in the bank ?

Re: wife has rights to the earnings of her husband.does husband have right to his wif

he doesnt have rights to it but she can give it voluntarily
    .: Rufaida :.
    .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
    http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
    “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
    but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
    ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
    <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

Re: wife has rights to the earnings of her husband.does husband have right to his wif

The husband does not have the right to his wife's money. If she wants she can share the expenses with him.

Comment

tbh i cant understand a women who in that situation wouldnt share her wealth

Recipes for all the family :inlove:
        (and you thought I was a lazy feminazi which can't cook?)

Comment

Originally posted by .: Anna :. View Post
          he doesnt have rights to it but she can give it voluntarily
          i wanted to point out the injustice of islamic system.
          i have made my point.
          a man works all his life to support family,the wife works as well to build her bank balance .
          the woman has right to enjoy her earnings,when the man must provide for family out of his earnings.
          how unjust.

Comment

Originally posted by shabank View Post
            i have made my point.
            a man works all his life to support family,the wife works as well to build her bank balance .
            the woman has right to enjoy her earnings,when the man must provide for family out of his earnings.
            how unjust.
            are you a muslim ? If so, you can't call an Islamic ruling publically like that injust

Although there is nothing wrong with her parting with it.
            Last edited by LailaTheMuslim; 17-08-10, 11:10 PM.
            وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by shabank View Post
              i have made my point.
              how unjust.
              Stop crying little boy

Comment

lol

when you look at the justices and injustices of a system, you have to look at all the rights and responsibilities in relationship to each other!

so what are the other rights of a husband that a wife has to abide to in return for her being provided for? and what kind of man would want his wife to pay for herself and earn her keep?

Recipes for all the family :inlove:
                (and you thought I was a lazy feminazi which can't cook?)

Comment

loll

to be honest she is your wife and if you were in that situation i am sure she will help you and build the family at that struggling time. if not then you married a heartless women.

Comment

Man up dude, and wear the trousers

Comment

Originally posted by Megalomaniac_uk View Post
                      Man up dude, and wear the trousers
                      or get a sex change looool

Comment

what

Comment

Originally posted by Megalomaniac_uk View Post
                          what
                          nothing

Comment

Good

Comment

Originally posted by hamza05 View Post
                              loll

to be honest she is your wife and if you were in that situation i am sure she will help you and build the family at that struggling time. if not then you married a heartless women.
                              thanks.nice comment.
                              im married to heartless woman.
                              i will let them starve,then she will pull out her money.

Comment

Working...
                              X