No announcement yet.

Im broken hearted

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Im broken hearted. Everyone please..

edit
    Last edited by Sweet November; 11-03-12, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet November View Post
      Subhan'Allah after so many months and I read everything again and I can't figure out how it came across as flirting when I was serious in my posts. I was irritated by the OP posts, no flirting issue at all, maybe my tone is not so obvious in posts but for Allah sake's accusing someone of flirting is not doing any good, is more of a hypocritical attitude as none of us is perfect. Please people, do think twice before starting to point "flirting, flirting".

@ OP you are just going through the teenage period, we all got through it, you'll survive don't worry, have some sabr Insha'Allah *no offence* I am quiet misunderstood nowadays.
      lol stop taking it so seriously I think the person meant it because the way you and him where posting was like a husband and wife argument kind of if you get what i mean. OP do you still have these problems? If not tell me how you got rid of them! I think I'm going through a bad stage in my life

Comment

Originally posted by Sismael View Post
        lol stop taking it so seriously I think the person meant it because the way you and him where posting was like a husband and wife argument kind of if you get what i mean. OP do you still have these problems? If not tell me how you got rid of them! I think I'm going through a bad stage in my life
        It is ok, let the sister be offended. She might have a right...

I did not get rid of anything.

Comment

Originally posted by IbnulQayyim View Post
          no i dont take anti-dep meds
          im taking meds cuz i feel weak so i cant really go social. nd some meds are for my breathing nd fast heart rate.hmm
          i took my blood test mom says doc said some of the stuff i have (no idea what stuff) is high and some are low.
          ty for the offer of askin u psychology questions
          I can feel your pain brother, do you ever think that why your Mother and Family would stay where you don't want to reside? ther aint your enimies,
          if you dont know about your blood reports and even they didn't tell you, it makes sense that they wont disclose for which REASON, they are here...and you insisting in all your ignorance--isn't it so brother...?
          ALLAH IS ENOUGH FOR ME

Comment

Where are you now USA? why does your family move so much?Sisters can cause you lotsa distress =( once I pushed my sister into a drain..lol it was full of dried leaves...thank god!another time my brother bought a boomerang...I was dying to try it..it hit my sister's head..papa never scolded me i was just a child =)
            My God is Allah, my belief is Islam, my hero is none other than Prophet Muhammad SAW and my favourite book is the unique Quran

Comment

Re: Im broken hearted

Originally posted by Sweet November View Post
              i mean you expect too much, be happy with wht u get..
              I support this opinion.
              [103:003] Except those who believe and do righteous good deeds, and recommend one another to the truth, and recommend one another to patience

My blog link: [url]http://beliefinunseen.blogspot.com/[/url]

Comment

Your comment and expectations might seem childlike but there is no denial that certain things depress you. You should remember that adversity is part of this worldly life and no man can escape it. Allah says: ‘Verily We have created man into toil and hardship.’ (90:4) Not only this, the closer a person is to Allah, the more hardship he has to bear, the same way a good athelete is given thougher exercises by the coach, because he wants the athelete to win.

I can empathise that when people move from one culture to another, they feel lost. In India, there is enough confusion to depress anybody, except for Indians who get used to it and sometimes enjoy it too. The family feuds are part of every family, but at least people are close to each other and actively participate in each other’s social functions. This is also a type of love, unlike the coldness of modern urban culture where you don’t know what happens to your neighbour. And, in the western culture, many people even don’t care what happens to their parents in the old age.

As for expectations for a business class ticket is concerned, this is not fair on your part. I will say it is better if you watched TV in the economy class and helped your family save money, because Allah will not punish you for watching TV and reward you for your caring attitude towards your family. If you want a better option, you could read a book, and even an Islamic book to earn rewards and your knowledge. You have not earned the money and even if you were earnign it, you should think whether you can help any relative or poor Muslim by the money you saved from business class to economy class. Our money is not for us to spend in luxury, but to use it for moderation, because we will be answerable to Allah for all blessings we got. You should consider yourself that you can travel by air, because there are millions of people for whom air travel is a dream (as per one estimate 90% of the people in the world never travel by air), and there are millions who struggle for food every day, and many among them die of hunger.

Whenver you feel sad, recite astaghfirullah 100 times and you will feel that your sadness has departed from your heart. Do this every time when you feel sad, and things will improve for sure. Besides, learn to accept the realities of life, we cannot change everything, we can just try with all our capabilities. If you try and still things cannot be changed for better, you should accept it as will of Allah. But you should never give up making duaa and remember that shaytan makes a person disappointed and depressed. Allah teaches us to be optimistic and be patience. I am quoting below some Quranic verses which emphasize on the importance of patience:

O you who have attained to faith! Seek aid in steadfast patience and prayer: for, behold, God is with those who are patient in adversity. (Al-Baqara 2:153)

MŻs‚ (Moses) said to his people: "Seek help in All‚h and be patient. Verily, the earth is All‚h's. He gives it as a heritage to whom He wills of His slaves; and the (blessed) end is for the MuttaqŻn (the pious)." [Sura Al Araf 7:128]

Except those who have Faith, and do righteous deeds, and (join together) in the mutual teaching of Truth, and of Patience and Constancy. (Al Asr 103:3)

O ye who believe! Persevere in patience and constancy; vie in such perseverance; strengthen each other; and fear Allah. that ye may prosper. (Al-Imran 3:200)

You can also refer to my booklet which is on the following link.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/26657725/P...-and-Istikhara

You should do istikhara for going to Canda. If you can do there after doing istikhara, its good and blessing form Allah. If you can’t, you will have patience with it.
                [103:003] Except those who believe and do righteous good deeds, and recommend one another to the truth, and recommend one another to patience

My blog link: [url]http://beliefinunseen.blogspot.com/[/url]

Comment

u canadians always whine. Thats what the americans say.

Comment

Few weeks ago , i saw a patient in the critical care unit , he came to the hospital (by him self) because he felt headache..... after the lab tests and the

medical investigations they found that he had hemorrhage in his skull! The blood was too much that it was putting pressure on the delicate tissues of the

brain , thus giving him this horrible headche. He was taken to the operation theatre and a tube was inserted to his skull to drain the fluids ( the circulating

fluid or the cereprospinal fluid was high too! ) subhanAllah ! anyways after a short time the tube got blocked by the fluid thus the fluid accumulated again

in his skull and he started to have this horrible headache !!!! AGAIN , he was taken to the operation theatre were they changed the tube (the tube extends

from the skull and goes through the abdomen were it exits it). This very patient had to be sedated for DAYS , he could only breath through

machines ........ after few weeks i saw him again .... he was awake and THANKFUL !!!!! he was thanking the nurses and the medical staff for

everything ...subhanAllah ! this man is a worker who i strongly believe is living alone in this country , since his family is back in his origin country! .......he

had soo much sabr and gratefullness although he was poor, lonely , and sick..... did i mention he wasn`t a muslim ?

what am trying to say akhi is that there are always people who are in a state worse than us, always be thankful and remember that we are in a big

test .... may Allah give us all patience and sabr.
                    Last edited by ~ Jumana ~; 29-03-11, 08:55 AM.
                    Jannah is my aim

Comment

Working...
                    X