Brothers activities break 3-6 days. Need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Brothers activities break 3-6 days. Need help

Where the freak is the brotherly bond/love when a brother needs it-why the heck haven't any of you suggested to want to meet up with the bro one of the days and show him around depending on which area you live in?
    Is it really that hard to suggest historic places to see, muslim areas, where to stay, fun outdoor activities (don't you guys do any of that or are you chained to your computers all day?), where to eat, where and how to save money?
    "Qui desiderat pacem, bellum praeparat; nemo provocare ne offendere audet quem intelliget superiorem esse pugnaturem"
    Whosoever desires peace prepares for war; no one provokes, nor dares to offend, those who they know to be superior in battle-Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Comment

To the OP, get a few of you together and drive to Switzerland beautiful scenery there should be fine as you have enough time. We drove to Paris and back for 3 days.

Not sure about theme parks I remember about 10 years ago when i was in my teens i would sit on the fastest rides available. I remember queuing for the oblivion at Alton Towers 3 times, loving that Pepsi Max, the ultimate at light water valley every single sup dupa hupa lupa ride i sat on. Then me and the missus went to a theme park the other week i am telling her all my heroics however i was terrified to even sit on a kiddies rollercoaster, she had to physically push me onto one...My eyesight is weak and speed really gets me dizzy , too much time on the damn computer..

Dont think i shall go to another theme park in a while

Anyone like this now that they are older?
      Last edited by TipuSultan; 16-07-10, 11:31 AM.
      "A single day of a Lions life is worth more than a hundered years of the life of a fox" (Final moments of Tipu Sultan)
      "don't weep like a woman for what you could not defend as a man" (mother of Muhammad XII, Final moments of Muslim rule in Spain)

Comment

got a place in Switzerland, but don't seem like were going any more. Might go Indonesia after eid instead. anyway, JazakAllah khair.

Comment

Originally posted by Reflection09 View Post
          Where the freak is the brotherly bond/love when a brother needs it-why the heck haven't any of you suggested to want to meet up with the bro one of the days and show him around depending on which area you live in?
          Is it really that hard to suggest historic places to see, muslim areas, where to stay, fun outdoor activities (don't you guys do any of that or are you chained to your computers all day?), where to eat, where and how to save money?
          :scratch:

Comment

Originally posted by aG123 View Post
            :scratch:
            "Qui desiderat pacem, bellum praeparat; nemo provocare ne offendere audet quem intelliget superiorem esse pugnaturem"
            Whosoever desires peace prepares for war; no one provokes, nor dares to offend, those who they know to be superior in battle-Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Comment

ok :scratch:

Comment

you could have taken them on knowledge hive which lasts about a week, but its already started now
                check out this blog>>>http://myworldmuslimah.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by *hijab* View Post
                  you could have taken them on knowledge hive which lasts about a week, but its already started now
                  LOOOL

JazakAllah khair, but I didnt know it was a holiday.

Comment

take them to Dubai
                    check out this blog>>>http://myworldmuslimah.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by *hijab* View Post
                      take them to Dubai
                      We were going to go , but i think majority of the brothers are planning on going Hajj this year so the budget per person was 200-300 pound for the week.
                      Does not matter any more, there is no holiday

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                      X