Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bachelor recipies

salam

yes, for us single brothers. its about time a thread like this was made IMHO.

im a young male, i have no interest in cooking delux meals. im hungry now, and thus, i want to eat now, not half an hour from now.

recipy 1: tuna and rice. cook rice, toss in veggies that suite your taste. after cooking, add tuna. the rice is bured for enegy and tuna got loads of protien. little known fact: most body builders living with not much money eat loads of this because of the insance carb count, and a high protien blast.

eggs: hardboiled, over easy, sunny side up. however you like em, their easy to cook, easy to clean and taste good and cook quick. add some halal turkey slices and mayo make a sandwhich. make an omlete. the possibilites are as far as your immagination will reach. high in protien and fatty acids that help your body manage how nutrients are distributed. warning though, eggs will grant you also a really big spike in testosterone and that usualy means a desire boost. eat with caution.

feel free to add.

also, the most important thing, say bismillah before eating, and praise Allah when you are done.
    painful torment? (10) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Re: bachelor recipies

A simple Somalified rice is, making plain white rice. Then, take some buttermilk (or sour cream - I prefer this one) and some sugar, place on top of the rice and eat it.

Take some canned tuna and fry it with some olive oil, onions and tomatoes. Add green peppers too, if you'd like and any other veggie you like. Fry it until tuna changes to a light brown. Salt and pepper it.
    In another pot make pasta. In another, take out some mushroom soup and make it. Once done, take pasta, pour some mushroom soup on it, and sprinkle the tuna and veggies on top. Eat it with a banana on the side.
    وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُواْ لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُواْ بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ
    "And when My servants ask you (O Muhammad concerning Me, then answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright."
    Surah al-Baqarah ayah 186
    [2:186]

.:.
    .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
    Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

Comment

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

Maybe you missed on this one
      http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...-brothers-only
      islamway
      اللهم ارزقنا حُسن الخاتِمة

Comment

Comment

Ingredients

Kingsmill 50/50 bread

Milk

Nutella spread

Steps: Carefully withdraw two slices of bread from the Kingsmill 50/50 loaf making sure to tactfully ignore the edge. Place the two slices on a plate. Now artfully remove the gold-foil lining from the nutella jar and extract a knife from the kitchen draw. Before you start applying the nutella spread fill up a glass with whole organic milk and place in the microwave and set the timer to 55 seconds - this way your glass of milk will be ready by the time you're finished making your nutella sandwich. Apply the nutella spread on each slice of the bread and merge them together to form a double-chocolately nutella sandwich. Now run to the microwave and press the door release button before it makes the annoying *PING* sound. Walk over to the dining table with your nutella sandwich and glass of warm milk in hand, say "bismillah" and the rest, at they say, is history...
          What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, inseparable from me. For me, prison is a place of retreat; execution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel - Ibn Taymiyyah

Comment

:rofl1:

I'll share the best pasta recipe ever. It's very easy and increases your confidence in cooking actually it isn't easy, because easy isn't encouraging. It is intermediate:

Ingredients

1 x can of tinned tuna (with sunflower oil
            1 x can of mixed mexican beans (the one for salad
            A handful of frozen vegetables or fresh ones, choice is yours
            1 x onion
            1 x jar of tomato and basil sauce
            Some more vegetables of your choice
            Lemon juice/salt/mixed herbs

Method

-Lightly heat some oil in a pan on high heat. Meanwhile using a knife (sharp one) slice the onions thinly so they come out nice and long. Then when the oil has heated fry the onions until light golden brown.
            -Add the tuna. Cover and allow to combine for a few mins
            -Chop the other vegetables (i'd say thinly so its nice and long) and then add them to the pan as well as the mixed beans, basically toss everything in there.
            -Stir all of that and leave to simmer. After about 5 mins or when its nicely combined, all some lemon juic (its down to you how tangy you want it), some salt and the herbs (like a tablespoon me say)
            -Combine all of that and leave to cook for 5 mins.
            -Meanwhile make the pasta, by boiling some water and adding (however much you think is enough). Pasta is so fun to make. Oh you can use whichever shapes you like by the way.
            -Add the tomato and basil sauce, stir and leave to simmer until ingredients have fully combined.

To serve
            -Place some pasta on a plate (neatly) and add some of the cooked sauce.
            -Grate some cathedral city cheese Hint- the key is to grate a little and not too much. Just about enough for the eye to see.

:D voila!

All by myself, from myself, for myself (and whoever else wants to eat it of course)
            (The hypocrites) will call the believers: "Were we not with you?" The believers will reply: "Yes! But you led yourselves into temptations, you looked forward for our destruction; you doubted (in Faith); and you were deceived by false desires, till the Command of Allah came to pass. And the chief deceiver (Satan) deceived you in respect of Allah."57:14

Comment

Beans on Toast and a cup of tea.

