Ummah Forum Competition SIGN UP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ummah Forum Competition SIGN UP!

With 13 votes, the next Ummah Forum Competition is Islamic Picture. What is an Islamic Picture, that is completely up to you. The only requirements is that it must be a visual piece and have something to do with Islam.

Once you're done this, shoot me a PM with your entry, along with a title and a brief description (if needed) about your picture.

:)
    مَّن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً وَاللّهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْسُطُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

"Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times?
    It is Allah that giveth (you) Want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return."
    Surah al-Baqarah
    [2:245]

.:.
    .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
    Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

...said the spider to the fly...

Re: Ummah Forum Competition SIGN UP!

I'm gonna submit this before Ramadan and then go awol iA
    ‎"Listen with the ears of tolerance. See through the eyes of compassion. Speak with the language of love."
    Rumi RahimuAllah.

Comment

No Editing the pic?
      How about captions and text?

Comment

Originally posted by maldivia View Post
        No Editing the pic?
        How about captions and text?
        If you want to edit the pic, you can. This isn't a pure photography competition, it's a picture one so it just has to be something original, visual, and islamic.

You need a title for your piece and if you feel the need to write a caption/description, then please do so.
        مَّن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً وَاللّهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْسُطُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

"Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times?
        Surah al-Baqarah

Comment

sounds cool!
          sigpic

Comment

~bump~

Surah al-Baqarah

Comment

Pass, Im not good with cameras.
              islamway
              اللهم ارزقنا حُسن الخاتِمة

Comment

Can I submit a picture of me with a thobe and imaama?

Oh that'd be cheating wouldn't it. Dang!
                What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, inseparable from me. For me, prison is a place of retreat; execution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel - Ibn Taymiyyah

Comment

Originally posted by AbuQudamah View Post
                  Can I submit a picture of me with a thobe and imaama?

Oh that'd be cheating wouldn't it. Dang!
                  Too cool for school, AbuQ

to OP , im in!
                  "Verily Allah does not look to your appearance or wealth, but he looks to your hearts and your deeds." [Sahih Muslim, Vol. 4, #6221]

Comment

thats going to be fun, i am looking to it

Comment

might give it a shot...although i got so much to do before ramadhan kicks in...which i am supposed to be doing as i am typing this
                      Jo kaam karta hai tu chup ke jahaan se
                      koi dekhta hai tujhe aasmaan se

Comment

ill do it :up:
                        .: Rufaida :.
                        .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
                        http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
                        “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
                        but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
                        ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
                        <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Jaffar View Post
                          Pass, Im not good with cameras.
                          It's not stricly photography, you can draw something if you'd like, or you can take a picture of a sculpture you made. The only thing is that it has to be visual and Islamic.

Surah al-Baqarah

Comment

I think I'm going to enter in this one too.

Surah al-Baqarah

Comment

I just noticed, how busy Ramadan is lol. In shaa' Allah, I know I'll be busy. So I'm going to postpone the competition till after Ramadan.

Sorry for those who entered, but in shaa' Allah this will be for the best.

Surah al-Baqarah

Comment

Working...
                              X