• shabank
    replied
    Re: 'Exorcisms' performed on Chechen stolen brides

thank you very interesting article.

Leave a comment:

• Contemplating..
    replied

if anyone wants to try to find a link for the documentary it's called "this world: 2010-2011 - stolen brides"

btw, the documentary isn't actually about exorcism (if that's the reason people want to watch it) there's just one scene about it.
    Last edited by Contemplating..; 15-08-10, 01:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• السلام عليكم
    replied

I haven't watched it yet...but how do they know whether the woman is married or not before kidnapping them?

Leave a comment:

• Te'oma
    replied

anyone have a link to this film? BBC doesn't allow their shows to be seen outside of the UK

Leave a comment:

• DarkChocolate
    replied

The exorcism sounded very genuine, no girl purely out depression would say such silly things. Especially 340 yrs old! Anyway, its shame she didnt elevate to the ceiling then the BBC would have had much to laugh about and explain.

That program was disturbing though, in the sense of what gets done to the chechen women, kidnapped from the streets by men dragging them by their limbs and forced into marriages without their parental consent.
    A so called Shariah run country, more of a disgrace. Gives an incorrect image about Islam. They should say that they implement some of Islamic Shariah and they rest they just make up, doing whatever pleases they stupid culture.

The leader of the Chechen republic enforces hijab and yet at his own presidential party he had a woman sing for entertainment and he clapped along. Hypocrite.

Leave a comment:

• ya akhi
    replied

did you hear how that woman was emphasising on the word beating and laughing? anything to belittle Islam
    Also did anyone hear in Qur'anic Ayat when the Imam was exorcising?

Leave a comment:

• -MA-
    replied

It seems like she genuinely was possessed, voice was that 'jinn voice'. I love the reporter saying "i feel like laughing"... When the jinn enters you, I'm sure you will laugh!

The jinn said it was 340 years old!

Leave a comment:

• azhanif
    replied

Sorry forgot the article link to read.... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-10913297

Leave a comment:

• azhanif
    started a topic 'Exorcisms' performed on Chechen stolen brides

'Exorcisms' performed on Chechen stolen brides

This documentry is on tomorow at 7pm BBC 2.. might be worth the watch if not busy with Ramadan...

My only question is.. Whenever any one does a supposed Jinn excorcism anywhere in the world.. why do they always sound like the girl out of the Excorcist??
    Last edited by azhanif; 10-08-10, 09:23 AM.
Working...
X