Im broken hearted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im broken hearted

please read the entire thing I really need some cheerfulness and tension free life.
    the thing is
    i cant find the meds as wel
    im going to doc for consultation
    im telling my mom since when while crying inside
    tht lets go back to canada
    since we are in reality wasting our lives here and i can prove it to u if u want

plus the population and pollution and ppls attitude towards muslim here saddens me.

I was eating bad as well in Canada but the pollution was not even close to the Indian one.
    Plus I feel more taahir in canada dont ask why. Plus the fights of family jus depresses me and i get nervous quickly and hyper too.

I just wish if my family actually listened to me for once about travelling
    and my sisters are immature. They are 17 & 20.

I am the only one who is taking care of the luggage and those irritating people who care not about themselves. this tensions me alot
    Reported by Ibn al-Salah:

ولقد أحسن الحسن بن أبي زياد اللؤلؤي صاحب أبي حنيفة فيما بلغنا عنه أنه استفتي في مسألة فأخطأ فيها ولم يعرف الذي أفتاه فاكترى مناديا فنادى أن الحسن بن أبي زياد استفتي يوم كذا وكذا في مسألة فأخطأ فمن كان أفتاه الحسن بن أبي زياد بشيء فليرجع إليه
    فلبث أياما لا يفتي حتى وجد صاحب الفتوى فأعلمه أنه أخطأ وإن الصواب كذا وكذا والله أعلم

Re: Im broken hearted

ol islamic advices wont work. they are not religious so telling them ittaqillah (fear Allaah) wont help.

moms like its only 2 weeks so why waste 1500 ish (total for 4 of us to go back)

I was not eating well etc... in canada too but the quality of food + envioronment was better so i felt at ease there.

plus muslims here arent educated like me adn u.
    majority 98% wud be low class or middle class plus no1 here wears thobe and the hindus and all think tht muslims are illiterate etc..

I just wanna go back to canada plus i really am disliking 8 hrs hault.
    I want to sit comfy in the plane in business class. I cant sleep well in economy class. And If I cant sleep obviously I can pass time with watching tv but its haram and alhamdulillaah its haram.

if i were in business class i cud've slept more well.

they are just money minded...will spend heeps on their stuff but no1 really listens to me. im just deemed immature

we have the money to afford business class and pay 1500 dollars for switching the flight but ah people uff

ولقد أحسن الحسن بن أبي زياد اللؤلؤي صاحب أبي حنيفة فيما بلغنا عنه أنه استفتي في مسألة فأخطأ فيها ولم يعرف الذي أفتاه فاكترى مناديا فنادى أن الحسن بن أبي زياد استفتي يوم كذا وكذا في مسألة فأخطأ فمن كان أفتاه الحسن بن أبي زياد بشيء فليرجع إليه
    فلبث أياما لا يفتي حتى وجد صاحب الفتوى فأعلمه أنه أخطأ وإن الصواب كذا وكذا والله أعلم

Comment

edit
      Last edited by Sweet November; 11-03-12, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Re: Im broken hearted. Everyone please..

oh and the sisters always pull my leg nd i always get ****ed at them. i jus feel like slapping thm so hard

they do it out of their ego.

Comment

edit
          Last edited by Sweet November; 11-03-12, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet November View Post
            u r too fussy...
            wat do u mean :(

Comment

edit
              Last edited by Sweet November; 11-03-12, 03:56 PM.

Comment

u deserve a slap..
                You know if it was from the chart of good qualities - to wish for the one who innsults u the same thing. I'd wish you got a slap. You blatantly dont understand my saddness. I wish I hugged someone here uff

Comment

edit
                  Last edited by Sweet November; 11-03-12, 03:55 PM.

Comment

well, u were saying ur sisters need a slap so i supposed u need one back that's why i said it..

seems u want everyone to get a slap, now u wanna slap me too..
                    are you a troll by any chance? Adn if you were in my shoes what they do to you I hope you dont cry sinnce your childhood.

Comment

Have you tried seeing a doctor? I would go to him first before making any rast decisions. If you're not on your medication, try your best to find it or go to the pharmacy and explain to them what happened so you can get a new one. Once you take the medication, you'll start to feel better. I think it's because you can't find them and you didn't take it, your problems are intensifying. Definitely go to the doctor though, in shaa' Allah. Till then, try not to get into any arguments with yoru family. Just take some time to be by yourself and calm down.

May Allah help you and ease your hardships. Ameen.
                      مَّن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً وَاللّهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْسُطُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

"Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times?
                      It is Allah that giveth (you) Want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return."
                      Surah al-Baqarah
                      [2:245]

.:.
                      .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
                      Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

...said the spider to the fly...

Comment

edit
                        Last edited by Sweet November; 11-03-12, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Akhi when you choose a name like 'Ibn ul Qayyim' at least show some respect and be mindful of what you post.

Its very disapointing reading this nonsense frankly.
                          Non-Muslims do not say on the Day of Ressurection we did not convey to you the Message http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2506/...629e576ac2.jpg

http://www.islamictube.net

Comment

Bro u want money for plain ticket??
                            "Closer and closer to mankind comes their Reckoning: yet they heed not and they turn away" (21:1)

Comment

Originally posted by lastsultan View Post
                              Akhi when you choose a name like 'Ibn ul Qayyim' at least show some respect and be mindful of what you post.

Its very disapointing reading this nonsense frankly.
                              Brother, if he's having a hard time then give him advice instead of making him feel worse. I suspect that he's acting irrated by his family due to the lack of medication. So he needs it and in shaa' Allah the doctor will be able to help him out.

In shaa' Allah, next time give him advice or stay silent.
                              مَّن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً وَاللّهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْسُطُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

"Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times?
                              It is Allah that giveth (you) Want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return."
                              Surah al-Baqarah
                              [2:245]

.:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
                              Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

...said the spider to the fly...

Comment

Working...
                              X