Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: toronto ijtama 2010

Originally posted by KeeKee View Post
    yep but i don't confine myself to a group, i mean tablighis are not a seperate group, ahlus sunnah wa'l jamaa'ah but they stress on amr bil ma'roof wa nahy anil munkar.
    what i mean is its fine to learn about islam from non tablighi ulama as well. the reviver of tabligh the late shaikh maulana muhammad ilyaas advised us to sit in the company of pious ulama regardless of wether they approved of the effort or not.
    alwayz wanted 2 kno wat dus 'maulana' mean?

Comment

shaikh. aalim.
      The enforcement of Muslim Brotherhood is the greatest social ideal of Islam. On it was based the Prophet's (SAW) sermon on his last pilgrimage, and Islam cannot be completely realized until this ideal is achieved. '
      (Shaikh Maulana Muhammad Yusuf)
      In Lam Takun Ghaadiban Annee Falaa Ubaalee...

Comment

thank you :o

Comment

Personally , even I prefer the reading of Riyaadus Saliheen to Fadhail -e- Aa'maal .

The commentaries after the Hadiths in Riyaadus Saaliheen are brief and to the point. In Fadhaail-e Aamaal, some of the commentaries after the hadiths are sooo loong and they go from somewhere to somewhere that towards the end , you lose track of which hadith was actually being commented on.

Sometimes, when I'm joining a session in the middle ,and a commentary is being read, I have no idea as to the fadhails of which section are being read. I mainly listen to the Hadiths and then my mind dozes off.

Those commentaries are very good for personal reading & reflection , but in a group, I think the talk should be to the point so as to hold the attention of the entire audience.

Anyways, that's my opinion.

Comment

What are some names of masajids in Toronto and GTA where tablighi are allowed/they are active?
            Jazak Allah khair.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o7d8e6Ovbs
            黒い涙 流す
            私には何もなくて 悲しすぎて
            言葉にさえならなくて

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X