X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shabank
    replied
    Re: Cure / Remedies for boils

sister ,i have suffered from boils for good few years.
    i was eating too much sweet things,and meat.
    i cut down on meat,and sweet things.
    also i eat kowra its powder made by lot of non sweet things,which kills the sugar in body.
    im ok now.

Leave a comment:

• Muslimah81
    replied

sister sorry to hear you're ill.

have you looked at your lifestyle? enough sleep, good diet, exercise?

boils are usually a sign that you're running down. think about your diet then maybe think about a vitamin/mineral supplement.

Leave a comment:

• Abu Jaffar
    replied

Sister go to a professional dermatologist not a GP

Leave a comment:

• Lost_Muslimah
    replied

Nope I dont have an overweight problem...Im quite healthy but I do have a sweet tooth but since the boils have started Ive cut down on naughty snacks such as biscuits, cakes and chocolates

Leave a comment:

• Abu Jaffar
    replied

Do you have an overweight problem?

Leave a comment:

• Lost_Muslimah
    started a topic Cure / Remedies for boils

Cure / Remedies for boils

Assalamu alaykum peeps,

First and foremost Ramadhan Mubarak, may Allah swt grant all our prayers and forgive us our sins. Insha'Allah.

Second of all, since April I have been experiencing boils all over my body up to date I have had about 10/11 boils.
    They start of as a small pink spot/bump and then they grow bigger and form a pus in it, then after a few days the pus comes out and it then leaves really horible purply/grey scar behind.
    I am sorry if this has disgusted anyone.
    I have been to my GP Id say about 3/4 times have been given antibiotics for 1 week each time Ive visited which doesnt help much. Ive also had blood tests for diabetes, any kidney/ liver problems they came back fine.
    So the doctors dont know whats causing it and theyve left me to deal with it because they dont know what it is.
    I told my mother in law about this and she suggested I visit one of those Chinese Herbal shops, spoke to the doctor there and she recommended me buying some of their products and told me that I had poisin in my body which I had to get rid of and that I have a low immune system thats why the boils keep coming back?
    I never bought any of the products because I didnt have the money at the time, but before I do purchase them does anybody know what could be causing them or if there are any cures or remedies in Islam that would help me?

I would really appreciate it if someone got back to me.

Jazakallah khair for reading

:)
Working...
X