please help me!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please help me!

hello, everyone. I need your help as i am now preparing my master thesis and need to make some research on british muslim women, so i want to find some friends through this forum who can join me and help me and answer my questions. this job is quite important to my master thesis.
    If you have interest and are willing to help me, please contace me/
    my email address: [email protected] /[email protected]
    both email addresses are OK.
    I really need your help.
    Thanks a lot. Looking forwards to your email, my dear friends.

Re: please help me!

il help, what is the thesis on?

Recipes for all the family :inlove:
    (and you thought I was a lazy feminazi which can't cook?)

Comment

hi, naila-k, my thesis is about british muslim women, i want to make some questionnaire about how they live within and between two cultures? so your kind help will be appreciated, could you please give me you email address or send email to me? thanks a lot.

Comment

you can send me a pm through the forum, as i am a bit wary of giving my email until i know you better :p click on my name and select the pm option...

Comment

Originally posted by luckyzhang View Post
          hi, naila-k, my thesis is about british muslim women, i want to make some questionnaire about how they live within and between two cultures? so your kind help will be appreciated, could you please give me you email address or send email to me? thanks a lot.
          not sending out emails...but i'll help..could you elaborate on your topic abit more?
          Mrs B

Comment

the q was are you an immigrant to uk if so from what country...

Comment

Originally posted by shazj View Post
              not sending out emails...but i'll help..could you elaborate on your topic abit more?
              hi, i hope you still have been interested in my thread.
              i plan to research the acculturation of the British Muslim women, focusing on how they live within and between two cultures and how acculturating Muslim women live adapt well in UK/
              Your help is really important and helpful to me.
              Thanks a lot, i really wish you still pay attention on this thread.

Comment

Will you then pass on this info to mi5? and tell us to leave the UK.

Comment

hi, i hope you still have been interested in my thread.
                  i plan to research the acculturation of the British Muslim women, focusing on how they live within and between two cultures and how acculturating Muslim women live adapt well in UK/
                  Your help is really important and helpful to me.
                  Thanks a lot, i really wish you still pay attention on this thread.
                  never heard of that word before, I thought it was enculturation.

Comment

hello, everyone. I need your help as i am now preparing my master thesis and need to make some research on british muslim women, so i want to find some friends through this forum who can join me and help me and answer my questions. this job is quite important to my master thesis.
                    If you have interest and are willing to help me, please contace me/
                    my email address: [email protected] /[email protected]
                    both email addresses are OK.
                    I really need your help.
                    Thanks a lot. Looking forwards to your email, my dear friends.

hey, i'm doing my masters dissertation and its also on acculturation!

as you need help i'll email you!
                    82. Verily, when He intends a thing, His Command is, "be", and it is! 83. So glory to Him in Whose hands is the dominion of all things: and to Him will you be all brought back. Quran surah 36: Ya-sin

Comment

Originally posted by Sis_Asiya View Post
                      hey, i'm doing my masters dissertation and its also on acculturation!

as you need help i'll email you!

hi, are you here? thanks a lot, maybe, we can discuss together for some point. please email to me or give me you email address, i send to you.

Comment

Working...
                      X