No announcement yet.

Which famous writer do you write like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Which famous writer do you write like?

Shhh, I keep getting people who are good so I think this is a good system lol.

For my other short story I got Chuck Palahniuk.
    وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُواْ لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُواْ بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ
    "And when My servants ask you (O Muhammad concerning Me, then answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright."
    Surah al-Baqarah ayah 186
    [2:186]

.:.
    .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
    Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

Comment

4 diff poems, 4 diff writers.

H.P Lovecraft
      Kurt Vonnegut
      Chuck Palahniuk
      Stephenie Meyer

it's probably just a random selection lol, I doubt its accurate.
      May we reach daruSalaam by His, and only His Decree
      I would die for the cause if I knew only to what degree
      My Blog

Comment

Originally posted by zammy View Post
        4 diff poems, 4 diff writers.

H.P Lovecraft
        Kurt Vonnegut
        Chuck Palahniuk
        Stephenie Meyer

it's probably just a random selection lol, I doubt its accurate.
        yeah i doubt its accurate too

Comment

I bunged in my latest blog post and got James Joyce....
          ربنا واجعلنا مسلمين لك ومن ذريتنا أمة مسلمة لك وأرنا مناسكنا وتب علينا إنك أنت التواب الرحيم

Our Lord, make us Muslims submitted to You, and our descendants a Muslim community submitted to You. Show us our rites of worship and turn towards us. You are the Ever-Returning, the Most Merciful. [2: 128]

http://livingthemuslimlife.wordpress.com/

Comment

Mrs. Meyer writes crap. Her style is not good.
            الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

Comment

Originally posted by Kas1m View Post
              Mrs. Meyer writes crap. Her style is not good.
              The Host is quite good though, her other stuff doesn't even compare to it.
              وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُواْ لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُواْ بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ
              "And when My servants ask you (O Muhammad concerning Me, then answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright."
              Surah al-Baqarah ayah 186
              [2:186]

.:.
              .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
              Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

Comment

dr. seuss PWNS all those dan brown and especially that shakespeare failure

and so does the guy who made up "wheres waldo"

Comment

I used to like Steven King books but don't read them anymore as they started to sound the same.
                  I love Katherine Mansfield stories. And Charles ****ens, although watching the movies are better than the books in his case.
                  And I am not sure who I write like. My stories tend to be rather gloomy emo ones.

"I am sitting looking out the window and there is a small moth on the windowsill. And I am watching it slowly dying. I am this moth. I am slowly dying.
                  It is thrusting around in death throngs, but I can’t end it. I can’t kill it to put it out of its misery. Just as I can’t put myself out of my misery. I haven’t the courage or guts to end it.
                  I look up from my writing, to look at the moth but it is gone. Did it suddenly decide it wanted to keep living? I can’t find it. It has just disappeared. I wish I could just disappear like that moth. I wish I could have the courage to keep living. To just fly away."

lol.. See told you

Comment

I write like .... David Foster Wallace... never heard of him... lots of 4/5 ratings on Amazon but he's an American.. time to add him to the shopping basket!
                    "If you have burned the Jews, why don't you give a piece of Europe, the United States, Canada or Alaska to Israel. Our question is, if you have committed this huge crime, why should the innocent nation of Palestine pay for this crime?"

http://muslimwiki.com/mw/images/thum...Palestine2.jpg

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                    X