Pakistani COOKBOOK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pakistani COOKBOOK

i shall print off this book and give it to any potential spouse in the future
    ‎"Listen with the ears of tolerance. See through the eyes of compassion. Speak with the language of love."
    Rumi RahimuAllah.

Comment

Pakistani cook book, i guess all the ingrediants you need then are oil, ghee, sugar, a bit more oil, a dab more ghee and splosh more of sugar.

Comment

Originally posted by islam4u2 View Post
        Pakistani cook book, i guess all the ingrediants you need then are oil, ghee, sugar, a bit more oil, a dab more ghee and splosh more of sugar.
        olive oil. nearly all of us are health conscience today, especially after a heart attack or two.
        glass half empty

Comment

One day my neighbour, who is a Pakistani, decided to test her teenage daughter's General Knowledge. So, she asked her daughter , "Do you know where you would find the most oil in the world ? "

She expected her daughter to reply Saudi Arabia, Iraq or something similar ...but her daughter surprised her by exclaiming exasperatedly "Pakistani Food" :D

Comment

Originally posted by .hayat. View Post
            :(
            sorry.
            And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (All‚h) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in All‚h and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of All‚h with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

Originally posted by .Abu.Rambo. View Post
              i shall print off this book and give it to any potential spouse in the future
              LOL
              Originally posted by islam4u2 View Post
              u forgot 5 green chillies *stuck in my mind*!
              Originally posted by ~TwinklingStar~ View Post
              One day my neighbour, who is a Pakistani, decided to test her teenage daughter's General Knowledge. So, she asked her daughter , "Do you know where you would find the most oil in the world ? "

She expected her daughter to reply Saudi Arabia, Iraq or something similar ...but her daughter surprised her by exclaiming exasperatedly "Pakistani Food" :D
              :rotfl:

Originally posted by uncle umar View Post
              sorry.
              don't worry :)
              أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
                I will try to cook some and hope it does not turn into poison.
                i wonder where to get all those spices from...i don't even know them *scratch*
                أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

Comment

Working...
                X