X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Benefits of Surah Ya Sin

The Benefits of Learning
    & Reciting ‘The Heart of the Qur’an’

Q: Please could you tell me what the benefits of learning the Surah Yasin are and also for reciting it?

The Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) said, ‘Surely everything has a heart, and the heart of the Qur’an is Yasin. I would love that it be in the heart of every person of my people.’ [Bazzar]

(S.Muhammad Ali Sabuni, Tafsir-al-Sabuni Vol.2)

The Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) whoever recites Yasin once Allah will record the reward of reciting the Qur’an ten times.’

It has been reported by Aisha (Allah be pleased with her) that the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) said that there is a sura in the Qur’an that intercedes for its reciter and forgive its listener.

Know! It is Sura Yasin. It is called ‘Mu’amma’ in the Torah.
    It was enquired, what is Mu’amma?
    The Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) it embraces the person with the goodness of this world and removes the dismay of the Hereafter.’ (Hashiya of Tafsir Jalalalayn , pg 368)

On the authority of Ma’qil ibn Yasar from the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace0 said, ‘Recite Yasin on your deceased.’ (Abu Dawud, Nasa’I,Ibn Maja) [Imam Nawawi, Al-Tibyan li-Hamalati’l-Qur’an pg 168]
    What does 'freedom' mean?

Does the eagle want to swim in the sea,
    Restricted by the sky?

Does the fish want to dance on the wind,
    Not enough river to explore?

Yet the sky is freedom for the bird
    but death for the fish,

The sea is wide for the fish
    but will engulf the bird.

We ask for freedom but freedom to do what?
    We can only express our nature as it was created.

The prayer mat of the earth is freedom,
    freedom from slavery to other than the One,
    Who offers an shoreless ocean of love to swim in
    and a horizon that extends to the next life,
    Yet we chose the prison and call it freedom.

“All our handling of the child will bear fruit, not only at the moment, but in the adult they are destined to become.” Donate today! http://campaign.justgiving.com/chari...iyahschool2015
Working...
X