No announcement yet.

Im broken hearted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Im broken hearted. Everyone please..

Comment

IbnulQayyim and sweet november. I hope you two are married.
      Peace in Afghanistan, Bring back the Taliban!

Democracy and voting = KUFR

My blog

Comment

Re: Im broken hearted

Last edited by In The Skies; 20-07-12, 02:13 AM.
        O son of Adam! -Your mother gave birth to you while you were weeping,
        while those around you were laughing in joy.
        Work for the day, the day you die,
        that you may be laughing in joy then,
        while they will be weeping for you.

Comment

edit
          Last edited by Sweet November; 11-03-12, 03:55 PM.

Comment

edit
            Last edited by Sweet November; 11-03-12, 03:54 PM.

Comment

May Allah give you patience and good health, as well as success in the dunya and hearafter, ameen. Here is a virtual hug...
              Abu Malik at-Ash'ari reported:

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: Cleanliness is half of faith

and al-Hamdu Lillah (all praise and gratitude is for Allah alone) fills the scale, and Subhan Allah (Glory be to Allah)

and al-Hamdu Lillah fill up what is between the heavens and the earth, and prayer is a light,

and charity is proof (of one's faith)

and endurance is a brightness and the Holy Qur'an is a proof on your behalf or against you.

All men go out early in the morning and sell themselves, thereby setting themselves free or destroying themselves.

حَدَّثَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ مَنْصُورٍ، حَدَّثَنَا حَبَّانُ بْنُ هِلاَلٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبَانٌ، حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى، أَنَّ زَيْدًا، حَدَّثَهُ أَنَّ أَبَا سَلاَّمٍ حَدَّثَهُ عَنْ أَبِي مَالِكٍ الأَشْعَرِيِّ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ الطُّهُورُ شَطْرُ الإِيمَانِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلأُ الْمِيزَانَ ‏.‏ وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلآنِ - أَوْ تَمْلأُ - مَا بَيْنَ السَّمَوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَالصَّلاَةُ نُورٌ وَالصَّدَقَةُ بُرْهَانٌ وَالصَّبْرُ ضِيَاءٌ وَالْقُرْآنُ حُجَّةٌ لَكَ أَوْ عَلَيْكَ كُلُّ النَّاسِ يَغْدُو فَبَائِعٌ نَفْسَهُ فَمُعْتِقُهَا أَوْ مُوبِقُهَا ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Reference : Sahih Muslim 223
              In-book reference : Book 2, Hadith 1
              USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 2, Hadith 432
              (deprecated numbering scheme)

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet November View Post
                now why would you say that?? it is a non-sense..

Because of the way you were talking to eachother.

i hope you and alonzo are married...do you find it funny or nice??

It doesnt bother me because I know I didnt free mix with him in order to give people the wrong impression. Lets just be strict on this forum with regards to free mixing just like we would on the street. Thats a reminder to myself first sister, then to my brothers and sisters on here. Lets just ask ourselves before we post anything "would I tallk like this to a brother/sister on the street?" If the answer is no, we shouldnt be doing it on here either, its no different. Rather we have to be even more careful because we cant hear the tone in which things are said, it could come across as flirting.
                Peace in Afghanistan, Bring back the Taliban!

Democracy and voting = KUFR

My blog

Comment

edit
                  Last edited by Sweet November; 11-03-12, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AbdulSalam View Post
                    Bro u want money for plain ticket??
                    :rotfl:

Comment

Sorry to ask this but what do you need medication for? And how come you don't eat well neither in Canada nor in India?

I often became fed up whilst on holiday in Pakistan cos' it's a bit of a culture shock and I personally think it's harder for women cos' over there it's not as easy for us to go out and do things independently. If you're in really poor accomodation then I'd agree that you should leave. I once stayed for almost 3 days in a house with no mosquito nets and was eaten alive- I did not get more than 10 minutes sleep throughout the 3 day period and it drove me to distraction. Those were probably the worst days of my teen years and would do anything to avoid reliving them. On the other hand, when we went to stay with different relatives in other towns with better living conditions, things became much easier to cope with and even enjoyed some things. I never asked to go home early because it's such a significant life experience going back to the place your parents once called 'home'.

I learned so much about where a lot of my mum's personality traits came from by observing her brothers and sisters and things they told me about growing up together. She doesn't get on with one of her sister's which is funny because she behaves so much like her. Observing and interacting with the family and seeing where they lived gave me a much clearer picture of my family background and that's something important that you couldn't really get if it weren't for travelling there and experiencing the place for yourself.

