No announcement yet.

Im broken hearted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Im broken hearted. Everyone please..

Originally posted by Christianlady View Post
    Hello IbnulQayyim,

I'm sorry you're brokenhearted and are having a difficult time with everything. :( That's not fun. It is actually exciting though that you're going to India! I would love to go to India someday, if God wills! I hope that even though you didn't want to go, I do hope that you enjoy the experience. Life is short, and each second is a gift from God to enjoy and to glorify Him with. It must be difficult without medicine and the comforts that you are used to, but experiences like this can make you a stronger person. Someday, if God wills, when you are older, than you can do what you want to do and go where you want to go and fly how you want to fly. Now though, it's a time of testing and growing as a person, and you can do it! :) Have fun and look for positive things. To me, even a beautiful sky is a positive thing that you can thank God for and enjoy! Enjoy visiting India for all of us who would love to visit there but can't at the moment!

Peace and God bless you
    accomodations ok. its not bad but the pollution here is yuck and the food is good but im liek a junkie so hmm
    Reported by Ibn al-Salah:

ولقد أحسن الحسن بن أبي زياد اللؤلؤي صاحب أبي حنيفة فيما بلغنا عنه أنه استفتي في مسألة فأخطأ فيها ولم يعرف الذي أفتاه فاكترى مناديا فنادى أن الحسن بن أبي زياد استفتي يوم كذا وكذا في مسألة فأخطأ فمن كان أفتاه الحسن بن أبي زياد بشيء فليرجع إليه
    فلبث أياما لا يفتي حتى وجد صاحب الفتوى فأعلمه أنه أخطأ وإن الصواب كذا وكذا والله أعلم

Comment

Originally posted by Abdullah_Yusuf View Post
      Hey ibn...
      what kind of medication are you on? I know of people with schizophrenia who live in India and are doing OK.

I would assume you mean like anti-depressants? There are many out there-but if you were in the West you would have more access to a bigger variety of meds, that's for sure...may Allah make it easy on you. I studied Psychology in college so if you have any questions regarding meds you can ask me; i'm not an expert but I know a lot about them.
      no i dont take anti-dep meds
      im taking meds cuz i feel weak so i cant really go social. nd some meds are for my breathing nd fast heart rate.hmm
      i took my blood test mom says doc said some of the stuff i have (no idea what stuff) is high and some are low.
      ty for the offer of askin u psychology questions

ولقد أحسن الحسن بن أبي زياد اللؤلؤي صاحب أبي حنيفة فيما بلغنا عنه أنه استفتي في مسألة فأخطأ فيها ولم يعرف الذي أفتاه فاكترى مناديا فنادى أن الحسن بن أبي زياد استفتي يوم كذا وكذا في مسألة فأخطأ فمن كان أفتاه الحسن بن أبي زياد بشيء فليرجع إليه
      فلبث أياما لا يفتي حتى وجد صاحب الفتوى فأعلمه أنه أخطأ وإن الصواب كذا وكذا والله أعلم

Comment

Also i get shocked pretty quickly maybe its coz of depression or lack of personality skillz

Comment

Originally posted by IbnulQayyim View Post
          accomodations ok. its not bad but the pollution here is yuck and the food is good but im liek a junkie so hmm
          Hello IbnulQayyim,

Cool! :) It's nice that the accomadations are ok and the food is good. :) Keeping positive and enjoying time with your family will help you get through this time. Hopefully soon if God wills, you can go back to Canada, but in the meantime, you get an experience not many people have. Here where I currently live, there are some people who haven't seen even outside the state! Traveling is a great learning experience.

Also, I know sisters can be a pain. :p I have 3 sisters and I was a pain to them too sometimes, especially when I wanted to borrow an outfit. They used to chase me around with bugs (I hate bugs.) I would also not let them play with my friends and me. (yeah I was a brat) :( I regret so much of how I treated them when I was younger. Now thank God, we are close friends. Family is so important, and it's good to focus on the positive traits of family members and make it a point to have fun and build wonderful healthy memories of them, without fighting. Thinking of them and being kind to them really will make much more of an impact than fighting or getting annoyed at them. Family is very precious, and it's great that God has given you this time to spend with them.

Peace and God bless you
          Last edited by Christianlady; 30-07-10, 06:33 PM.

Comment

I really dont know what to say that might cheer you up which is strange because normally i can but only with people i actually know and since i dont know you personally, i'm not sure what to say but i can feel the situation you're in. I have been to India and i know how the people are there and the pollution gets to you and also the way the local indians just know you're a foreigner and keep staring at you. but have patience, your time there will be over soon and for now you just have to endure it, sometimes things dont always go planned as to how we want it to be and when your in a group like with family, you have to learn to accommodate to everyone's needs. you know sometimes holidays are stressful and when you get back, you find you need a week or two just to recover. May Allah make your journey easy for you inshaAllah :)

Comment

Also i get shocked pretty quickly maybe its coz of depression or lack of personality skillz
              brother dont get offended: hmmmmm i think i know the main cause of your problem.... its called loose motion!! eat wheat biscuits with milk.. as for the sisters, dont talk to them for a day or two. be happy!!!!!!

