X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: driving test...?

Originally posted by Zebunissa View Post
    :wswrwb:
    Congratulations on passing your driving test sis :D Where's the mithai?
    :jkk: sis here you go....have a ladoo...

check out this blog>>>http://myworldmuslimah.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by ze leetle elper View Post
      I purposely didn't choose Wanstead, hate the big roundabouts!! Wood Green was much better to do the test :up:
      how many years ago did you pass...they dont have Wood Green anymore...its Goodmayes, Chingford, Wanstead and im not sure bout other ones....

Comment

Originally posted by *hijab* View Post
        :salams

if a woman is going to go for a driving test and she has a male examiner, is it compulsory for her to have someone else in the car aswell? (considering it will just be her & the examine alone if she didnt have someone else there)

also, is it possible to ask for a female examiner & how would you go about doing that? (phone up?)

also when u go for the test, the examiner wants to see your face (they check against provisional Licence) so if a sister is a niqaabi would should she do?

If anyone knows any answer to these questions, then :insha: do let me know

:jkk:
        here where i live u can have female testers for u but i dont noe if u are allowed to choose but they give u male i think they allow having u a mahram in the car if u tell them why..
        as for the niqaabi thing maybe u can show the female administration and then they can carry ur driving test

and be sure ull pass okay! ?
        Reported by Ibn al-Salah:

ولقد أحسن الحسن بن أبي زياد اللؤلؤي صاحب أبي حنيفة فيما بلغنا عنه أنه استفتي في مسألة فأخطأ فيها ولم يعرف الذي أفتاه فاكترى مناديا فنادى أن الحسن بن أبي زياد استفتي يوم كذا وكذا في مسألة فأخطأ فمن كان أفتاه الحسن بن أبي زياد بشيء فليرجع إليه
        فلبث أياما لا يفتي حتى وجد صاحب الفتوى فأعلمه أنه أخطأ وإن الصواب كذا وكذا والله أعلم

Comment

In Canada you can't choose the instructor so i would advise you to tag a long with a sibling or friend so they can sit in the back with you.
          Everyone thinks their a scholar because they know how to copy and paste, you get your ummah face on and the second you log out, you know your reality. Anyone can attain knowledge, how many can implement it?

Comment

ugh female drivers
            uffffffffffffffffff
            Reported by Ibn al-Salah:

ولقد أحسن الحسن بن أبي زياد اللؤلؤي صاحب أبي حنيفة فيما بلغنا عنه أنه استفتي في مسألة فأخطأ فيها ولم يعرف الذي أفتاه فاكترى مناديا فنادى أن الحسن بن أبي زياد استفتي يوم كذا وكذا في مسألة فأخطأ فمن كان أفتاه الحسن بن أبي زياد بشيء فليرجع إليه
            فلبث أياما لا يفتي حتى وجد صاحب الفتوى فأعلمه أنه أخطأ وإن الصواب كذا وكذا والله أعلم

Comment

:jkk: sis here you go....have a ladoo...
              :jkk: that looks delish and wow an XXL ladoo that will make me pile on the pounds. Danke Schon. :D
              "Meet people in such a manner that if you die, they should weep for you, and if you live, they should long for you." Hadhrat Ali-Ibn-Talib (RadiAllaah Anhu)
              Shan-e-Aisha

Comment

how many years ago did you pass...they dont have Wood Green anymore...its Goodmayes, Chingford, Wanstead and im not sure bout other ones....
                Only at the end of 2008? Must have closed after my test lol:p
                What does 'freedom' mean?

Does the eagle want to swim in the sea,
                Restricted by the sky?

Does the fish want to dance on the wind,
                Not enough river to explore?

Yet the sky is freedom for the bird
                but death for the fish,

The sea is wide for the fish
                but will engulf the bird.

We ask for freedom but freedom to do what?
                We can only express our nature as it was created.

The prayer mat of the earth is freedom,
                freedom from slavery to other than the One,
                Who offers an shoreless ocean of love to swim in
                and a horizon that extends to the next life,
                Yet we chose the prison and call it freedom.

“All our handling of the child will bear fruit, not only at the moment, but in the adult they are destined to become.” Donate today! http://campaign.justgiving.com/chari...iyahschool2015

Comment

Hey Mabrooks sis Masha'Allah thats great.

I miss that feeling of having to study or have someone teach me something. I dont feel like im learning anything new :(

ok maybe im just wierd
                  وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Originally posted by Zebunissa View Post
                    :jkk: that looks delish and wow an XXL ladoo that will make me pile on the pounds. Danke Schon. :D
                    oh go on...one wont hurt lol

Originally posted by ze leetle elper View Post
                    Only at the end of 2008? Must have closed after my test lol:p
                    yeah probably...thts not tht long ago though

Originally posted by Jenicca View Post
                    Hey Mabrooks sis Masha'Allah thats great.

I miss that feeling of having to study or have someone teach me something. I dont feel like im learning anything new :(

ok maybe im just wierd
                    :jkk:

thts not weird...get what u mean

Comment

i had a male examiner when i took my test and no one was with me. now a days they allow your driving instructor to sit with you.
                      “This day I have perfected your religion for you,completed My Favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion.” [5:3]"I have created the jinns and the humans solely to worship Me."[51:56]"a woman's heart should be lost in God, that a man needs to see him in order to find her"

Comment

Working...
                      X