I can understand these trips can be frustrating too, I've lost count of the number of things that caused me and didi to want to scream whilst we were in Pakistan lol. I think you need an outlet to vent your frustrations though. Have you considered starting a blog? Or if you want to keep your thoughts more private then write a diary/journal (keep it away from your siblings though cos' I'm guessing they'll be nosey). I presume this visit to India is only temporary and I think your mum is right to say it's a waste of money to return home so soon. Make the most of this opportunity inshallah and in the back of your mind always remember it's only temporary inshallah you will get your chance to return to Canada eventually. Just as you feel out of place in unfamiliar surroundings, maybe your parents missed the familiarity of where they grew up and their family, even if their relationship with the extended family is somewhat tense at the moment.
                      The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet November View Post
                        ^^^ please don't make assumptions, i was not flirting and Allah knows best, i had no wrong intention, i answered as i felt, as for free mixing, you also free mix being on this forum and interacting with brothers, if you would be worried about free-mixing then use only sisters' room please and don't insult me, i was serious in my answers, the thread was quite silly, what you expected me to say...
                        maybe first think before u speak cuz i dont want any mean people's advice or those who are rude. And I wasnt rude in my thread posts to you. Onnly that slap bugged me ok
                        Reported by Ibn al-Salah:

ولقد أحسن الحسن بن أبي زياد اللؤلؤي صاحب أبي حنيفة فيما بلغنا عنه أنه استفتي في مسألة فأخطأ فيها ولم يعرف الذي أفتاه فاكترى مناديا فنادى أن الحسن بن أبي زياد استفتي يوم كذا وكذا في مسألة فأخطأ فمن كان أفتاه الحسن بن أبي زياد بشيء فليرجع إليه
                        فلبث أياما لا يفتي حتى وجد صاحب الفتوى فأعلمه أنه أخطأ وإن الصواب كذا وكذا والله أعلم

Comment

Originally posted by AbdulSalam View Post
                          Bro u want money for plain ticket??
                          no i want to get well from my sickness too

ولقد أحسن الحسن بن أبي زياد اللؤلؤي صاحب أبي حنيفة فيما بلغنا عنه أنه استفتي في مسألة فأخطأ فيها ولم يعرف الذي أفتاه فاكترى مناديا فنادى أن الحسن بن أبي زياد استفتي يوم كذا وكذا في مسألة فأخطأ فمن كان أفتاه الحسن بن أبي زياد بشيء فليرجع إليه
                          فلبث أياما لا يفتي حتى وجد صاحب الفتوى فأعلمه أنه أخطأ وإن الصواب كذا وكذا والله أعلم

Comment

Hello IbnulQayyim,

I'm sorry you're brokenhearted and are having a difficult time with everything. :( That's not fun. It is actually exciting though that you're going to India! I would love to go to India someday, if God wills! I hope that even though you didn't want to go, I do hope that you enjoy the experience. Life is short, and each second is a gift from God to enjoy and to glorify Him with. It must be difficult without medicine and the comforts that you are used to, but experiences like this can make you a stronger person. Someday, if God wills, when you are older, than you can do what you want to do and go where you want to go and fly how you want to fly. Now though, it's a time of testing and growing as a person, and you can do it! :) Have fun and look for positive things. To me, even a beautiful sky is a positive thing that you can thank God for and enjoy! Enjoy visiting India for all of us who would love to visit there but can't at the moment!

Peace and God bless you

Comment

Hey ibn...
                              what kind of medication are you on? I know of people with schizophrenia who live in India and are doing OK.

I would assume you mean like anti-depressants? There are many out there-but if you were in the West you would have more access to a bigger variety of meds, that's for sure...may Allah make it easy on you. I studied Psychology in college so if you have any questions regarding meds you can ask me; i'm not an expert but I know a lot about them.
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o7d8e6Ovbs
                              黒い涙 流す
                              私には何もなくて 悲しすぎて
                              言葉にさえならなくて

Comment

Originally posted by neelu View Post
                                Sorry to ask this but what do you need medication for? And how come you don't eat well neither in Canada nor in India?

I often became fed up whilst on holiday in Pakistan cos' it's a bit of a culture shock and I personally think it's harder for women cos' over there it's not as easy for us to go out and do things independently. If you're in really poor accomodation then I'd agree that you should leave. I once stayed for almost 3 days in a house with no mosquito nets and was eaten alive- I did not get more than 10 minutes sleep throughout the 3 day period and it drove me to distraction. Those were probably the worst days of my teen years and would do anything to avoid reliving them. On the other hand, when we went to stay with different relatives in other towns with better living conditions, things became much easier to cope with and even enjoyed some things. I never asked to go home early because it's such a significant life experience going back to the place your parents once called 'home'.

I learned so much about where a lot of my mum's personality traits came from by observing her brothers and sisters and things they told me about growing up together. She doesn't get on with one of her sister's which is funny because she behaves so much like her. Observing and interacting with the family and seeing where they lived gave me a much clearer picture of my family background and that's something important that you couldn't really get if it weren't for travelling there and experiencing the place for yourself.

I can understand these trips can be frustrating too, I've lost count of the number of things that caused me and didi to want to scream whilst we were in Pakistan lol. I think you need an outlet to vent your frustrations though. Have you considered starting a blog? Or if you want to keep your thoughts more private then write a diary/journal (keep it away from your siblings though cos' I'm guessing they'll be nosey). I presume this visit to India is only temporary and I think your mum is right to say it's a waste of money to return home so soon. Make the most of this opportunity inshallah and in the back of your mind always remember it's only temporary inshallah you will get your chance to return to Canada eventually. Just as you feel out of place in unfamiliar surroundings, maybe your parents missed the familiarity of where they grew up and their family, even if their relationship with the extended family is somewhat tense at the moment.
                                thnks

im here 3 more weeks ! thts alot
                                and my accomodation here is ok. its nnot bad. but home <3

Comment

Working...
                                X