X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bint-Al-Islam
    replied
    Re: driving test...?

i had a male examiner when i took my test and no one was with me. now a days they allow your driving instructor to sit with you.

Leave a comment:

• *hijab*
    replied

Originally posted by Zebunissa View Post
    :jkk: that looks delish and wow an XXL ladoo that will make me pile on the pounds. Danke Schon. :D
    oh go on...one wont hurt lol

Originally posted by ze leetle elper View Post
    Only at the end of 2008? Must have closed after my test lol:p
    yeah probably...thts not tht long ago though

Originally posted by Jenicca View Post
    Hey Mabrooks sis Masha'Allah thats great.

I miss that feeling of having to study or have someone teach me something. I dont feel like im learning anything new :(

ok maybe im just wierd
    :jkk:

thts not weird...get what u mean

Leave a comment:

• Jenicca
    replied

Hey Mabrooks sis Masha'Allah thats great.

I miss that feeling of having to study or have someone teach me something. I dont feel like im learning anything new :(

ok maybe im just wierd

Leave a comment:

• ze leetle elper
    replied

Originally posted by *hijab* View Post
    how many years ago did you pass...they dont have Wood Green anymore...its Goodmayes, Chingford, Wanstead and im not sure bout other ones....
    Only at the end of 2008? Must have closed after my test lol:p

Leave a comment:

• Zebunissa
    replied

:jkk: sis here you go....have a ladoo...
    :jkk: that looks delish and wow an XXL ladoo that will make me pile on the pounds. Danke Schon. :D

Leave a comment:

• IbnulQayyim
    replied

ugh female drivers
    uffffffffffffffffff

Leave a comment:

• $HugoBoss$
    replied

In Canada you can't choose the instructor so i would advise you to tag a long with a sibling or friend so they can sit in the back with you.

Leave a comment:

• IbnulQayyim
    replied

:salams

if a woman is going to go for a driving test and she has a male examiner, is it compulsory for her to have someone else in the car aswell? (considering it will just be her & the examine alone if she didnt have someone else there)

also, is it possible to ask for a female examiner & how would you go about doing that? (phone up?)

also when u go for the test, the examiner wants to see your face (they check against provisional Licence) so if a sister is a niqaabi would should she do?

If anyone knows any answer to these questions, then :insha: do let me know

here where i live u can have female testers for u but i dont noe if u are allowed to choose but they give u male i think they allow having u a mahram in the car if u tell them why..
    as for the niqaabi thing maybe u can show the female administration and then they can carry ur driving test

and be sure ull pass okay! ?

Leave a comment:

• *hijab*
    replied

Originally posted by ze leetle elper View Post
    I purposely didn't choose Wanstead, hate the big roundabouts!! Wood Green was much better to do the test :up:
    how many years ago did you pass...they dont have Wood Green anymore...its Goodmayes, Chingford, Wanstead and im not sure bout other ones....

Leave a comment:

• *hijab*
    replied

Originally posted by Zebunissa View Post
    :wswrwb:
    Congratulations on passing your driving test sis :D Where's the mithai?
    :jkk: sis here you go....have a ladoo...

Leave a comment:

• ze leetle elper
    replied

I purposely didn't choose Wanstead, hate the big roundabouts!! Wood Green was much better to do the test :up:

Leave a comment:

• Zebunissa
    replied

:wswrwb:
    Congratulations on passing your driving test sis :D Where's the mithai?

Leave a comment:

• *hijab*
    replied

Originally posted by EastLondon_Bro View Post
    uh oh...one more dangerous road user on the road. lol

Mabrooks sis, where did you do it? Wanstead?

p.s how many driving threads have you made. Alhumdulillah now though you have passed we wont have any more of those threads. lol..must be a huge relief, and no doubt feeling abit tyred. :)
    :jkk: i did previous test at wanstead and my bro said, why are you doin it there, that i should consider changing to goodmayes...so i did istikhara, changed it to goodmayes & was the best thing i did. Goodmayes is more about junction work, you have mini roundabouts but dont have tht pressure of the big roundabouts like in wanstead...although i didnt fail previously coz of roundabouts.

i think ive about 2-3 threads...dont speak so soon, i might end up making a 'i need to get a car' thread

Originally posted by CloserThanVeins View Post
    Aww congrats !! :D Was it your first test?
    LOL I passed on my 4th try :rotfl: And that time I missed my turning for the test centre haha, the examiner was like It's ok, I'll walk back.

lol

no it wasnt , same as you....i could have passed first time though if it wasnt for tht silly mistake!

but alhumdulilah Allah plans for the best....

the October system is starting, thts why im so glad its done

now i need a car :insha:

Leave a comment:

• CloserThanVeins
    replied

i had a male examiner...decided to take my instructor and I.................

PASSED! yay! its a great feeling....4 minors Alhumdulilah...Ramadhan du'a got accepted!

alhumdulilah...no more lessons :insha: wipee
    Aww congrats !! :D Was it your first test?
    LOL I passed on my 4th try :rotfl: And that time I missed my turning for the test centre haha, the examiner was like It's ok, I'll walk back.

Leave a comment:

• EastLondon_Bro
    replied

i had a male examiner...decided to take my instructor and I.................

PASSED! yay! its a great feeling....4 minors Alhumdulilah...Ramadhan du'a got accepted!

alhumdulilah...no more lessons :insha: wipee
    uh oh...one more dangerous road user on the road. lol

Mabrooks sis, where did you do it? Wanstead?

p.s how many driving threads have you made. Alhumdulillah now though you have passed we wont have any more of those threads. lol..must be a huge relief, and no doubt feeling abit tyred. :)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X