Comment

Re: Im broken hearted

ol islamic advices wont work. they are not religious so telling them ittaqillah (fear Allaah) wont help.

moms like its only 2 weeks so why waste 1500 ish (total for 4 of us to go back)

I was not eating well etc... in canada too but the quality of food + envioronment was better so i felt at ease there.

plus muslims here arent educated like me adn u.
                majority 98% wud be low class or middle class plus no1 here wears thobe and the hindus and all think tht muslims are illiterate etc..

I just wanna go back to canada plus i really am disliking 8 hrs hault.
                I want to sit comfy in the plane in business class. I cant sleep well in economy class. And If I cant sleep obviously I can pass time with watching tv but its haram and alhamdulillaah its haram.

if i were in business class i cud've slept more well.

they are just money minded...will spend heeps on their stuff but no1 really listens to me. im just deemed immature

we have the money to afford business class and pay 1500 dollars for switching the flight but ah people uff
                It sounds like you are in the Company of the Fasiqs/Munafiqs ... if this is the case, then I can understand why your broken hearted.

May Allah Ta'ala bring you to the Company of the Sadiqeen,

:jkk:
                http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

Comment

Originally posted by Christianlady View Post
                  Hello IbnulQayyim,

Cool! :) It's nice that the accomadations are ok and the food is good. :) Keeping positive and enjoying time with your family will help you get through this time. Hopefully soon if God wills, you can go back to Canada, but in the meantime, you get an experience not many people have. Here where I currently live, there are some people who haven't seen even outside the state! Traveling is a great learning experience.

Also, I know sisters can be a pain. :p I have 3 sisters and I was a pain to them too sometimes, especially when I wanted to borrow an outfit. They used to chase me around with bugs (I hate bugs.) I would also not let them play with my friends and me. (yeah I was a brat) :( I regret so much of how I treated them when I was younger. Now thank God, we are close friends. Family is so important, and it's good to focus on the positive traits of family members and make it a point to have fun and build wonderful healthy memories of them, without fighting. Thinking of them and being kind to them really will make much more of an impact than fighting or getting annoyed at them. Family is very precious, and it's great that God has given you this time to spend with them.

Peace and God bless you
                  Hiii
                  well our family is broken apart. sisters have huge ego issues. they dont understand a bit dude.

Comment

Originally posted by RazielTemp View Post
                    It sounds like you are in the Company of the Fasiqs/Munafiqs ... if this is the case, then I can understand why your broken hearted.

May Allah Ta'ala bring you to the Company of the Sadiqeen,

:jkk:
                    man to tell u the truth. If you check my started threads I think I mentioned that im going to usa too (it was b4 this india destination). i dint wanted to go there still i went. im really fed up. i wanna go back to canada and think abt my life.

Comment

Originally posted by AvenueToPeace View Post
                      brother dont get offended: hmmmmm i think i know the main cause of your problem.... its called loose motion!! eat wheat biscuits with milk.. as for the sisters, dont talk to them for a day or two. be happy!!!!!!
                      or constipation :|

Comment

Originally posted by muslimah10 View Post
                        I really dont know what to say that might cheer you up which is strange because normally i can but only with people i actually know and since i dont know you personally, i'm not sure what to say but i can feel the situation you're in. I have been to India and i know how the people are there and the pollution gets to you and also the way the local indians just know you're a foreigner and keep staring at you. but have patience, your time there will be over soon and for now you just have to endure it, sometimes things dont always go planned as to how we want it to be and when your in a group like with family, you have to learn to accommodate to everyone's needs. you know sometimes holidays are stressful and when you get back, you find you need a week or two just to recover. May Allah make your journey easy for you inshaAllah :)
                        my goal now is to go back to canada and do repentance nicely

Comment

=((

Comment

Please don't get at me ibn for asking these questions....

1. Are you overweight? I ask this because you mentioned heart rate...you shouldn't have such issues at your age unless you are overweight and for some other very rare cases...

2. Some physical things are psychosomatic. So for example, some people who feel a lot of guilt or carry a lot of guilt will have a large amount of back/shoulder pain.

3. Insha Allah I will send you a PM; please check it and keep the info in there to yourself insha Allah.
                            Wasalaam.
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o7d8e6Ovbs
                            黒い涙 流す
                            私には何もなくて 悲しすぎて
                            言葉にさえならなくて

Comment

Originally posted by Abdullah_Yusuf View Post
                              Please don't get at me ibn for asking these questions....

1. Are you overweight? I ask this because you mentioned heart rate...you shouldn't have such issues at your age unless you are overweight and for some other very rare cases...

2. Some physical things are psychosomatic. So for example, some people who feel a lot of guilt or carry a lot of guilt will have a large amount of back/shoulder pain.

3. Insha Allah I will send you a PM; please check it and keep the info in there to yourself insha Allah.
                              Wasalaam.
                              1. no but i gained some weight here due to laziness and no gym

2. no i dont have shoulder pain alhamdulillah but abt the guilt wow so true

3. seen it =)

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X