Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've had enough!

:salams

SubhanAllah, i hate going into town/city centre! The amount of times I have had kuffar behind me saying "move out of the way" "arrgghh just move!", today this short kuffar girl was right behind me and said "f**"in move will ya"!!! There was plenty of room to walk past me! They just love abusing muslims! And can't u see I'm pushin a flippin pram!!!

And please don't anyone say "it's not cuz ur muslim"! yes it is! when i wasn't wearing hijab in the past and still had the pram, I never had anyone abuse me like that! But now they do it all the time

I stopped to look back, and did say things and she walks along with her boyfriend not looking back once like she didn't say anything! Cowards! And i was calling my husband who was busying himself with my daughter, so he didn't hear anything, but when i explained it to him he was annoyed that he wasn't there to scare them abit!

SubhanAllah some people are so patient with attitudes like this, but I get angry with it easily :( I hate the way they treat muslims.

Ok alhamdulillah I feel better now :D
    "You are the best nation raised up for men. You enjoin good and forbid evil, and you believe in Allah." (Surah Al Imran 3:110)

Re: I've had enough!

You need a Gun?

Comment

Should have caught up with them and elbowed her as you walked past.

Comment

:wswrwb:

yes it can be annoying :love: not had it happen to me but i can understand because seen it happen.
        even worse is non muslims being rude and rough with our old muslim brothers and sisters; specially our old brothers. and these poor old brothers just take it,
        and if they have kids then i hope to God that Allah gives them hidayah, because if lanah escaped from these old peoples hearts they are done for. i don't know,
        i can't bear to see old people who are obviously weak and unable to stand up for themselves, even verbally as some dont know english, it hurts my heart. one day we will be like that.
        The enforcement of Muslim Brotherhood is the greatest social ideal of Islam. On it was based the Prophet's (SAW) sermon on his last pilgrimage, and Islam cannot be completely realized until this ideal is achieved. '
        (Shaikh Maulana Muhammad Yusuf)
        In Lam Takun Ghaadiban Annee Falaa Ubaalee...

Comment

LOL yes i would love a gun! i wanted to pull her hair cuz she was acting like she couldn't hear me, but at the same time i was waiting for my husband! InshaAllah next time
          "You are the best nation raised up for men. You enjoin good and forbid evil, and you believe in Allah." (Surah Al Imran 3:110)

Comment

Let them do this.
            If ya don't react they just get sick and tired of doing that.
            Btw get a sneaky sniper and not a gun( guns are too loud) ^^
            ____
            AMBZ______________________________________________________:inlove:

Comment

don't do guns, just keep a pepper spray and next time when you get abused just take out your pepper spray as calmly as you can [well you can try right?!] and shove it in their face, and if someone makes a scene tell 'em it was in self-defense [which it was!]

Comment

actually what i said was a joke...
                saz is right! ;)

Comment

Originally posted by ambz_angel View Post
                  Let them do this.
                  If ya don't react they just get sick and tired of doing that.
                  Btw get a sneaky sniper and not a gun( guns are too loud) ^^
                  ____
                  LOL how cool would i look???
                  But if u let them get away with it, they just keep treating muslims like dirt, and like sis keekee said, they pick on the elderly and weak! inshaAllah we will get more wrestlers reverting to islam :up:

Comment

our beloved prophet s.a.w had have to face much worse treatment and what did he do? when abu jahal (or was it abu lahab) put camel intestines on him when he's doing sujud in solat, what did he do? when the old woman jew kept scattering thorns on his path what did he do? in the end, who claimed triumphant over all these people?

just thought i'd share this
                    searching the TRUE SAKINAH

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post

don't do guns, just keep a pepper spray and next time when you get abused just take out your pepper spray as calmly as you can [well you can try right?!] and shove it in their face, and if someone makes a scene tell 'em it was in self-defense [which it was!]
                      :jkk: i actually like that idea, so where can u get pepper spray from? or maybe household spray (like airwick) will do? at least they'll smell fab after the attack! :rotfl:

Comment

aaaah yes. All the muslim men would be Mohammed Alis...*sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by leos View Post
                          our beloved prophet s.a.w had have to face much worse treatment and what did he do? when abu jahal (or was it abu lahab) put camel intestines on him when he's doing sujud in solat, what did he do? when the old woman jew kept scattering thorns on his path what did he do? in the end, who claimed triumphant over all these people?

just thought i'd share this
                          :jkk: thats what i said many muslims have patience in these kind of situations alhamdulillah! and who was more patient than our beloved Prophet :saw:? But at the same time, how long will they carry on treating us like dirty pests? like we're an irritant?

Comment

should have tripped them up.

Comment

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X