Comment

Even with beans. Its not just 'stir in a pan' theres more. Slice onion/tomatoe and then add the beans and then add some lemon an salt. An for those who like to spice it up add 1 chilli.
                (The hypocrites) will call the believers: "Were we not with you?" The believers will reply: "Yes! But you led yourselves into temptations, you looked forward for our destruction; you doubted (in Faith); and you were deceived by false desires, till the Command of Allah came to pass. And the chief deceiver (Satan) deceived you in respect of Allah."57:14

Comment

Originally posted by 1MuslimByChoice View Post
                  Even with beans. Its not just 'stir in a pan' theres more. Slice onion/tomatoe and then add the beans and then add some lemon an salt. An for those who like to spice it up add 1 chilli.
                  If you take half of the beans and put it in the blender, then use it as a substitute to the tomato sauce for suugar (did I spell that right? The meat sauce we use for everything) it's actually really good. I prefer it better than the tomato version.
                  وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُواْ لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُواْ بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ
                  "And when My servants ask you (O Muhammad concerning Me, then answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright."
                  Surah al-Baqarah ayah 186
                  [2:186]

.:.
                  .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
                  Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

Comment

Spicy eggs:

Add some oil to a pan, grab a few onion slices and throw em in, pop in a few eggs, add a touch of chilli powder and salt (to ur liking), stir away until its all scrambled and cooked :D Great with toast, or if ur feeling brave make sum roti on the side ;) My little brother could do this at the of 10 so inshaAllah you'll manage :up:
                    "You are the best nation raised up for men. You enjoin good and forbid evil, and you believe in Allah." (Surah Al Imran 3:110)

Comment

That sounds so aggressive-chop throw wheres the love :(

Comment

:rofl1:

I'll share the best pasta recipe ever. It's very easy and increases your confidence in cooking actually it isn't easy, because easy isn't encouraging. It is intermediate:

Ingredients

1 x can of tinned tuna (with sunflower oil
                        1 x can of mixed mexican beans (the one for salad
                        A handful of frozen vegetables or fresh ones, choice is yours
                        1 x onion
                        1 x jar of tomato and basil sauce
                        Some more vegetables of your choice
                        Lemon juice/salt/mixed herbs

Method

-Lightly heat some oil in a pan on high heat. Meanwhile using a knife (sharp one) slice the onions thinly so they come out nice and long. Then when the oil has heated fry the onions until light golden brown.
                        -Add the tuna. Cover and allow to combine for a few mins
                        -Chop the other vegetables (i'd say thinly so its nice and long) and then add them to the pan as well as the mixed beans, basically toss everything in there.
                        -Stir all of that and leave to simmer. After about 5 mins or when its nicely combined, all some lemon juic (its down to you how tangy you want it), some salt and the herbs (like a tablespoon me say)
                        -Combine all of that and leave to cook for 5 mins.
                        -Meanwhile make the pasta, by boiling some water and adding (however much you think is enough). Pasta is so fun to make. Oh you can use whichever shapes you like by the way.
                        -Add the tomato and basil sauce, stir and leave to simmer until ingredients have fully combined.

To serve
                        -Place some pasta on a plate (neatly) and add some of the cooked sauce.
                        -Grate some cathedral city cheese Hint- the key is to grate a little and not too much. Just about enough for the eye to see.

:D voila!

All by myself, from myself, for myself (and whoever else wants to eat it of course)
                        yeah orr.......

ingridents: psts, sauce, vegies copped up

boil the pasta and veggies together in same pot so to soften up the veggies a little bit and warm the sause in another pan or in the microwave if ur that lazy. when the pasta is done, mix together.

if you like, top off with graded chees to make a casarole type thing.

actually ill try this recipy one day, just to see.
                        painful torment? (10) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

That's just weird
                          (Ibn Taymiyyah)
                          www.cage.ngo
                          www.hhugs.org.uk

Comment

Roast Chicken/Steaks for burgers.

Yoghurt
                            red chilli powder
                            salt
                            pepper
                            ginger
                            garlic

cover the chicken with chopped up garlic and ginger. This will get rid of the smell and also had flavour.
                            Yoghurt and red chilli powder, some salt and pepper. marinade the chicken and cook on a pan or in the oven. They can go nicely in a burger or if you put the marinade on chicken still on the bone , you can roast it with some potatoes in the same tray. boiling the potatoes until half cooked reduces the cooking a lot.

Nice , healthy, quick food.

Comment

Or ideally you can just go to fake dixys and have a frozen burger lol

Comment

Working...
                              X